"Fuck the Jews"

>"Fuck the Jews"
>proceed to worship a dead Jew

Good one, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That jew whipped them jews out of the temple, he basically warned us about their evil and got put to death cuz of it.

He did not identify as a jew, since he alway spoke against the pharisees and the dogma of the time. Jews also hate the idea of Christianity, so your argument is null

You mean Seth Rich?

>He did not identify as a jew
So we're doing this now?

Careful OP, you'll trigger the Christcucks. Get ready for DEUS VULT and TOTALLY relevant crusade pics.

We all can't be Luciferians.

>whipped a Jew (((banker)))
>created a new religion against Jewery and the Jews killed him for it
>created the religion that defended Europe against the Muslims something that the philosophy of paganism could never have done

Also the Church is 100% European even if the bible isn't

>drove money changers out of a temple
>woah totally aryan religion bro!
>*proceeds to read from Ezekiel, Isaac, David..etc*
Truly the white mans religion.

>dead
Kek.

The idea of being submissive and turning your back on the secular world? I wonder.

Yeah dude switching to a dead philosophy that we have next to no information on by the people that followed it is the answer.

>muh based Jew

Noooo, you don't understand. Its different
>He did not identify as a jew
Then why did he participate in all the holidays of his people and quote their prophets and scriptures if he wasn't one of them? He was one of them but also was a cult leader trying to reenter the religion around himself.

>claim to be pollack
>oppose interracial shit
>want white countries

but

>send your wives to Africa for missionary(position) work
>send aid to Africa for free resulting in their populations growing to unnatural levels
>open your arms and give refuge to welfare leeching shitskin rapists(don't worry, god will forgive them for raping white women)

It was not people like Darwin that claimed apes were actually human. It was christcucks that fought for nigger rights using their cuckbook as proof that apes are god's people to.
Christians are the original "SJWs" and leftists of the past. Christianity is a inherently communist ideology.

I never gave an answer, just criticizing that stupid talking point about the moneychangers.

Wouldn't an updated version have the kid dressed up as a girl by his mum?

So you're an atheist?

>Jews also hate the idea of Christianity
Also, of course they do. Why wouldn't you hate a splinter cult trying to subvert your traditions?

If you had a button that would eradicate everything jewish (including your beloved rabbi), would you push it?
100% of Christcucks answer this question wrong.

21Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the district of Tyre and Sidon. 22And a Canaanite woman from that region came to Him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is miserably possessed by a demon.”

23But Jesus did not answer a word. So His disciples came and urged Him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

24He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

25The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.

26But Jesus replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

27“Yes, Lord,” she said, “even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

28“O woman,” Jesus answered, “your faith is great! Let it be done for you as you desire.” And her daughter was healed from that very hour.

Jesus tries to be some wise fucker, but a lot of his responses really were unrelated and nonsensical.

I used to think there were millions of religions
now I know there is just two
the messiah was here, or he wasnt
jews muslims and atheists are all the same religion

Positive Christian.

What is that?

he prob even didn't exist

Historians generally agree that he was a real person.

>a Canaanite woman
did your eyes glaze over at that context

how do we prove Jesus was not a Jew and Jews are not the chosen people?

kneel to your Hebrew Lord Yeshua filthy goy

Basically just throw out the old testament.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity

larper

Which ones?

Why? It's not like I have a Nat Soc flag or something.

God doesn't die, or else He wouldn't be God.

>jew
>he has no clue what made the Conception Immaculate.
Dumb svengook. PS they're not called jews they're sandniggers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus

Hahhahahaha, don't ever use Wikipedia as a source dude. That is the first thing they teach you in school.

I didn't realize I was writing a paper.
Seriously you asked which historians if you look through you can find who, attacking the sources is something that people on the losing side do.

>not identified as a jew

k then I don't identify as a roach too, I feel like an aryan so I am an aryan

also I am dragon-kin

This is what Jesus actually looked like by the way. Jesus is Germanic.

>ethnic hebrew = jew

Jews just hate Jesus because he called them out on their shit.

the truest redpill

>he thinks Jews actually exist

TOP KEK

no, you miss the point. if it's a valuable wikipedia statement, it has a source at the bottom of the page you should be using instead

Oh boy, I am already on the losing side for criticizing someone that uses Wikipedia.

Did you read it yourself? I already see this: 'Scholarly agreement on this extended list is not universal.'

Also, they agree that someone like Jesus could've lived. Not the Jesus we know from the bible.

