JewTube link youtube.com/watch?v=jzMTBINlLFU

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Invention-Jewish-People-Shlomo-Sand/dp/1844676234
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump this kikery

W O W Z E R S
So strong

lol check out this sexy little piggy

>I reported OVER 450 HATE COMMENTS on social media.

As any good jew, he's exploiting SJWs the right way: doing very little, but exaggerating with with muh feels. Instead of actually remove graffiti vandalism from the streets of Berlin, he's contributing to it. SJWs love this backwards logic. It's like praying. They love him here.

why is it always Germany?

because your leaders thought nazis were worse than commies

>A kike, in Germany, spraying nazi shit
How come the "diversity" didn't get to him yet?

not an excuse anymore, you blame everyone except for yourselves. German people are just natural cucks.

>Shahak
>Shapira

Is that Jewish? Or something else?

Someone tweet this image to Bedfordshire police ASAP

That was my first tought too. Just report him for spraying racist things. Law don't have exception.

Hes israeli

MOOOOM! THE TWITTER MAN DIDN'T DO WHAT I WANTED!!!!

Israelis are such larpers with their hebrew names.

Noted anti-semite and racist, Shahak Shapira, photographs himself vandalizing local businesses by spraypainting anti-semitic, islamophobic, homophobic, and racist rhetoric along their walkways.

>jews have had Hebrew names for 3500 years
>larping

>see title
literally clickbait
SAGE

posts are supposed to have substance. wake up Sup Forums, and stop enabling this bullshit

>reported over 300 "hate comments" (whatever the fuck metric that even means) in a month
What kind faggot has enough time to actively do that though?

Eastern European converts use a dead semitic language and rename themselves to hide their Germanic origin. Fuck off Shlomo.

>hooktube
>clickbait

Fuck off.

>low IQ frog fell for the Khazar meme and isn't aware of genetic studies proving middle eastern originals of Jews

Lel believing some Jewish lies.

Here buy this book:

amazon.com/Invention-Jewish-People-Shlomo-Sand/dp/1844676234

Oh and I forgot I'm 25% German Jew, the Khazar meme has been going on for more than 500 years in my family.

So there are no vandalism laws in whatever European trash country he comes from?

>be Israeli kike living in Germany
>get triggered by mean messages about niggers, muds and gypsies
>demand twitter delete them so they cannot hurt your feelings anymore
>get ignored by twitter because who cares
>throw a tamper tantrum and vandalize twitter's building as well as public property
>act morally righteous
>some minumum wage nigger has to clean up your mess for you
Pottery

If he gets off can this be a way of excusing anything we spray paint?

I hate this fucking jew

i dont think he comes here to read your aspie butthurt posts

>Eastern European converts
Nigger, they came here in 14-15th century speaking a german dialect.

>pointing out how pathetic and thin-skinned some jew sjw is is now considered being butthurt
Take your faggotry back to deddit we don't need it here

>reporting tweets are pathetic
remember you reporting pro refugees youtube vids for promoting terrorism and getting your account banned?
kill yourself bitchboy

Neat. Did he report these tweets, too?

Jews.

>disliking and mocking video on comment is the same as straight up censorship of the opinion that races are not equal because muh feelz said so

You'll hang from a noose nigger

>modern "Jews" aren't Khazars
>yet Israel tests for Khazar blood to prove Jewish ancestry in order to gain citizenship; it's the only country on Earth that tests DNA for citizenship

>bringing terrorists in is the same as some stranger having a different opinion on the internet

Haha, this is the most retarded thing I have seen this whole year! What an idiot! Who thinks that writing shitposts on the street is going to make it so Twitter remove all "hate speech"? How stupid can you be to think that one company can possibly filter out comments if they own one of the largest social media platforms in the world? Millions of tweets happen each day in hundreds of languages and this idiot thinks someone is going to have an immediate response or even give a shit? Fucking stupid, haha.

>EVERYONE TO BLAME BUT US REEEEEE

>remember you reporting pro refugees youtube vids for promoting terrorism and getting your account banned?
what the fuck are you even talking about? Jfc get off this board already kek