Italy's Matteo Renzi to use the IRON FIST against Eastern European racists

>Matteo Renzi said he would use “the iron” fist to force countries in Eastern Europe to “respect the rules” as his country takes the brunt of the escalating migrant crisis.

Renzi being Alpha as Fuck.
Eastern Yurop BTFO lmao:

>Eastern Europe must take migrants or we’ll block their cash

No more gibs for you Easterners if you don't respect the agreements.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/837984/Italy-EU-refugee-crisis-latest-news-migrant-quota-eastern-european-Matteo-Renzi
youtube.com/watch?v=oFb8-r3qcyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

express.co.uk/news/world/837984/Italy-EU-refugee-crisis-latest-news-migrant-quota-eastern-european-Matteo-Renzi

Am I wrong in thinking that Italy is more or less a burden upon other, more productive EU nations, and that they have no place to make such demands?

I'm just as sick of paying for slavshits as I'm sick of paying for Abdul and Tyrone

>Tyrone
Nobody is called "Tyrone" in Europe, retard.
We don't have "African-Americans" here.

then leave the EU and survive on your country's own credit and shekels.

Faggot

Oh you mean the same iron fist EU used to build Nort Stream 2 in our fucking territory and didn't even ask for prermission?
How about you go fuck yourself.

Abdul and Mgabe then you faggot

You could've said Jamal. Stupid Australian monkey.

t. Abdullah ibn Jamal, hiding his 3rd world flag once again

Your country gets more than any other in gibs
Without the gibs you'd still be on Ukraine's level
You retarded farmers

Tyrone is an Irish name

Disolve Nord Stream 2 then we can talk about refugees, which are already here.
Unless you mean the Ukrainians we took are not part of the quota because they are wrong color.

I know but he used "Tyrone" as a typical black person's name. That's not the case in Europe, only in America, you stupid cuck.

You will take all the refugees that the EU will tell you to take or you won't get gibs anymore.

Is Austria still blocking the border?

Disolve Nord Stream 2, then we can talk faggot.
You build that without argeement of Polish government on polish soil.
So you can get fucked.

Why do you sound like a 15 year old?

Yes, you're wrong. Italy is the EU's fourth (soon to be third) biggest economy.

*out of 28 members.

Italians are like unsuccessful jews.

Yeah, they have a pretty productive economy.

>Memenzi
>Having any authority
TOPKEK

how about instead of dragging us down to your insanity you try to, you know SEND THE NIGGERS BACK YOU DAFT CUNTS

slav union when?!

> One of the longest, most storied histories of any European or world country/civilization
> Countless contributions to science, engineering, art, culture, etc.
> Northern Italy is basically Switzerland-tier in wealth
Yeah sounds unsuccessful alright

Gl telling jack shit to Eeastern euros you dumb spaghetti nigger top kek

Slavs don't care about living standards.

Ah, maybe I assumed so because they're in the middle of the Mediterranean powerhouses like Spain and Greece.

Though fuck Italy for not closing its ports to refugees ships and the NGOs that import them. Should have shelled out $4 billion to Qaddafi when he asked.

2nd industrial power of europe.

FUCKING PD. FUCKING RENZI.
His party destroyed this nation...

>Renzi
>alpha
Nigger he's more beta then fucking trudeau, i'm going to dance on his grave when he fucking dies because he choked on too much german cock

>Implying any other Slavic country would want to unite with Bosnia
>51% Muslim

Please don't listen to this pasta nigger

>Northern Italy is basicaly Switzerland-tier wealth
Nah, only certain leech "autonomous" regions
Wish we could genocide them

>Slavs
>white

Eat a spaghetti dick nigger

>>Implying any other Slavic country would want to unite with Bosnia
kek ur probably right
but our muslims are still slavs

>We don't have "African-Americans" here.
Not yet. they're flooding Canada and they're kind of on the internets and soon they will learn of the yuropeen gibs, I'm surprised muriniggers haven't been going there yet.

He still has a lot of power in Italy, but is fake opposition to UE is pathetic and backlashing.
He's humiliating Italy with this behavior.

>Italy's FORMER prime minister

So he's just some dude with no official position in the Italian state. So the shitskin taxi driver from Roma has about as big a say as this faggot when it comes to Italy's external politics
How is this not a divide and conquer thread?

Go fuck yourself retarded piece of shit . People like you are killing EU .

Thing is Eu makes more money from eastern europe, good luck with that.

Italian bros: do you think unified Italy was a mistake? Also, how do we fix the terrone problem?

Did you forget Berlusconi? Democrazia Cristiana?

I'm not a PD voter but let's be honest, these people - apart from this piece of shit Mr Bean rip-off - did not get elected by themselves...

Your countries MUST accept more refugees from Africa

WHY WOULD Italy have to carry all the burden??

They're already giving you their money through EU gibs.

It's not fair. Be good sports and prepare to accept African refugees.

Don't worry, he's trying to flex his muscles for the upcoming elections but he'll get btfo, his opinions are irrelevant

NO ONE HAVE TO ACCEPT ECONOMIC EMIGRANTS, YOU LIMP WRISTED FUCKS

AFRICANS ARE NOT REFUGEES, THEY WANT FREE MONEY AND RAPE

GO GET FUCKED

How the fuck did you guido cucks go from a BOSS like Berlusconi to this pussy?

