I have an identity question for my European buddies on Sup Forums

I have an identity question for my European buddies on Sup Forums

As seen in pic related, mixing between races is seen as socially acceptable today but still frowned upon by older generations and still obviously has a negative stigma

My question to you guys is: Does "mixing" between European countries have the same stigma as white Americans mixing with black folks? You guys have a very rich history which isn't exactly sunshine and rainbows.
For example, I see a lot of hostility between Germans and Poles on here and Sup Forums. If for example a German man created a family with a Polish women would their families hold some resentment towards eachother, in the same way a white family would condemn new black family members?

>on here and Sup Forums
forgot to edit this out. i was thinking of posting this on Sup Forums but decided against it

50% of Jamaican men in the UK marry someone outside their race

45% of Jamaican women in the UK marry someone outside their race

This is entirely due to nigger worship culture from the US.

Thanks.

If it's white it's allright.

A buddy of mine had a polish girlfriend, he didn't know at first, when he heard her speak polish for the first time, he dumped her, yes there is some animosity still.

we dont like mixing with lower IQ people

>that pic
jesus christ

Hey pal, the UK is it's own sovereign nation, they could outlaw this if they wanted. Not our fault.

you can just he's thinking about WW2

If they're white, there's no problem.

Only lefties approve of mating with niggers and people with slightly darker skin.

Barely exists in my country. Blacks stay with blacks. And that's the way it's meant

It's not so much race, it's culture.

Cultures don't mix. One eventually swamps the other. Degeneracy in a culture corrupts itself, weakens it. Makes it vulnerable to conquest.

you can see the sorrow in his eyes...

Good question

I would say that
Mixes between Germanic countries (scandie, Germany, Netherlands, UK etc) won't get too much comment, maybe some residual WWII aggro from oldest generation but that's rare now

North - South mixes like UK Spain or North Italy - South Italy will get some comments from each side because there's a bigger perceived difference

France is its own weird case the internal north vs others thing is there but that's more class than race, ditto for the UK

Anglo wise U.K. And Ireland mixes are so common that there's not much to say on it, genetic tests can barely differentiate now. Maybe in like particularly sectarian parts but again that's more a religious split than racial nowadays

Slavs resent Germany mixes often to some extent, attitudes to East West mixes depend on the country a bit, it may get some comments in Germany France but in the U.K. Probably no one gives a shit

Generally you've got easterns, southern and north/west. Inside those groups you'd have to be really hardcore to judge someone over it, there will be some interest in cross group mixes but desu it's not severe, vastly vastly less of a reaction than marrying a Muslim or African

hello darkness my grandchildren . jpg

Its not so much of a stigma, as it is obeying ones eyes. Niggers and muzrats are not attractive to the majority of the world. They just aren't.

You are never going to be able to force other races to find muslims and niggers attractive. At least not in the USA.

The bullshit vs the reality.
I live in a genuinely diverse area and people show a genuine positive reaction to white babies, black babies or brown babies. Mixed is always fake or negative.
See a woman with a mixed child and she's alone. Grandparents with one always have an apologetic look on their face that says our daughters a fucking loser.
It isn't just whites that react this way as you see it from all colours.

>Does "mixing" between European countries have the same stigma as white Americans mixing with black folks?

Not the same stigma. It can have "a" stigma, but not the same one.

People should seek their own kind, including a similar mix to themselves, but if that fails and they find someone else first they should decide which culture to assimilate. That will ensure that cultural impact is minimal.

btw. Chances are, that there is already people of the same mix existing, so keeping that "new" mix going should be easy enough.

The look of disgust on that mans face breaks my heart

Evola was right. Americanism is a cancer that has ruined our identity.

Fuck you all

This

I preggered a polish chick, she's due in september. I've got friends who are dating Asians. No muslims or negroes though. Even though I don't think society looks down on mixing with blacks, I very often hear people saying that blacks aren't appealing to them sexually.

i don't think this is as true as Sup Forums likes to believe. There are quite a lot of single mothers out there nowadays yes, you just notice the ones who are mixed more often than the ones who are not. This is a case of your own internal biases forcing a narrative that may or may not be there. For example, you are more likely to see a single mother with a non-mixed child than you are vice versa, just based off general population statistics. I live in a very diverse area and see mixed couples a lot. I haven't noticed a pattern of women being along with mixed kids or grandparents with disappointed faces.

What I do notice is that trashy women tend to be single, and trashy mothers are attracted to trashy people, many of whom are black. Anyways that's my 2 pence user.

Would you still love your grandchildren if they were mixed race?

Maybe it's where u are, am in London and I definitely see that reaction, a lot of blacks here are recent immigrants and don't like assimilation (interracial marriage I guess is the most extreme form of this), so they look on people who have half English kids as traitors, a lot of whites especially the old london ones don't like any foreigners at all, and the posh yummy mummy types only want blonde gluten free children. I can walk for miles and not go to any majority Anglo neighbourhoods, but mixed race families are rare

Having said that, it gets hard to tell below about a quarter, so it isn't possible there are more I just don't notice

>you just notice the ones who are mixed more often than the ones who are not.
And there's a reason why that's the case.

FOR GERMAN WOMEN

Distance and ostracism tier:
1. Nigger
2. Turk or other Arab
3. Italian
4. Pole
5. Spaniard/Greek

No consequences tier:
1. Switzerland
2. Austria
3. Denmark

Nuclear fallout tier:
- Bavarian marries a Prussian

Honestly i would say it depends on the mix the kid is, for example Ive seen some Spanish white couples and when they have kids they usually tend to come out more white and that's because of the small percentage of European some Latin people have my cousin married a white man and their child is pure white not joking. I'm not sure about other mixes but black and white we all know the child always resembles the father or mother as seen in OP's pic but it would depend on the person as well i don't think it's just older generations but it could be anyone, that's why most people I know just stick with their own kind because they would already have the same cultural background and you know what to expect already.

looks like a bogus study. And no follow-up or citations outside of stormfront or Sup Forums. No record either of this "Tiffany Calloway" even existing. Blatant propaganda.

It's simple biology - we aim to spread our DNA and chase partners with identical genetics for this pupose, unless we have any kind of issues that degrades us mentally (including fetishes)