Hey user!

> Hey user!
> Come to our bedroom and see our basketball collection.

What do Sup Forums?

Sorry ladies, I don't racemix.

i got 2 basket balls here you can dribble on cunt

Imagine not smashing

Come outside and see my rope collection

I'm not strictly against racemixing, but those hoes are disgusting.

Put my self respect above that of my base urges. Or else we're not better than niggers.

Cite the high herpes rate among black women then egress posthaste.

i wake up

You know I've fucked black chicks before, weirdly their pussies are nearly always super tight and the skin color contrast can be kind of sexy, but their smell is awful.

I would let them empty my basketballs.

>y-you too
>360 and walk away

*unzips dick*

I'll show you a REAL ball collection.

Nice choice of words. That will really agitate them and make them suck the cum out of your balls even harder. It's also a way to make THEM bring up going bareback.

Who collects basketballs?

well said

Confiscate the whole collection because my fucking taxes paid for those basketballs via welfare then drive home in my shitty ford focus blazing sweet chariot through the speakers and maybe get some premium tendies at a drive through

fpbp

I would go with them and if possible have a threesome if that is what they are intending.

I do not racemix but safe sex with two attractive women does not really equal reproducing with them so why care?

Ill go with nail and bail. Put on 10 condoms at least not to catch any disease. Nose clips to avoid the smell. After it pour shit ton of disinfectant to kill any nasty germs leftovers.