:D

Female here, I agree with SO MUCH of what you guys write! Follow me on my Instagram and twitch.tv channel, also here's a link to my Patreon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eEp8pXhARPM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/cWCn7OuBr0inCDCZW9r67A/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tits or Gtfo

Swede pretending to be a girl 'coz he can't get a rapefugee of his own. Sad. Many such cases!

is that a jungle asian or an injun?

I am against refugees. They are bad. #MAGA

Btw... I am a girl...

It's too late. I like girls with feminine penises now

We Asian women are second to Whites. Not really people of color. Are you White? Are you fertile? I want a half White baby. But I am not racist, I am Asian and female. So I cannot be racist.

kek
yep ecelebs in a nutshell good one sven

Ha! You are pathetic. Trans women are mentally ill and lack a divine femininity.

youtube.com/watch?v=eEp8pXhARPM

Never even mind tits, gimme tree fiddy

Wow a girl!

PLEDGED

(pls be my gf)

xx

I am also a girl and I completely disagree!!!!!! Where is the moderator??????

The bait is physsicly too mutch for me

this one clearly thinks it's a girl:

Your argument is invalid

you have nice handwriting

You're still a soulless gook. Go back to China land where you can all the dog you want

Show your breasts or proceed to the exit Empress Taiwon

If you agree, leave Sweden and go back to your own country.

doubleplus kek

Hey Goys, dont forget to subscribe to my channel and donate so we can continue our discussions on traditional values and the genocide of our people! :DDD

Penises are more feminine than roasties

don't fall for the gooks' tricks. they only hapa babies.

Lol you are antifeminist.Ok.You will "fight" with the "infection", hoping to take place among men. But the trouble is, white womens always turns out better.So you are just attention whore

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/cWCn7OuBr0inCDCZW9r67A/
>152 results

Is that you Laura?

Still trying to desperately discredit all the personalities of the right, leftypol?
Good thing that after 3 months of constant spam you have yet to achieve anything.