Is there any reason to vote against legalising gay marriage besides to piss off the fags?

Is there any reason to vote against legalising gay marriage besides to piss off the fags?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When are you going to tackle your women's obsession with big emu cock?

nah, it's basically that

youtube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs

to fight the slow creep of moral degradation

I frequently see dyke couples with kids now every time I go to the playground with my kid. My guess is it can't be healthy for the child's mental health.

See

Yes, to take a stand against the leftist scum destroying our society. Gays are just one head of the hydra.

Slippery slope, look at america, fags never stop pushing for shit.

>post yfw you realize a majority no vote is just one national scale shitpost to piss off the fags

But does illegal marriage really dissuade anyone from faggotry?

The nuclear family which is the bedrock of society will be destroyed. We are fucked

It should be a barrier against them adopting kids. They're mentally ill:

A marriage is between a man and a woman.

If you guys want to have their gay relationship agreed on paper, sure!! go ahead!!

just dont call it "marriage".
call it "butt buddies", or something. anything.

im not against gay relationships.
im against raping of the definition of a word thats a couple of thousand years old.

Also, im totally against faggots adopting kids.
I also think climate change and global warming is jew garbage that the germans and french have swallowed whole.

end rant.

What this bloke said, plus the fact that it is just about more political correctness and bullshit where a tiny minority seek to impose their will on the majority in an in our faces way.

Also what the fuck is this shit. I hate Sweden with every inch of my being.

this, vote no cunts

>being an autistic neckbeard who thinks lesbians represent all gays

We must not bend in the face of the sjw onslaught m8

Anything that pushes it back helps.

It's a slippery slope on placating excessive left-wing politics.

What's next? They're going to start to attempt to normalise pedophilia and bestiality. Look at the fucking "safe schools" shit. I don't want my kids being taught about anal sex and that it's OK to be the opposite gender when they're in pre-school. Fucking degenerate cunts. They need to fuck off.

I'm voting no on principle.

Yeah - diluting the institution of marriage is not good on a societal or civilizational scale. Conservative family units are the basis of any successful society. The west is dying because of the breakup of the nuclear family so same sex marriage will not be good in the long run. I dont give a shit what fags do with each other but i will still vote against it because in the long run it is bad for society. They are going to win anyway as the yes vote polls at 70% pretty consistently.

of course no, there's literally nothing wrong with these people, they are just like you and me

what shithole do you come from cunt ?
Go on use ya real flag and stop hiding

need to stop the spread of butt cheekitus ......get a dog up ya

>implying that's not a good reason
Seriously though, why should the government legitimize and subsidize a group of people that is known for spreading disease and molesting kids?

They can adopt I believe.
Don't know how hard it is for gays and lesbians when adopting but I imagine diamonds for the child.