youtube.com/watch?v=bSn4rzKmlVo
youtube.com/watch?v=4vZxjryNSik
youtube.com/watch?v=PUojYUSyTK8
youtu.be/bSn4rzKmlVo?t=151
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PP-19_Bizon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shut up Somalia

>implying those aren't cheap Chinese binoculars from alibaba

Any downsides to this cylindrically fed MG?

>nk doesn't have body armor

I hope you will finally get nuked for the thrid time

It looks like they ripped the eyes off wall-e bots and stuck it on their helmets.

The North Korean SOF could actually fight with decent parity with the South if they were actually well trained and had any kind of support at all. If the SOF is holed up in some position the South could just call a strike on them, the North won't have that option after everything on tracks and wheels is destroyed within the first few hours of war.

Still, some elite forces are going to fuck with the invaders for a while into the war.

>north korea doesn't have nuclear suicide bombers

Is this the new Gangnam style video?

>implying they're not only showing off their elite detachments during a military march designed to be propaganda
>implying that most of their military doesn't fight with toilet rolls and glue trays

>thrid

>AK with a cylindrical mag

Fuck off

Weight would be an issue, especially for physically inferior Norks

I thought that would be a thing.
and yes, it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=uYBCgV6a5kE

youtube.com/watch?v=bSn4rzKmlVo

youtube.com/watch?v=4vZxjryNSik

youtube.com/watch?v=PUojYUSyTK8

>early cold war weapons
>updated
kys UN

>nk doesn't have rpg's

what the hell kind of rifles are those?

AKs with a little rocket launcher?

>stalhelms

Complexity, difficulty to manufacture, reliability, space.

Bizon

AK with a helical magazine in a pistol caliber

Somalian niggers living in mud huts have RPGs even.

It's a cylindrical magazine.

Yeah that body armour is going to be helpful when 20 thousand drones are flying over and bombing the norks into dust.

They can't supply their army with real weapons.
Majority of photos are posed with plastic rifles and weaponry

They may well have shit equipment but I'm happy not to be the one who will have to invade them. This will be like the soviet-afghan war.

those faces though

tactical sunglasses sure go well with the 24 pair of nvgs they have there

Haha tell em' Japan Germancuck btfo lmao

they all looks the same

>nk doesn't have oicw xm29

It would be odd for a rifle to have such a short barrel. It would essentially make it useless in medium and long ranged combat.

I had no idea those kinds of magazines existed

isn't that a shitty design though?

It looks like it's super easy to jam and malfunction

goy bless you

look at these men, none of them look like soldiers. some look old, some look weak. its fucking pathetic how tough this country acts.

Since like all modern wars are won with air superiority, their equipment is beyond outdated.

We don't have that many drones newflag.

>Bizon
T.nofuns.

any commando's here laughing hysterically at these nofuns.

Complete air supremacy

I bet even AK's are more effective than this.

cool toys
do they go *pew* *pew* when a button is pressed and make a light blink?

Look at this goys expression, Smug, yet suicidal. I like it.

plastic toys, lol. good goyims

>helical magazines in charge of reliable feeding
o i am laffin
Looks like we have nothing to worry about after all.

>pp bizon

lmao just buy kevlar and it's useless

They seem tired, and sad

air and naval superioroty would wipe NK off the map

their shitty infantry with bootleg chinese guns and commie wave tactics wouldnt last two days

They are very prone to jamming, and are very wasteful in terms of space and weight.

A regular AK magazine would be better in nearly every way.

Hey, it's Melbourne!

Try speedily reloading one of those 3kg monstrositys under pressure without fucking it up.
They work in theory, but 30-40 round box mags are easier to carry, load, reload, manufacture, and maintain.

youtu.be/bSn4rzKmlVo?t=151

NUKES INCOMING
GET HYPE

>nk doesn't have drones

What about food?

Well the magazine would be good for super tight spaces like maybe a tanks crew.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PP-19_Bizon
>users: N. Korea

/k/ is my main board, I own plenty of guns, feel free to identify what gun it is if you know so much

They're cool in design, but yeah, until they fix the jamming problem, shits useless. And also the whole weight thing.

We can build them plus everyone elses drones that we're allied with.
And I was exaggerating it.

Those aren't drones those are obv fake.

Non of that shit matters. War will only happen if NK launches a nuke at US, SK, or Japan. Since we keep nuclear weapons for just such occasions (they are nuclear retaliation) NK will be destroyed in 35-40 minutes

>NK Doesn't have artillery

they're literally wearing pic related

>nk doesn't have kn-09

HEY!
THAT GUY ISNT SINGING.
THROW HIM TO THE DOGS KIM HE'S A TRAITOR

Even if they didn't jam, there is practically no fixing the weight/space problem. The core design involves the revolving mechanism taking up like 90% of the whole magazine.

In a regular magazine, ammo takes up most of the space, and the rest is just the outer protection and the spring/lift.

Please just invade North Korea already
I want something interesting to happen
Most of 2017 has been boring

What is that? mp-40 with a pringles can taped to it?

>air superiority

Somali light bulb head nigger. They all look half dead, like Kim fucked them in the ass one too many times.

inbred light bulb head.

>MP-40
No gunz detected.

>amerifat in charge of recognizing flags

hey goy, can we at least get a laugh that each rifle is pointed at the guy next to them?

>bolt action grenade feed
I bet those air burst war heads are manually programmed also

fgt inbred hiding behind flag

Well, at least they have trigger discipline.

Well, darn then. Guess I'll just have to enjoy the design of it in Fiction, where such things are possible to work without jamming. What was even the proposed advantage of such a magazine, anyways? Faster loading into the chamber, thereby meaning a faster fire rate?

Strela will be good against choppers...Which don't provide air superiority.

What a motherfucking idiot. Nobody is going to help you united fucking shitstains in your mentally handicapped retarded fucking wars, LOSER. Kill yourself.

The neat things about pics where only NK soldiers are shown is that there's no scale to make you realise they're all 4ft manlets

it's a ak74 with a combined gas block retard.

that is a cute radar array there, almost adorable

Daily reminder that America can't even beat dune coons wielding rusty Soviet weapons, yet they expect to beat a nuclear power with a highly trained and well-equipped military.

they will be charging tanks with those rpgs. probably prisoners

lel

>What was even the proposed advantage of such a magazine,

just more bullets I guess

Why the fuck did america wait until AFTER nk got nukes? If they had invaded like 5-10 years ago it would have been so easy...

>type 88
>cylindrical mag

I guess this war will be the one fought with sticks and stones but only by one side

It's just a more comfortable way to hold a shitton of ammo. Drum magazines are even bulkier, and regular stick magazines either have much smaller capacities, or they are retardedly long.

Magazines generally don't really impact the firing rate.

Remember that one time we btfo of your country?

Fucking lol

>nuclear power
If exploding radioactive substance all over is criterion for nuclear power I assume your country is also one now. Congratulation.

What makes you think these retards can fit the nuke on their ICBM?

Plenty of targets that don't require an ICBM.

Imagine a single A10 strafing that

Fighting a military is easier than fighting an insurgency you mong. Modern wars don't happen between major countries anyway it's a pointless bloodbath. It's all just defensive posturing. They just fight through proxy wars.

Jo Jo's bizarre adventure! I love that game series!

no way to talk to your ally

if thats the case then why doesn't all the armies in the world just become insurgencies if its harder? dumb logic there my american friend.