Enjoy getting raped by niggers.

We should hang him in piazzale loreto like we did with mussulini

Send them back, they are not European burden.
No one has to commit national sucide.
We won't for sure.

stop letting traffickers larping as ngos openly use your ports before you lash out at others

We didn't chose jack shit and berlusconi is an idiot just like every politician in this piece of shit land

Fuck this spaghetti nigger.

>hang in piazzale loreto

No, we should hang him on the border between Emilia Romagna and Tuscany, as a warning signal for every pd libcuck voter.

PLEASE let this happen. Can we convince the niggers to leave America and join their African brothaz in Europe? The sooner Europe falls the better honestly. Its only a matter of time anyways.
Might as well facilitate the process so we can rebuild AND solve our nigger problems all at once.

italy gives a fuckton more money to the eu than it receives, unlike slavshit countries.

Hahahaha Do it, bitch!

Unified italy was a fucking mistake also complete genocide of the southeners is the only solution to the problem

You are right

Italy needs to send out the ships and block these damn boats. Smuggle them out of the country secretly.

At least Burlosconi was a real man and wouldn't allow this nigger refugee bullshit to happen on his watch.

The way he BTFO merkel always inspired me.

>Democrazia Cristiana
Are you dumb of what?

Pd is the worst of DC and the worst of PCI.
Are you kidding me or you a totally fucking ignorant?

Italy is just trying to get rid of their niggers and dump them somewhere else

I don't blame them, Merkel invited them and said she'd take them only to import millions and leave Italy and Greece, countries that are already struggling economically, to look after them. If it was me I'd put them all in a cannon and fire them over the alps in a general northern direction.

Now you are really showing how barbaric and backwards you Eastern Europeans are.

Learn to become good Europeans. Accept some refugees. Doesn't need to be 1 million like Germany did. Can be as little as 50k-100k

Milan is a city of terroni.

I don't get this joke everytime.

So they can take up more.

Italy is a puppet state of Germany, their politicians do not represent the people.

Berlusconi was the bant master, how could you not miss him?

youtube.com/watch?v=oFb8-r3qcyw

kek

>thinking gibs are not loans
>thinking gibs are not investment so the eu could control eastern economies
>thinking being in the eu does not have membership fees
fuck off kike we are better without the eu and the handouts

Those refugees are worthless and dangerous. We allredy did our quota and all of them traveled to germany/sweden/netherlands. Good luck with them because they will never stay in eastern bloc and real refugee migration hasn't even started.

Uh fuck. This is how it starts.

>pretty much this

pls esastern euro lynch him!

Lmao he's not even prime minister anymore and his party his last in electoral projections. He can't do shit

>refugees literally don't want to stay here
>we'll be forcing them to stay here because some pizza cuck says so
>"you're racist if you don't violate their rights"

He would be the first to spread his ass fot the refugees and merkel right after the PD

How about, we don't take any refugees and you keep paying us you little cucks.

>Our nigger problems

He unironically believes that the biggest problem in his jew owned country is the niggers.

>yfw Germany, Vichy France(Macron Edition) and Italy invade Poland to make lebensraum for shitskins
>yfw yet again America, and the UK have to save Europe for third time in a century from the Eternal Hun

Why the fuck should anyone accept rapefugees? Holy shit Eurotrash are even more cucked than us.

ROFL
Dat troll
Kek

>this sperging

As a matter of fact, the PD was not the only evil entity that brought this shithole to a 3rd world tier country state. That's what I said.

You do realize we get orgamsm by watching you commit suicide and have no way to force us commit suicide too?

The last time Italy had any influence in Eastern Europe was 600 A.D.

Why the fuck Does Renzi or the EU Parliament for that matter not raise the fucking question why the Wealthy Gulf States (Saudi Arabia and others) and Israel are not doing their bit? They are right in the fucking neighborhood and are doing fuck all to help out!

yes you are wrong. But 90% of that is from the North, especially Milan. The south is all Mafia and Agriculture, Olive Oil and Mamma Mia

Btw slav, dont u dare fucking take some shitskins in ur country.
This prime minister cuck can go to hell

b-b-but these unthankful refugees don't want us

Hey, you want a bunch of third worlders running around ruining shit? You bet. Here. Money.

>Unless you mean the Ukrainians we took are not part of the quota because they are wrong color.

This kills the Eurocrat

What was it? 200,000 Ukranians?

Quota complete, your move Sven

This guy is literally a nigger. Shouldn't that be an Algerian flag?

digits confirm

the EU must bend to our will

/thread

>> Northern Italy is basically Switzerland-tier in wealth

And the south has 3rd world tier poverty

they are not brown enough and they come here to work
so they are not good enough for eu

Europe needs what ever Bulgaria is drinking.

lel we never have. our cuck politicians are only talking no action

go tell that to the NGOs that pick them up 5 miles from the Libyan Coast and call it a rescue, as they drag them 500 miles to Rome instead of 5 miles back to Africa