Ha

Ha

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2017/08/08/woman-woman-women-only-screenings-lawsuit/
archive.is/UgRQB
archive.is/zw6wC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

big if true

>turns out the world functions on reality and rules and not your menstral pattern

Who'd of thunk

It's real

salon.com/2017/08/08/woman-woman-women-only-screenings-lawsuit/

I'll just wait til nordbot archive this.

Hopefully same thing with the nigger only screenings. Granted I don't think they could understand what a movie was.

archive.is/UgRQB
>“Respondent did not realize that advertising a ‘women’s-only’ screening was a violation of discrimination laws,” the theater wrote to the city. “Respondent has a very strict non-discrimination policy in place, but this policy did NOT include a specific prohibition against advertising.”

>As it turns out, the complaints have at least some legal merit. Austin city equality codes ban any public accommodation — such as a movie theater — from limiting their services for individuals based on factors including race, color, sex, sexual orientation and gender identification. It’s a situation even Wonder Woman couldn’t fix.

>In an attempt to appease those who complained, the chain is offering to send these men DVDs of “Wonder Woman,” and will update their discrimination policies in addition to sending a letter out to their staff. If the men do not accept these terms, the city may launch an investigation into the reports and the theater could face possible repercussions.

These people are fucking retarded.

Well, no shit.
Dang

Whoops didn't notice my coloreds only water fountain was against the rules.

> linking to salon

fuck off kike

archive.is/zw6wC

>If the men do not accept these terms

the way this is worded is hilarious, like: oh you awful men who won't take your DVD's, don't you realize you're forcing us to take responsibility for our actions?

literally the same mindset as a hysterical girlfriend.

>It’s a situation even Wonder Woman couldn’t fix.

My favourite part.

>Oh wow we can't discriminate based on sex this needs to be addressed immediately

What guy actually cared? I think they took mocking for whining.

you know what we should do get rid of those pesky anti freedom of association laws so that womyn can get womyn only screenings and we can get an ethnostate.

As if anyone whined over not being allowed to see a movie that obviously wasn't targeted at them.

>Wonder woman DVD
What a complete non-prize

>DVD
w e w
e
w

if they don't go full ((())) and demand major settlement $$$ as beffiting America, they're turbocucks

>Respondent did not realize that advertising a ‘women’s-only’ screening was a violation of discrimination laws

How much self-awareness does the average liberal have?

How does all the estrogen in the water affect women?
No way they acted like this when they got the vote

Why are the comments full of white men saying this is a bad thing? As in the whole can't discriminate against men thing.

A guy who sees an opportunity for an easy payday

>“Respondent did not realize that advertising a ‘women’s-only’ screening was a violation of discrimination laws,” the theater wrote to the city.
Ignorance of the law is no excuse for breaking it. Time to fire up the attorneys, I hope they bankrupt the fucking place tbqh. This is the equal treatment the liberals have been crying for, afterall.

Troll

Wait what, the women-only screenings were stupid but shouldn't business owners be allowed to choose who they sell their products to? I thought Murrica had free market.

>It's a situation even Wonder woman couldn't fix
Are they saying that private businesses should be able to discriminate on sex, race, orientation etc?

>works at Target
Opinion immediately discarded. I may just go to a Target and spit on the floor now.

Nah the Jews shoahed our freedom of association and now you can't discriminate anyone for any reason.

z e r o

Not even a fucking Blu Ray, wow

Sorry we killed Freedom of Association back in the 60s cause the liberals of the time said it was racist :^)

We did until leftie retards cried and bitched about no discrimination in private business. That knife cuts both ways and, as usual, they're going to have to learn the hard way because they're idiots.

Nobody was offended, but it's illegal and we like to shit on smug lefties

Ideally, but it's the hypocrisy of these situations that really irritates people. Freedom of association is apparently only available to cunts, fags and nigs. It may not be right but I do enjoy seeing people being denied the freedoms they happily deny me.

It has to be on a case by case basis
You can chose not to serve any singular person, but not a group.

