Sup Forums is causing mass panic over on

Sup Forums is causing mass panic over on reddit.com/r/transpassing/

Why would you hurt those innocent boi pussies?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/transadorable/
reddit.com/r/GoneWildTrans/
archive.fo/TwZnU
imgur.com/r/transpassing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek

Even better kek

Nice work, turning the trannies on eachother

Not going to lie, this one is a qt.

And the response was golden.

Further proof all trannies are fucked up in the head.

Jeffery_Smithers here, I use that account to bash Bernie and niggers so that they would hate Hillary during the general election.

I got banned from transpassing though because I posted pictures of trains crossing intersections

HOLY FUCK

i've got bad news for you

Sweden,YES!

Actually I posted that. YOU TRYIN TO START SOMETHIN NOGGA?

>Shitlord
No way was it serious

Trannies are easy targets.
By their very definition they are retarded, and any exposure to the real world outside their magical mental pixie land fucks with them to no end.
Perfect banter bait.

0.05% of the population
95%+ suicide rate

Shame it didn't last longer. I find letting them subtly troll themselves by admitting how much they have with a sick tranny serial killer is much lulzier than throwing up shitty MS Paint images.

Though the Shrek and we're funny too

I'm gonna make a new account and post pictures of people I hate that arn't trannies and ask for ratings.

Well... does Ze?

Fine, mass murderer then. That's not the point, the point is he splerged out and killed people and before it was deleted it was getting compliments on his shirt and the MLP figure in the corner and shit.

Doubly ironic since natural selection would mean most of these things wouldn't be around now anyways.

It was epic while it lasted.

It looks like a mexican rat child

That might be a little too dickish if they are random nobodies but w/e.

I really wanted the throw a picture of Hillary Clinton and Bruce Jenner up but thought those would be too obvious.

Obvious trannies > Passable trannies

Just making sure, when the commenters say
>I would not clock you
they mean that they would not assault them for being a tranny? Specifically, an ugly one? Because they tend to say that a lot.

They attention whore just like real women, maybe there's something to this

Is it any wonder that they have such a high suicide rate hahahaha

Don't forget 'Michelle' Obama too

>sweden

I was thinking the same, they do behave like annoying women.

Clocking supposedly means the opposite of passing. Saying they wouldn't clock someone means they would pass that person.

.....Fuck me, I am learning way too fucking much about their "culture". They are fascinating in a way, like a social manifestation of AIDS (which many of them likely have)

Watch out shitlords

Thanks

I found someone who linked to a subreddit called
>reddit.com/r/transadorable/
that is mostly for showing off how cute and trans they are if anyone is interested in checking it out.

Why do you niggers always raid shit when I've got to go to sleep? Work on our backwards ass timezone please.

Sven, please tell me you're just memeing and you're not actually this cucked.

wew lad I can definitely see him passing.

Passing me onto the train tracks that is.

It started over 24 hours ago retard.

Watch out for that BULGE fellas

drewiepoodle is a tranny from the Los Angeles area who is on reddit constantly and has been there for years

How have they reacted to the fact that traps are gay???

why do trannies love passive aggression so much?

Trannies need to be ovened.

This is depressing.

Take note of these passive-aggressive tactics. They think that using reverse-psychology will defang their opponents and make them not want to do anything because "well, they sure called us out and I guess they don't care"

They're mentally unstable and they ARE affected by when we go in there and shitpost and bullycide them. Do it, faggots.

I expect my grandpa to disown me not the other way around

Because they have no other way of displaying any sort of dominance.

It's been almost totally appropriated by us now, but shitlord originated with the SRS goons (since other insults were too (((problematic))) and they still use it unironically

>reddit.com/r/transadorable/

WTF.

Look how all of those are beta or omega nerds. They're so fragile that their escape from the reality of their betaness was to become a female to steal their privileges.

I fucking hate reddit's layout but any excuse to BTFO tranny's is enough

Looks like a weak chinned nu male wearing makeup.

go on

this gave me a big kek

I mean, it is a sub about trans people looking for help to change, and the mod helped. I don't see how they're fucked up for that

Shit, I've already gotten banned?
Amazing

Why didn't they delete the first post too? People can just look it up.

And, seriously, people who encourage transitioning should be obligated to warn people 45% of transexuals commit suicide.

He has a mustache.

>EH? YOU WOT, CUNT?

I head that boy's penis is so desiccated from estrogen that he's going to have health problems the rest of his life.

All I can say is he deserves it.

Seems like the way that ugly, socially deprived, NEET omega weeaboo nerds write.

Funny how both populations are so similar. Seems like "trans" mtf are just beta males trying to escape their failure as a male to go straight to the easy route of being a woman.

No wonder so much of the "feminists" in the software industry are autist trans beta males.

That, and they used to call us piss babies. Then when they wanted to call us stormfags, but didn't want to say fag, so they started calling us stormlords, which sounds cool as fuck.

Is... Is that a boy?

yeah im confused too

post this and the dead brazilian trannies at reddit.com/r/GoneWildTrans/

Its a girl

I'm on that transdorable shit, this girl is pretty fuckin cute, I'd rip that pussy

She's pretty cute desu, I'd slap her and yell at her until she breaks down sobbing

HAHAHA, I like you user.

my fucking sides

why did nobody post chris chan yet?

I feel sick.

I can watch beheadings and not feel anything.

He's too well known.

>mfw looking through the posts on that subreddit

OURS IS THE FÜHRERY

What the fuck did he use at first? A plastic butter knife?

I have a weird feeling in my stomach now, thanks

I can't watch it. It's easily worse than the ISIS videos.

this tranny who moderates transpassing made the internet news
archive.fo/TwZnU

>That's exactly how Ianna Drew Urquhart, a 40-something living in Los Angeles, commandeered r/WhitePolitics and r/Whites and is now a moderator for each. Once a haven for white supremacists to spout their vitriol, the discourses now, rather humorously, focus on Swiss coffee and laundry, respectively.

>Crediting Reddit for helping her "stay sane," Urquhart recounts how she had to battle alt-right political commentator Milo Yiannopoulos for command of one of the subreddits: "I told the admins that I would use my powers for good and bring back the original meaning and make it about bundles of sticks."

bullycide when?

fuckin' hell

Wew
I was ready to gas myself

Y

I just looked at every picture on the front page and there was only a few that were not cringe iducingly hideous and only one that wasn't obviously a tranny on first glance.

I am very confused by this

who did this

Hardly any pass it's hilarious sometimes there is a photo of Ben Garrison tucked in there.

imgur.com/r/transpassing

good god, at least drop 50 bucks for a decent knife

Don't be. The little thot just realized that all he will be is someones cum recycle bin.

I'll take "this fella has been beat up a lot in school" for $100 Alex

Cringed hard at this

Sven of all the pics
>pic Related
looked shockingly like my ex I was slightly concerned how well this one passed at first glance but then again that goes to the State of British women i guess

KEK HOLY SHIT

I've shagged worse tbdesu

The top scoring ones actually look like cute girls.