She showed him. YAS SLAY QUEEN!

She's so thirsty for a Trump response, but he never acknowledged her. Being rejected is a hard pill to swallow for a woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JNmrwXSxUfU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you b-b-b-based.

they hate people having jobs and making money
the idea makes them sick

way to misrepresent the quote

Did Trump ignore some kid trying to high five him again?

Yeah, it sounds like she's saying he's a big guy.

Trump has said repeatedly he will not respond to Rowling until she confirms the 'cursed child' play is not canon

I've never seen a woman more infatuated with a man before.

>tfw you will never be man enough to let a woman be your leader, so you voted for Trump

4jew

Why is this cunt so obsessed with the president of a country that she isn't even a citizen of?

Shes a globalist elite and probably a pedophile too

>write shit books
>become billionaire
>marry a cuckslave
>thirst for trump on twitter 24/7

women were a mistake

Lying about what though?

Saggy tits are the worst tits

Do your tits hang low, can you tie them in a bow?

i refuse to believe this woman was responsible for harry potter books which was about a gated community keeping the plebians from entering that had solutions to all of their problems.

the worst part is the lying narrative being a mainstay of anti-trump. name a leader of any country and tell me they have lied.

she just thought it sounded good, there's clearly no deeper meaning.

She doesn't look great but there are some early-30s teardrop tits that look great on women, given that the woman herself is also in decent shape

Clinton wasn't even human, let alone a female, what are you on?

You need to work on that one, Shlomo.

>women were a mistake

>be man enough to let a woman be your leader
>be man enough to let a nigger fuck your wife
>be man enough to become a woman
>be man enough to fuck fake women

Liberal logic, not even once.

If I ever see this cunt in person I will brutally assault her if I think I can get away with it.

>again
That was fake news.

I hate British people, they're cucks.
I'd fuck J.K. Rowling but I hate her. She's a cuck.

>be man enough to let a woman be your leader
How does this even make sense?

Is it illegal to spit on people? What about sticking chewing gum on their hair? What kinds of annoying things to do to a human are legal?

She is in love with Trump and she hates it.

It's her cognitive dissonance. She wants him because he's an alpha male, but she's programmed to hate him because she's a stronk independent womyn. Mix the too and you end up with the gobbledygook she keeps coming out with her.
Her own obsession betrays her.

In her last book she internments an entire quarter of her magic school during the war based on a demographic that even in her wildest fantasy she can't help but acknowledge threatens the unity and success of her good guy side. How someone so completely unselfaware is as rich and successful will be a mystery keeping me in poverty the rest of my life

Even farting on people is illegal here if done maliciously, sadly.

kek'd

She's a fucking britcuck why doesn't she shut the fuck up and concentrate on her own failing society

this bitch has a mental problem

why is she acting like his angry jealous ex-wife? Has she ever even met him?

Pls explain

she's such a self appointed queen. she's fucking braindead retarded though how the fuck did she even write her Troll movie 2 & worst witch ripoff books. perpetually cuntfused about politics

she never smiles. because her face is full of botox

À lot of people are sure she didn't write the books at all

I'm surprised British people are allowed on the internet... they can't own knives and are jailed if they think. Do they travel to France to use the internet?

She takes virtue signalling to a whole new level the fact she was willing to use disabled children to smear trump with just shows the levels she will sink to just to make herself appear to be good person.
Also she wants the big T's D

Elaborate

so deep. I'm contemplate in my rock garden n shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=JNmrwXSxUfU

I never bothered to read any of those, can you please explain this obvious hypocrisy?

She loves to virtue signal, the leftist crowd gives her attention for such thing so she behaves in such way.

It's a fucking children's fantasy book. But thanks for showing everyone you are a child!

>got rich by writing some shit proles read
>thinks her opinion is relevant in world politics

All the plastic surgeons in the world couldn't fix this frumpy mess. Imagine having a billion dollars and not being able to get the one thing you want, no wonder she's so bitter.

This.

nice cap but no digits

Her tits look much sadder in that pic.

"Alt right, sonny, just don't let it bring your grades down!"

Yes, what lies ahead, are the lies in his head.
This is how women actually think.

Right you are germanon

So her school has four houses: Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and Slytherin. The latter are basically your evil, cunning super dooper evul lot, they get slagged off for all the books. Pretty much all Voldemorts supporters are Slytherins.

In the last book when they attack the school, the teachers lock all the Slytherins in the dungeons because they don't want to risk them joining Voldemort.

The irony of her stance in the books and her stance in real life is absolutely hilarious.

Can some U.K. Sniper fags just do the number already? Thanks

She must have Porcupine needles in her vag to be so butthurt. FFs she's not even American.

I bet. Most girls who hate on trump are like her too. Interdasting