WORLD WAR 3

>Trump takes Kim to the brink: America and North Korea are locked in extraordinary standoff as US president boasts his nuclear arsenal is 'more powerful than ever’ and puts on show of strength from US air base which Jong-un is preparing to bomb

To all "it's NOT happening" fags. There is no other way to for it to end, Trump and Kim will not stand down and risk looking weak on the international stage - after investing so much. Yes this type of shit has happened for years, but NK threats are NO longer empty. They now have proven ICBM's capable of hitting USA and apparently also miniaturized nukes to place in them. Remember Trump vowed they would not even be allowed to have ICBM's capable of putting USA in range.

Sauce: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4773702/US-offers-sneak-peak-Trump-s-fire-fury.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FYJMK
youtu.be/Y-cUr2MYbh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>North Korea
>not a complete joke

Lol, look at the date retard.

it's not happening, this will fade out of the news cycle just like the qatar "crisis" did and will be an afterthought for a few months until norks have another nuke test.

Yes, Obama did nothing and allowed North Korea to reach this stage. Thus his leadership could have lead us into World War III.

NK is a loose canon unlike Qatar. Also, they have China to help them - need i remind you China has already said they will undertake a military operation against India within the next 2 weeks? (from the 7th Aug)

Getting tired of drudge's bullshit.

Trump will clean up your messes, faggot.

that fat gook won't do shit. I bet he pissed himself after trumps comment

>Also, they have China to help them
China no more wants a war on the Korean peninsula than anyone else.

>1 million refugees coming into China
Things like that.

>vote for trump to not have nuclear war with russian
>get nuclear war with best korea instead
ah man that sucks

theyll need NK and iran and paki aid to beat India and its allies

we can only hope for the local conflict to escalate into a global thermonuclear war

>tfw flying to s korea tomorrow

way to go drumpf

I stopped using it as my home page it's been so garbage lately.

Night has fallen in NK. Digits confirm we #fighttonight

>dailymail
Where's norway archiver? oh that's right dailymail is right-leaning so it's okay if they get ad money, even if their articles are literally one of the lowest qualities possible

Eh id still rather kill gooks than Slavs

all kimmy has is his nukes, they're like his friends. you wouldn't let the UN come in and take your friends.

>Lil'kim can no longer stand Trumps disrespect
>slaps big red button
>nuclear tipped LongDong missile is set free
>it evades all publicly known interception methods
>it evades all secret interception methods
>it strikes Guam and somehow isnt a dud
>Guam gets rekt by a modest sized nuke
>USA performs proportional response
>NKs government, several major population centres and a significant amount of military targets become glowing craters.
>NK ceases to exist as a country and is taken over by a China/SK/USA coalition

Kim has nothing to gain and everything to lose.

Way too much logic for the ordinary libtard

>Lol, look at the date retard.

You think I don't know the date? It's ironic as fuck.

this
>this
this
>this
this
>this
this
>this
...is the reason it won't happen

*Two weeks ago*
>U.S Pentagon states that the North Korean regime doesn't have miniaturization, nor do they have the technology or capabilities to hit the U.S mainland with a nuclear weapon.

*Now*

They now have miniaturization and enough long ranged ICBM's to hit the continental United States, which is now being repeated by the government and the MSM, who usually don't agree on much until they're given the same narrative by their masters to shill their political aim.

Anybody remember Iraq and Libya? U.S government is clearly lying about this. Do we honestly believe that U.S intelligence and the Pentagon has been either wrong or downplaying the true extent of the North Korean nuclear programme and missile programmes?

Either one is akin to treason, why the fuck do any of you trust the U.S government?

That's the joke, mongoloid.

> implying the Chinese won't just invade NK themselves and kill Kim Jong Un to avoid a war with a major power over a buffer state.

“The great leaders that I’ve seen, they don’t threaten unless they’re ready to act, President Trump is not ready to act.”
-Mccain

Drumpf has no balls it's confirmed for everyone now

>buffer state
Maybe it was in the 1960s. Obviously we aren't going to go to war with China in this day and age.

Fucking trumptard , you should be gassed . He was saying this about obama , and look now what he is doing . trump is the biggest hypocrite

>
archive.is/FYJMK

McCain is a warmongering cuckold, a great leader for John McCain is someone who's willing to wage endless globalist proxy wars and enrich his base.

the fine people of Arizona should seriously consider recalling him and force his retirement, someone as sick as he is should not be in a position to serve in a seat of power. He's only causing problems for you and for your fellow Americans.

>McCain knows about top secret nuke programs

> FIRE AND BLOOD
Frumpfs threats are meaningless Iran China Russia can all push him around now

>implying nork's existence is possible without chinese landlord

All President Trump is proposing to do is what should have been done decades ago---use nuclear weapons to rid the world of the communist menace.

The sight of a smoking radioactive crater where Pyongyang used to be will encourage America's enemies to think twice before treating her sovereignty like a cruel joke again.

If a few cesspits of shitskins and globalists in California get nuked, small price to pay.

Kimmy doesn't have the balls. Trump is a gambler enough to put the country on the line for his dignity. Just know Kim won't be the one to start WW3

My theories are:
Drudge got some live-in twink for whom he is virtue-signalling.
/or/
Attempting to ((((diversify)))).
/or/
A personal spat with Bannon.

youtu.be/Y-cUr2MYbh8
I advice people to watch this cute story. I've seen it happen.

Who did you vote for.

Nothing will happen until after the next nork nuke test. After that we start the massive military build up in the area needed to end this quickly and with the fewest number of casualties (on our side) possible. Unfortunately this will bait Kim to strike first. Only then will we finally get our happening.

Miniaturizing nukes to put them on a missile is not that hard. India and Pakistan have both made small nukes. The als need heat shield for reentry but that is also not difficult. So yeah N. Korea does have nukes that can be mounted on missiles. Why be surprised? Do you really think that N. Korea cannot do what India and Pakistan have already done?

probs a loser

grrr, Drudge please stop using black and white images! I'm used to glorious HD color.

Agreed, miniaturisation story is bullshit war propaganda, I've seen this movie before

McCain's grudge against Trump is even stronger than his thirst for war, who would've guessed it?

>When the weather cools