Do you believe nations have a right of self-determination?

Do you believe nations have a right of self-determination?

If yes, why are you against North Korea?

>Do you believe nations have a right of self-determination?
Yes I do

>If yes, why are you against North Korea?
I don't care about NK really, but if we're being honest, it's a country ruled by a maniacal dictator and his leadership of cronies

So the people of that country are being starved of their right to determine their futures

If I were one of them, I'd want to rebel, but you can see why it's so difficult, given the level of control that the rulers have

>Right
No. The only Rights a nation has are those it can guarantee through military force.

We're talking about natural rights here Tyrone - the rights that every man is granted by nature (or God, if you believe in Him).

Your natural rights are limitless. They are merely everything that you are physically capable of doing.

You're talking about (((civil rights))), which are a small and pathetic subset of a man's natural rights.

>why are you against North Korea?

They've been threatening to attack my country for something like 70 years

I believe people have a right to self-determination. A nation exists to protect that right. North Korea is a giant prison camp, only a fool or a twisted mind would support it..

North Korea isn't an organic construction of the Korean people, it's a Soviet puppet state brought about by foreign intervention and forced transition to communism, just like every other eastern bloc country. If you support sovereignty, then you'd support the final overthrow of foreign ideologies on the Korean peninsula.

Yes, which is why I am against North Korea and all other tyrannical shitholes that don't respect the wishes of their people.

>They've been threatening to attack my country for something like 70 years
but when someone actually attacks you, you turn a blind eye

Twisted mind enters the board.
I support kim, he's the supreme leader of a real country, not fake and gay like u.s and u.k
#notadictator

>then you'd support the final overthrow of foreign ideologies on the Korean peninsula
when will you overthrow zionist ideologies and ZOG on the American continent?

"Self-determination" doesn't include starving part of your population to death.

>nations have a right of self-determination
>nations
what are nations if not the people of those nations.
Lil' Kim is a Communist Dictator who does not allow for 'self determination' because there IS NO SELF, only The State.

Because there is isn't any right or self in North Korea, only the determination of a dictator to keep his power.

But i support DPRK

Sounds like you're describing the UK there mate.

Yeah, the Norks did it too. There's a difference between a ship and nuking a city.

Best Korea

I believe in freedom and liberty. We tried """self-determination"""" and yurop fucked it up.

>Public shaming sessions where your community, or co workers gather and tell everyone what they did wrong that week.
>Everyone gets a turn
>Than you go around saying what you saw others do wrong
>If it's a serious enough offense you get shipped to the mines.

>If you didn't cry enough during Kim Jong Ils mourning period you were punished.

> People who wish to leave or "emmigrate" are forced to do so by not legal proceedings, but by escaping on your own and trying to venture across borders to see ANYTHING different.
>If you do manage to escape to another country and the NK officials realize your gone, your entire immediate family and even possibly extended family , "Disappear"
>World's most "popular" ethno state, they inbreed more than Muslims.

ayyy, what a prime example of Liberty and Freedom.

SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN NOW

Only Finland should exist.

Fuck no.

Shitty, third-world nations should be invaded/annexed/absorbed by bigger first-world nations that know what they're doing. This would also reduce the number of countries in the world, since most are just tiny shitholes out in South America, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia.

>nation
>an abstract entity describing a mass of people, a geographic region, and government.
>rights

one of these words doesn't belong with the other.

No. Fuck the snowflakes.