What is Sup Forumss opinion of Saudi Arabia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WwlNPhn64TA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harem
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's shit

a great ally

Basically ISIS
Look at their destroyed heritage

Israel#2

ie the US govt is ok sending its soldiers to die for it

Literally DAESH but with international recognition.

Do you even need to ask, retarded bong?

A milk producing cow for ranchmaster uncle sam, will be sent to the slaughterhouse as soon as it can't produce milk anymore.

some of my Arab friends says its a shithole, personally ive never been there and never want to go there, until it becomes ultra secular

Saudis = jews

>some of my Arab friends
Lemme guess, maghrebi and levantine mongrels?

I want someone to do this to it:
youtube.com/watch?v=WwlNPhn64TA

Country run by terrorists that the west supports.

Once they run out of oil they'll invent a reason to declare war on Iran, America will intervene, and the world will end in nuclear Armageddon.

Either the people revolt against the royals or the middle east remains a hellhole for the foreseeable future.

They're jews and non arab nomads, All the good people left to the levant and iberia to the point where they need to compensate by putting Arabia in their name.
They should hand over Hejaz and the oil to us

(((Media))) wants us to demonize them it they are really Based; they are basically the last truly patriarchal society left on earth. Sadly (((foreign influence))) is changing that within the last decade.

>mongrels
Yet you never hear about Levantines or maghrebis marrying and having children with their paki\Indian maids you son of an Indian

bomb the shit out of them and take the oil

royal family should be carpet bombed

I love our rape babies (like you) when they get triggered. How does it feel to be laughed at by every actual, real Arab when you utter that Nasseri lie?

Jews LARPing as mudslimes

better a mongrel than an inbred bedouin

That's rich coming from a guy whose leader is half British.
Anyway, your """"country""" is as irrelevant as Palestine.

sandbox filled with oil

Not all Arabs are beduins, and those mongrels are more inbred and some are beduins themselves. Can't realistically expect any better arguments from an Amerifat tbqh.

Good goy

Saudis are crypto-jews

I hope they get nuked after Israel ofc

Implying you could rape anyone with your 4 inch average dicks
How's it feel to know the nothing good happened for Arabs until they moved the capital to Damascus and Baghdad, Shiekh Schlomi Bin Pajeet.
The Arab identity was created and shaped by Levantines, The general idea of an Arab is someone med looking and hairy, you lost all the hair along with your arab dna and traded it for nigger genes

it's decent compared to other arab countries. too religousthough

Just a huge oil well with shitty traditions and culture, I hope the new generations of saudis who get better education abroad using oil money help to make it better and kinda secular

Flag checks out.

your first king was a hashemite jordanian you dumb jew

>denying the conquests ever happened
>denying that we were the conquerors, and made his people our bitches
>denying his ancestry is unknown due to the fact that he's a byproduct of rapes during said conquests
Enjoy your delusions of being an Arab, you filthy mongrel.

Nasser faked the arabs identity thing for politcal reasons, he couldnt use the muslims identity cuz there are christians in ME and he wanted one identity to unite all ME, it was his biggest mistake, I wont forgive him

And their last king will be Jordanian too, just wait

Our Emirati bros are too kind for letting you stay there. What are you, another Pajeet or Paki?

Ofc you think that jew,ofc you do.

Correct. But you see all the delusional idiots here who still believe that shit? It's mind boggling.

I hope iran conquers it after they liberate Palestine

Dozens of years of brainwashing media, this a normal result

they give us a lot of money, so cool

Except all those conquerors and sa7aba left your desert shithole to go live in the levant, we are their sons and you are the sons of jews and slaves that stayed behind

KEK, Iran wont be able to destroy Israel nor conquering Saudia as long as saudia is a big American ally, Iran just have a big mouth like most this region countries

Oh I get it. Keep believing you're an Arab and maybe someday you'll become one. Bless your heart.

Saudis are incompetent militarily, they can't even defeat the houthis in Yemen.

Israel will get frustrated Hezbollah and make the first move, at which point Iran will act with. Russian support. US won't intervene directly for fear of starting WW3.

So sandniggers argue between each other to tell who is an arab and who is not?Is that your equivalent of pol's "youre not white" shit?

if levantines ditched Arab identity it'd die out
I can trace back my family tree to the prophet's cousin in Hejaz
You can trace yours back to Pakistan

I guess, except it's stupider to even argue over this because nobody ever referred to those mongrels as Arabs before the 20th century when they magically became Arabs, and actual Arab tribes who know their lineages for thousands of years back don't recognize them. So the matter was settled before it even began.

