news.mit.edu/2015/how-three-mit-students-fooled-scientific-journals-0414
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What, as a study on carbon overdose?

"people" whos skin is as black as carbon are not people

sage

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

scientific journals publish every bullshit today

those bootlips must feel great around your cock

Are we raided by some parasitic commies or what?

> post an exception
> act like it invalidates the rule

Nobody is saying literally ever black person is a chimpanzee or literally every refugee is a terrorist/rapist, you mouth-breather.

S A G E D

>what is affirmative action?

SAGE and REPORT

Straya gets it. Those lips were made to slurp rod.

I've actually had the privilege of reading and reviewing the paper before publication. It's about as groundbreaking as you would expect. Here's the abstract:
'Y iz watuhmellun an strawhburryz diffren tayst but saym kullur'

- Shanyeeqwon Carbonita BSc, Davarious Genteekwent III BSc, Dr. Self-loathing White-Man PhD et al.

ABSTRACT

We wuz kings. We wun no if y wahturmellun an strawhburriz iz da saym kullur but tayst diffren. So we ayt sum and got de ansur.

Whyte man (mayd by Jakob duh baddy man) mayke dem tayst diffren to trik de black king man.

I never got that pol has a problem with black people. It's niggers they can't stand.
Keep in mind there are niggers of every race.

But why is she fat then?

Wait a minute, that pic is in black and white. Hmmmmm wonder why (((they))) did that, I mean certainly a real throughbred Sudanese girl would be dark skinned enough to not need filtering? Really thinks me make...

There are literally scientific journals that exist as self publishers. You pay a fee and they public your article no matter how shit.

those are some nice dick sucking lips.

probably easier than she did

I didn't realize DSLs were "science".

Anyone else see the story of the guy who wrote a bunch of stuff about Star Wars and hid it in a fake scientific paper about Midochloreans which actually included the Tragedy of Darth Plageius the Wise...
,,,and got it in Scientific journals.

So, 0.00001% of African is capable of publishing anything in a scientific journal that may or may not have stringent peer review that can be relied upon?

Cool story bro.

she is cute. i bet she's nice. These smart african ones hate american blacks and want nothing to do with them. they're also christian. she'd make a fine piece of table pussy.

FPBP

Which journal? 'Cus a lot of those are complete trash and will literally publish anything for money. I mean fuck, a guy submitted a paper about midichlorians to a bunch of them and all but a small handful published it, no questions asked.

she can stay obviously, rest of her folk out

There have been several similar types of efforts to expose how unreliable the peer review process is. It's an embarassment to the scientific community how easy it is to have worthless garbage published as credible research.

But of course, all climate change research is definitely 100% accurate and settled science.

Been having laughs at this thread, though to be fair, A starving third world Spade who can write, let alone read is quite impressive. If only more niggers put in that much effort.

>wear a white shirt
>WE WUZ SCIENCE N SHIEEEEEET

Looking forward to her article on lightning magic n sheeeeiiit

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

Why does she go to white country for protection? Arent whites savages?

Escape negro country. And ask ehite people for protection. Wtf is happening? Looool

That's good for her, it better not be in English, since that means she wants to be western, but she clearly isn't. I don't need black doctors or black army, i need native production and organization. Stay in Africa.

>tfw even random bullshit generators publish in scientific journals

news.mit.edu/2015/how-three-mit-students-fooled-scientific-journals-0414

I'm published, paper on how natural changes in localized microclimates have an adverse effect on geological and archaeological studies.
Essentially : "Digging a hole gets harder in the fucking rain". 2003.

Being published doesn't mean dick-all.

fantastic and good for her! that famine affected over 900,000 people, i wonder how many others have achieved something like this?

link to article or bullshit.

>tfw rain 24/7
enjoy your digging, faggot

And?
Science journals literally publish things everyday.
When i was in college the final test in many classes was to investigate about anything (of course related to the classes) and i got mine published a couple of times, ain't nothing special.

Besides just because one out of a million is an outlier of the average doesn't means we should take hordes of them.

By sending her back to her country to be a doctor there.

most of the doctors in the world are white. why are niggers so impressed by one black doctor.

>dem DSLs
woodbleech hermouf

dem dick sucking lips tho

bet she gibs good blow jerbs wiv dem lips

Literally anyone can be published in a scientific journal.
What matter is *which* journal, 'cause some of them are "Daily Mail" tier.

Welfare isn't a scientific journal.

Because dey sub human!

bet that's how she got published

She's got a western hairstyle and is not wearing some sort of waddler wahabi uniform. I'd let her suck my cum out.

Because modern scientific journal don't publish bullshit daily.

It's great that she's actually trying to make something of her life but it's a real shame that affirmative action has completely destroyed any credibility she might have had..

Fucking Hell.

What are you trying to say?

would bleach

We.....Wuz.....

WE

das rite, whitey!

holy shit this is pure gold

but that means that 50% of whites are smarter than 100% of blacks hahaha

>one refugee wasn't completely worthless
wow holy shit let's bring all of Africa over to our countries, we might be able to find tens of worthy people among them!

kek

full pic

It's possible nigger minds literally can't hold that idea in their head. Consider that they call themselves Kings or that they think white people stole civilization from them.

nice

can't find nuffin about her except that it's at a Jewish hopistal

Black accomplishment:

* Assembling a computer
* Getting published in an academic journal
* Cooking a meal
* Tying their shoelaces
* Etc.

Checks out. By her existence she secures a position against a white male, which in itself is a kind of victory for the jew.

so she's just a med student, it's fucking nothing

>wow a black girl got into med school let's give her hundreds of thousands of likes because it's so fucking exceptional

her name is Nyadow Chol, her paper (she's the last on the list of co-writers, kek)

Let's see the 'research'! Bullshit research gets printed everyday!

it's a fucking survey about how many patients for a treatment resorted to psychotherapy

GROUNDBREAKING RESEARCH THANK YOU KWEEN

Dis bitch lookin like a fuckin ps4 controller.

>it's actually a psychology related research that's loosely tied to cancer
kek

>(((Barnes-Jewish Hospital)))
hmm

WE

WUZ

ONCOLOGISTS AND SHIIET

It's basically calling a list of patients and asking them if they underwent any other treatment, then running the numbers.
Literally requires no medical knowledge or special skill at all, it's basically an intern's job.

aka the height of black achievement in science.

wtf i hate racism now

she is not as niggest as it looks

my penis says fuck you don't ruin my fap

>all you need to be a scientist is a phone and list of paper
Can't even pick a solid example to push their leftist agenda. Fucking morons.

and? I have undergrads who also appear on papers because they made some contributions, even if rather minor

Actual peer reviewed journals like Nature that have been around for years are fine, its the internet ones that are pay to play. They'll publish anything as long as you pay them a fee. Christopher Monkton uses them and then walks around saying he does climate research and writes peer reviewed papers when actually he just paid an internet journal to publish his work.

There was even one guy who publsihed one that just said "Get me off your fucking mailing list" over and over.

holy shit

Good for her i guess

>mfw the worse the conditions for niggers, the better they get

Damn that's an ugly ape.

My sister has published several studies she has done on marine biology. She isnt special and still cant find steady work as a marine biologist. She teaches high school science.

This nigger need to go back to Sudan

This webm made me laugh

I love it

>those DSLs

itch to bleach.

Ask the bogdanoffs with their PhD paper

holy fucking shit
I'm imagining those lips around my cock and my cock is SO FUCKING HARD right now FUCK