Dang we're going bankrupt please read our article!

Report them to their employer for racial hatred.

I for one welcome Sup Forums's embrace of laws such as this and those that mandate that you bake cakes for homosexuals.

Are you implying that Christian bakeries were specifically targeting the "gay husbands" demographic before they were forced by courts to serve them? The left's own "social justice" is coming back to bite them right in the ass. You made your bed, now you get to lie in it. :^)

NEW WONDER WOMAN!

FASTER! STRONGER! BETTER!

Fuck off, Mike

It's just funny seeing liberals get BTFO by their own policies. I would be happy to see these laws go away.

Yes, but only if it's against white, cishet males.

Seems like a marketing ploy to fracture society along gender lines in order to gin up a bit of nonsense controversy that nobody really gives a damn about just to get some publicity.

I mean, fuck, I didn't so much as want to go to an all-woman screening of (((Wonder Woman))). Why would any self respecting male?

kek

a gay discrimination lawyer.

Forward this to that Melbourne cafe :^)

>DVD

and they say reverse sexism isn't real

alessandra maldonado posts screenshot to Sup Forums
then posts link, hoping to get some traffic
to get a $1 bonus
that sad
kys salon writer

>You can chose not to serve any singular person, but not a group.
That is literally not how it works at all. You could ban all people not wearing shirts or shoes from obtaining service. Both of those are groups. Alternatively you could serve as many black customers as you want, but the second you refuse service to someone FOR BEING BLACK, you broke the law.

This isn't liberals getting BFTO by their own policies so much as people being retarded. You can't refuse service on the basis of sex is kind of a "No shit, Sherlock" moment.

Why were men trying to watch Wonder Woman? You'd think you'd take the excuse not to accompany the missus - 'nothing I can do luv, men aren't allowed in, txt me when its finished I'll be at the pub'.

Fucking idiots could have just made it a girl nights sort of thing. No self-respecting man goes to that shit anyway.

But nah, they had to bang on that SJW drum for tumblr credit.

Bad if true...

Fucking "mens rights activists" go after womens-only shit and destroy any men-only events at the same time.

Just like christians in Europe that destroys christianity and get rid of christian rights just to spite muslims.

Spiting your own nose is idiotic.

>Rules for thee but not for me
Its already law. Just holding them to the standards they supported so vocally. Shouldnt be a problem, right? ,':^)

>oh you were discriminated against? here, take a DVD
>not even blu-ray
>mfw

>This isn't liberals getting BFTO by their own policies

Yes it is, these people probably thought discrimination laws only applied to "minorities".

Men only events have been just as illegal as women only events since the 1960s.

Men are a minority of the population.

Again, it's just people being retarded. Fuck, Wondy's more of a symbol of bondage fetishism than liberalism. That's why she's evil in like every alternate reality where there's even a chance that can happen.

OH GOLLY GEE, I CHOP OFF MY BOYFRIENDS PENIS, AND IT TURNS OUT IT WAS ILLEGAL, OH BOY, BETTER COMPENSATE HIM WITH SEX OR SOMETHING.

I honestly wouldn't if we were allowed to have men-only events without the exact same feminists screeching about muh oppression.

The point is that we must hold them to their own rules, even if it seems petty and no one was actually harmed.

>he's not a member of a gentleman's club or fraternity

I heard they were ejected from their Manhattan offices due to unpaid rent.

>Fucking "mens rights activists" go after womens-only shit and destroy any men-only events at the same time.

Doesn't matter - the latter are wrecked anyway, given anti-discrimination laws are a one-way firing range.

They haven't further eroded men-only events because they just are not, legally, allowed to exist in most of the western world (even voluntary associations, non-profit unincorporated clubs, are soon to be hit by anti-discrimination legislation).