Exactly, keep believing that!

>What is Sup Forumss opinion of Saudi Arabia?

will soon completely drown in dept and then be completely killed and erradicated by their own most extremist mudslimes.

poetic justice.

Arab Israel

>WE WUZ MUHAMMAD'S RELATIVES N SHIEEEET

Kek'd

Saudia is protected by the strongest military in earth, do u really think US wont protect its interests in Saudia royal familly if Iran was fool enough to attack it?
Israel military is very strong in technological aspects and if Iran nuked it, Israel will Nuke them it will be the end of both of them, and no way Russian would attack Israel they are not this stupid, they dont give a fuck about iran israel conflict and this will start WW3 war they dont need it, BTW Iran military is a joke too, they are just good in proxy wars in already destroyed countries

>be so not arab that you have to put Arabia in your countries name to compensate
Go back to India, a3rabi. Even the prophet didn't like you nomadic scum

They suck pretty hard

Sadly yes, Fuck u Nasser u caused this shit, we arent arabs, Egyptians are Egyptians levantines are levantines, and arabs in arabic peninsula are arabs

The Arab identity was formed by Levantines and north Africans and the only way saudis contributed is by ruining our image
it's too late to stop being Arab now

Fucking KEKed

>thinks Arab is an "Identity" that can be acquired, not a race
You're as pathetic to us as the niggers in Sweden who call themselves Swedish.

For u maybe, we are in the way to restore our real idnetity, it will take time to fix this mistake but it will happen, our people despite the arabization still connected somehow to thier old tradition and culture and even part of our ancient language is used in our daily language and in coptic churches they still use the ancient Egyptian language

I'm bout to lose my 3egal

I had no idea so many saudis where using Sup Forums

arabs are dirty scum

>This is what pan-Arabists actually believe

They only travel in packs because they have so much Indian admixture the tallest saudi is like 5'4

Cool flag, and economy on western standarts, but they take their relligion way to seriusly, but would be cool to have my own haram not sure how i would afford having 10 wifes though.+ i love Viskey and vodka so yeah.........

They're wahhabist scum created by Sam Elliott

>but would be cool to have my own haram
>my own haram
>haram

Saudi Arabians before the West dug out the oil fields

Well in Latvian ''harēms'' means many wifes, not sure how it is in english, i did a mistake?

Saudi cuisine

They still look the same
There's a prophecy about when goat fucking a3rab sheep herders start building tall structures and act better than others
end. of times is close

Are u sure this word is latvian? are turkish or arabs conquered ur country before?
Harem=حريم
Arabic word means many women

What the fuck is this shit?Stay away Satans creation!!!!

Maybe

Lunch

>are turkish or arabs conquered ur country before?
No never, not even mongol empire reached us teutons Deus Vulted our asses in 13th of century from that period of time no relligios counqest took place.

Saudi are the jews of the jews, eliminating them come first then the jews.

He's saying حرم not حريم

What in the hell is that?Is that comodo dragon or dead turtles with no shells?

Hmm interesting,IDK how this word reached ur language
But this the oirgin of iten.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harem

Uromastyx lizards, native to Arab Jew deserts

Check

All races are equal in the eyes of Allah. Mohammad pbuh wouldn't like this racism your spewing. DISGUSTING

They have all that money and they still manage to look and live like sunhumans
It's like if you gave an Indian a million dollars and he still shat in the street.

Where did they all go anyway? I bet the haram police showed up at their door for using the internet for anything other than kissing the king's ass.

Kek'd

Shook by us, they are doing sanctions instead of threats to Qatar now, not men

Why are shitskins chimping out over non issues?

You all deserve to die. No exceptions.
Stop wasting your time with meaningless quarrels and get in the train to your final-destination.

itt sand niggers fight as usual

All the money and influence in the world won't change their dna

hey switzbank, I got some more ISIS money to launder, wanna help me again? be a good lad ;)

be quiet before I make another ____ aren't white thread and make all you snow niggers fight each other

Not when we're mowing down your cousins every day. Avoid crowds, Alp monkey

Dont worry ur turn is next , you are supporting MB filth + EU hates u now + kurds fucking ur ass, we are just waiting u to become dizzy enough to put u in the net

they kidnap british women to fuck them & when they get tired of them they feed them to tigers.

Exporter of Wahhabism, turning peaceful Sunnis into savage zombies.

Came for sandniggers hating on each other. Was not disappointed.

They are west side jews