WHY can't Kim nuke California instead of Guam?

WHY can't Kim nuke California instead of Guam?

Christ, suck in that gut.

dont mind if i do

Why?

Is that a piss bottle? :^)

those tits are fake

Fake how?

faggot

whats in California niggers spics and liberal hippies its not worth the money of the nuke

>Literally save the USA
>Not worth the money

I get it, you like fat women.

silicone. they're balls with nipples facing down.

how did it save the usa ?

How are her breasts fake though?

>Nuke California!
>Actually sir we can't reach California.
>Fine. Nuke Hawaii
>We can't reach that either
>What can we reach?
>...We can reach Guam
>Nuke Guam!

I'm pretty sure this is how that went.

That's God's job.

I like bellies like that

Guam is a worthy sacrifice so califorina can live. That's where all the stealth bombers are located anyways

If you know where they are then they aren't very stealthy.

>gut

Please fucking STOP my man.

spotted the low test beta

You must be in one of those few states their cancerous diaspora haven't invaded.
BReddy sure they're in Missouri, my man.

Not my fault America isn't smart enough to park them in japan

I just explained

Well all the stupid B1B's are in guam

They're doing more to hurt the United States then Kim Jong Un will ever be able too do, why would he hit them?

Same here. 6 pack abs on a woman look too masculine. Besides she's got a nice ass as well

Calm down, they must have enough nukes for the whole country.

ass size is disappointing after seeing belly size. it should be bigger.

I want to put my head on her belly then tickle her and listen to the laugh.

Pretty much this. Also with Guam they have some margin of error. If they aim for a mainland state the nuke might miss hitting Canada or Mexico, which would be such a perfect scenario.

lol

I dont understand why she chose to wear panties and no bra, but I likes what I sees.

I honestly think NK is trying to trick us, no one is dumb enough to tell their rival where they are aiming their nukes at, it'd be so easy to shoot them down, I think they're trying to goad is into attacking first because they think China will fight will side with their shitty impoverished country over their major economic ally

thats not her gut you fucking faggot thats where her dickless crotch becomes visable which is fucking hot seeing it through a dress

Didn't some government official confirm they could reach california?

op pic isn't making a convincing argument

Guam is a strategically more valuable Naval and Air base than Hawaii.

Look at it on Google Maps. See those new aircraft shelters being installed? That ain't for no lowly B-2 Spirit.

Why do women do this? That dress is quite obviously very close to being nude and she knows it. It's not even a party or anything. It's just in the middle of a super hot street, she's wearing a black and super tight dress that must be incredibly warm to wear. A dress like that must be constricting and uncomfortable, there's only one reason to where it.

Do women think about nothing but getting fucked? What is their malfunction? They're little more than animals.

I don't think they think China will fight with them. I think NK knows that it's an annoying ally. Basically I think they're rushing their nuclear program so as to eliminate the possibility of a war with the US, Japan or ROK for decades. The US has so little to gain from this situation.

think less about women and more on how to stop being an autistic beta with no appealing traits