Canadian Beef Found to be Covered in Feces

Their beef is literally covered in shit and digestive juices. This is what Canadians eat and want us to eat too...

>The U.S. Agriculture Department has found "systemic" inspection and sanitation problems during its most recent audit of Canada's meat, poultry and egg inspection systems, issues American officials say "raise significant questions about the Canadian system."

>The most "significant" concern, U.S. auditors said, was that Canadian government plant inspectors were not checking for residual feces and digestive waste materials on each carcass in slaughterhouses prior to export.

cbc .ca/news/politics/cfia-us-report-concerns-meat-inspections-1.4239198 (do not click)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc
archive.is/CIgW2
care2.com/greenliving/90-of-meat-samples-contained-fecal-bacteria.html
globalnews.ca/news/3646545/1-in-5-sausages-tested-had-meat-not-on-labelstudy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

POO FROM COW

eat da poo, shit da poo.

They're not sending their best.

I hope that the NAFTA renogotiatons sees us selling them cheap, non-shitfilled beef.
Beef in Canada is like 5 times more expensive than beef in Texas. And it's SHITTY.

Canadians in comment sections are already claiming that it is suspicious since NAFTA taks are coming soon.

They are like Venezuelans, they probably think the CIA planted the shit on their beef.

POO IN THE BEEF STU

They elected a pedo, they won the right in court to fuck dogs, and now they eat shit. Surely God has turned his face away from Canada in shame.

Hay Oooo

God damn you filthy leafs are worse than the damn indians! At least they poop in the street! Stay out of my country.

it's not a few isolated cases either. it's the whole system that is failing.

>"systemic" inspection and sanitation problems

pescetarian master race

>Have shit based diet
>Shitpost all day

>Burger crisis in burgerland.
>The Donald's big mac is tainted.
>He dies from ecoli

You're welcome.

you can't spin this into a win you moron.

Daily reminder factory farms are a crime against nature. Secondly I hope Trump cripples the economy out here.

And we just made a trade agreement with them FUUUUU

when w say we want canadians to have texas beef at texas prices it's becaue we want the best for you.
but you are such a spiteful people that you probably cannot see that. you'll be content to eat your overpriced shitfilled beef that you can only afford once a week so long as you can spite us.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I eat beef all the time
are sirloins and rib eyes safe?
is just the tripe that is defiled?

>Main import is people who shit in streets and elevators
>Exports are covered in shit

You probably don't know what noneshitbeef tastes like, let's put it that way.

Go jump off a bridge you fucking reject.

Why do you hope trump cripples your economy?

>eating poo
>wishing trump cripples your economy, a shitty wish
>pooing poo

What's your endgame?

>be canadian
>poo in you

they're a buncha shit-for-brains

Is THAT what's on pootine? Sure looks like it!

>Keep the choicest cuts in Canada
>Sell fat stupid second cut burgers to burgerville at ridiculous prices
>Profit

You create fantasies and then try to live in them.

Oh the irony.

You're spiteful.

You're a cuck.

The turdy meat user,Tell us how it is Ackshually a good thing.

>cbc .ca/news/politics/cfia-us-report-concerns-meat-inspections-1.4239198
>(no not click)
Do archive
archive.is/CIgW2

>Turdeau

For fucks sakes, it's not like beef is even good for you.
It's what meat eaters have coming to them. You are eating the flesh of an animal that has been forced to bathe in it's own shit and piss.

Go vegan, pussies

>desperatly trying to bump the thread

I get it now, you really do hate Canadians. Who's the spiteful one now faggot?

Both American and Canadian industries have different standards. Canada ships it out (assuming you wash your food before you eat it) as is. America is pushing back saying it is too fat and lazy to wash thier meat (let alone themselves and thier own shit) and wants Canada to process the meat (for the same price) instead.

It's called pass the buck kiddo. You like cheap meat? You get what you pay for.

All those times I've told leaf-fags to eat shit, turn out they were all along.

Shit steaks and dog blowjobs all round up in that faggot country.

my meat is cheaper than your AND it's less turdy.
You guys fucked up bad according to the USDA,
Bud.

Doesn't matter unless you eat that stuff raw.

Like your beef is any better, Amerifat. You couldn't pay me to eat your USDA garbage.

American agriculture doesn't have the cleanest standards either, so if the USDA is raising concerns about Canadian beef then it must be like 5% shit by weight

never get sausagaes in canada.

It's a matter of interpretation. America says it wants cheap Canadian meat and has a standard on imports. Canada says eat shit, you get our carcasses by our standards. Don't like it? Don't buy it. Canada doesn't cater to your standards.

meat contains shit. duh.

>The most recent NARMS retail meat report stated 90 percent of pork chops, ground beef and ground turkey, and 95 percent of chicken breasts, were contaminated with fecal bacteria. Their results are based on tests of 5,280 samples.

care2.com/greenliving/90-of-meat-samples-contained-fecal-bacteria.html

>taint beef meant for Americans
It was long before the Saxon came to hate...

Well that's what Canada gets for electing TURDeau.

>Doesn't matter unless you eat that stuff raw.

>this poo is cooked

pic related: canadians itt

Do you know how cooking things works? You'll be safer eating poo steak that was grilled. You have more shit on your hands and phone.

>One in five sausages tested had meat not on label, all had high levels of feces

globalnews.ca/news/3646545/1-in-5-sausages-tested-had-meat-not-on-labelstudy/