>and destroy any men-only events

1.) NO

2.) WHICH ? those 0 ? how u wanna destroy something that is practically outlawed already for decades ?

u femscum need to stfu and kys.
Fuck you, nigger.
Femscum like you needs to publicly be slaufghtered and burnt alive on a stake in a public square, after being publicly turtured half to death and then having it's skin peeled off alive and then salted and poured acid over, before burnt alive on a stake, as mentioned above.

DIE FEM SCUM !

>even if it seems petty and no one was actually harmed.
Actually if no one was harmed, you can't hold them to jack shit. Fundamentally both the lawsuits and the civil rights charges require a victim, someone denied service who thereby suffered harm, in order to proceed.

There's no conspiracy to discriminate charge. You can't sue someone for planning to fuck you if they never did.

The only men that whined about this were fucking losers that look like pic related. No real man would give a fuck.

I wonder how many feminists know that Wonder Woman was created by a pervy polygamist who made the character as an excuse to draw a woman in bondage by having her constantly get captured and tied up?

>even voluntary associations, non-profit unincorporated clubs, are soon to be hit by anti-discrimination legislation
Australia must suck dick cause that shit is fine in the USA.

You're right that no one gives a fuck but its fun to watch them get bitten by their own laws.

Around 30-34 million were 'with her'. Clearly a lot don't know how to google the words 'clinton foundation', but you expect them to have researched a cartoonist?

True, but the "harm" necessary for a cognizable legal claim is the discrimination itself, regardless of if the majority of men affected by the policy actually give a shit whether or not they were barred from seeing the film.

I don't think they honestly care. A lot of pepe posters know that pepe was created by a urine fetishist bleeding heart liberal but they don't give a shit.

You still fundamentally need a complainant.

Why didn't some men just go to the "women only" screenings and say they identify as women?

That place would have been burnt to the ground if the discrimination was against women.
Fuck them.

>DVD
Holyshit, these people have no shame.

>dvd
>Not Betamax
they had one job

>he typed from the basement of his mother's home

They've got two.

>Dang
>I have a vagina and can still not break the law

Systemic discrimination based on gender has been illegal since the 60's. Nothing new here, it's the same reason the wage gap-myth is a myth and not a fact.

Because most men are not as pathetic as you and don't carry around some chip on their shoulder about women.

Because they know that, as soon as women are tricked into elinimating anti-discrimination laws so they can discriminate against men, they will be able to smack the silly bitches aside and start discriminating against women and minorities once more.

And the tears will be glorious.

>works at Target
>has reached the pinnacle of his career

Say no more...

Drugs have been illegal for decades yet I can buy lots of them with ease. Making something illegal doesn't make the problem go away.

fucking cunts

This. Trans movement is the most hilarious thing to come out of the left. It goes against so much of what they have tried to achieve with feminism. Can't wait to see blokes reeling in gold medals for fun in women's Olympics

Watch, they're going to settle

The smug tone is reminiscent of Gawker. Says "We're fully aware of anti-discrimination laws, as they're common sense, but we still feel justified in advocating for blatant discrimination"

>(((Rozsa)))

I want Conor McGregor to come out as trans and bring some diversity to women's MMA.

Just like a bakery should be perfectly fine refusing service to gay weddings, a cinema should be perfectly fine refusing service to men. It's their business.

This desu.

Willful ignorance of the law is no excuse.
This is has millions of precedents and is rooted in almost common knowledge.

We can either roast them over their own rules or they can do one of the following:
1) change these laws to allow explicit discrimination against men. The backlash would be huge and way bigger than your usual demographics.
2) allow all groups to discriminate against eachother.

Shilling against the civil rights act as being "too patriarchal" and this story proving it sounds fun.

You realize hes not a bot right?

It's the same vocabulary every fucking times.
Can't wait for the general backlash.

Kek. Remember that story last year about some tranny kid in Canada I think? Won all the races at the girls sports Day event. This shit is gonna crash so hard

Dang

They are man babies.
Who gives a fuck if some dykes and lesbians went to watch wonder woman together? Nobody. Except for you losers that hate women.

Wasn't there a tranny in the last Olympics track and field?