Get ready boys! This is their big move - ww3

Get off your asses and unholster your weapons.

We were right! They will never let us have a 2nd American revolution via the ballot. They would rather nuke us. The "russia story" was just a way for them to buy time.

They dropped it, because now they're making the move the planned since November.

Rogue CIA agents, working for certain (((billionaires))) have been planning and exchanging info with China and Iran, as well as feeding Trump false intelligence.

CIA-washington post claims NorKo has miniaturized nukes.

Rogue CIA agents, working for certain (((billionaires))) will set off nukes in a US City, perhaps multiple.

Trump will strike back at NorKo when the false flag nukes go off, because he has been told that China will help.

But he will hit the wrong targets (based on the false intel) and China will partition to defend NorKo and move down into India. Iran may also attack Israel.

Did you really think the deep state would allow us to have a 2nd american revolution via the ballot box? You really think they wouldn't resort to this if they had to?

Yes, they are going to do what we've all surmised they would do. They're going to do a nuclear false flag, embroil Trump in war, and forever change the balance of geopolitical power.

NorKo IS a problem, but it is being escalated right now to regain control for the globalists.

Do you really think the fat Korean would want a war right now, given that the US has a new president? You don't think he would want to wait a few more years so he can continue building up his military muscle? Ask yourself, why would he suddenly want war NOW instead of any other moment, and why is WaPo hyping it up so much ?

Get ready. False flag incoming.

Other urls found in this thread:

radionz.co.nz/news/world/92848/koblenz-evacuated-for-wwii-bomb-removal
nypost.com/2017/02/12/world-war-ii-bomb-removal-in-greece-forces-mass-evacuation/
stripes.com/news/kaiserslautern-area-to-be-evacuated-for-bomb-removal-1.360295#.WYrXv-m1uUk
foxnews.com/world/2017/07/07/10000-to-be-evacuated-sunday-in-poland-as-bomb-neutralized.html
bbc.com/news/world-europe-guernsey-23728515
upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2017/05/06/50000-evacuated-in-Germany-to-defuse-World-War-II-bombs/5951494087158/
cnn.com/2013/04/03/world/europe/germany-berlin-bomb/index.html
cnn.com/2015/08/11/europe/uk-london-unexploded-bomb/index.html
inshorts.com/news/seriously-considering-strike-on-us-island-territory-n-korea-1502253852207
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fake and gay

today is 8/9/10.. so everything is possible

>Target cities: America, South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Australia

>cities

False flag is going to be hard to prove as people will call to actions and not investigations if it truly was NK or a false flag. Especially since ABM should be working constantly.

Now if they were even better...

Imho this is why rearmament treaties arena fucking evil. They prevent you from deploying the most efficient methods of warfare and thus inherently favour the more successful society in both economics and general leadership as they can leverage it the best by having the resources and the willingness to use them if necessary, and thud becoming the standard everyone else has to match

if you're from a retarded country that can't format dates correctly.

it's 9/8/17 mate.

let them come.

you forgot the 2, moron, also reduce large numbers to lowest denomination

2017 = 2+1+7 = 10, you dumb fuck!

KYS FAGGOT!

if this doesn't happen it will be because this thread stopped it

bumping thread to save millions of lives, press F for respect

The real question is what city to sacrifice? Would New York be their choice, or would it be a west coast town. West coast I could care less about. Even Boston which is the closest capitol for me I don't care about. I'm far enough away not to be affected in any way unless the nuke is like 20 megatons

>also attack Israel
I'm fine with everything you said as long as this happens

t. burger date revisionist

N. Attleboro reporting in

also, still by your own retarded logic, today would be 9/8/1

Bump to make up for mistaken sage.

Name the CIA agents responsible or your post is pointless.

ITT a larp

bump

I noticed a huge uptick in large scale evacuations in Europe the last 6 years. It was very odd. I feel like they were placing something there, instead of removing it. Here is a list with the number of people evacuated and links.

Germany, Koblenz 45k people 12/4/11 radionz.co.nz/news/world/92848/koblenz-evacuated-for-wwii-bomb-removal
Greece, Thessaloniki 70k people 2/12/17 nypost.com/2017/02/12/world-war-ii-bomb-removal-in-greece-forces-mass-evacuation/
Germany, Kaiserslautern 7/29/15 stripes.com/news/kaiserslautern-area-to-be-evacuated-for-bomb-removal-1.360295#.WYrXv-m1uUk
Pland, Warsaw 10k 7/7/17 foxnews.com/world/2017/07/07/10000-to-be-evacuated-sunday-in-poland-as-bomb-neutralized.html
Normandy, Guernsey 8/16/13 bbc.com/news/world-europe-guernsey-23728515
Germany, Hanover 50k 5/6/17 upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2017/05/06/50000-evacuated-in-Germany-to-defuse-World-War-II-bombs/5951494087158/
Germany, Berlin 850 4/3/13 cnn.com/2013/04/03/world/europe/germany-berlin-bomb/index.html
UK, London 250 8/11/15 cnn.com/2015/08/11/europe/uk-london-unexploded-bomb/index.html

Wow, those links are making me really sleepy. Time for a nap!

Wat?

Saw this today

inshorts.com/news/seriously-considering-strike-on-us-island-territory-n-korea-1502253852207