>dont have any sense of historical context
>bible heavily (((edited)))

You asked for the names of people that agree that Jesus was a real person.

Or he could post the whole page and you could scroll down and look for all the sources yourself, you know, like a smart person would.

Actually, the first thing they teach you in college nowdays is "use the fucking wikipedia as your starting point, stop sourcing retarded websites that are way worse than it"

Yea that is true, but I can't find a list of names. You said that all historians agree that he was real. I can only find one name in there.

>created the religion that defended Europe against the Muslims something that the philosophy of paganism could never have done
KYS.
Greeks defended Europe from Persians before Christ was born. The Romans defended Europe from Carthage before Christ was born. Europeans always defended themselves.

I don't know where that is, but in the Netherlands, they say this the first day in college. Also, what a retarded argument to be honest from the teachers. 'Don't use these shitty websites, but start with this less shitty website for sources.'

Well, if someone is teaching you to source directly from the wikipedia page hes being dumb, but its not a bad place to start to look for sources, specially if you are really ignorant on the subject.

Alas, im in bananaland

I never said all historians agree that he was real. I said that they generally agree that he was a real person.

France, R.T.
Wells, George A.
Wilson, Ian
Just the names from the Wikipedia sources that are obviously defending him as a real person.

>implying we're all (((Christians)))

All knees shall bow down before Him as the pagans did!

All hail the King of kings!

>>created the religion that defended Europe against the Muslims something that the philosophy of paganism could never have done
Are you saying pagans didn't defend themselves? How retarded is that?
Also they did a great job defending Europe, let Spain stay conquered for 700 years while they fucked around and even attacked their European Baltic brothers instead lmao.

They were open to being converted though.
And what united the Europeans together in defending each other was christianity that was united together.

you mean King of Jews

>They were open to being converted though
So? Relifion doesnt matter

I'm gonna assume you were replying to the other user, and tagged me by mistake.

I'm referring to them being able to be converted to Islam which would have halted all modern civilization advancement.

Yes I meant to reply to the other user.

Read up on the fourth cursade. Constantinople wouldn't be a Muslim City if Christians didn't sack it.

>b-but not real christianity

No I'm not saying that wouldn't have defended themselves I'm saying that they wouldn't have defended other Europeans that they had nothing in common with like they did when they had Christianity in common and it united them to fight the invaders.

I'm not saying that they weren't flawed.

I identify as a strong independant black woman that deserves some gibs.

>magapede flag
Poetry

>they wouldn't have defended other Europeans that they had nothing in common with like they did when they had Christianity in common and it united them to fight the invaders.
That's ridiculous. European countries were constantly at war with each other even when they were Christian. Also the point about abandoning Spain and going on a northern Crusade instead.

Theres alot to that passage first off Jesus didnt call the woman a "kuón" or a dog, the word dog in the bible is an insult instead he called her a "kynariois" which is the greek equivalent of puppies which is not an insult, the the kjv bible for whatever reason chooses to leave this distinction out of the translation

As for the part about only being sent for the house of Israel keyword being only it sounds a lot different if you translate it from its original greek, the word only was added in by the kjv translators it originally goes like this

>having come to [him] the disciples of him implored him saying Dismiss her for shes cries out after us

The disciples wanted Jesus to send her away because she was a Canaanite

>moreover answering he said not i was sent if not unto the sheep being lost of the house of Israel

Notice theres no only in the original greek translation and it implies that she was one of his lost sheep which is why he heals her

>“O woman,” Jesus answered, “your faith is great! Let it be done for you as you desire.”

But that's not what I'm arguing I'm saying that it was able to unite them under something something that I don't think would have been possible if they were all following different pagan philosophies and weren't immediately next to each other

I'm not so sure Jews would call Jesus a Jew. After all he went against essential points in their doctrine, didn't submit to their religious authority, and started his own club.
Jews had Jesus killed -- which is basically banning him from being a Jew for life to the extreme.

In what sense did Christianity unite Europe? Places like Spain remained Muslim while the Crusaders went off to liberate the Jewish holy land.

I think you know how it united them in defending Europe.

how? European countries have been in constant wars with each other for 2000 years. Is that what you call united? lmao

>But that's not what I'm arguing I'm saying that it was able to unite them
It clearly didn't unite them though. Unless you think constant wars and even crusading against a city of your own religion is unity.

true christianity has never been tried actually

You are acting like what I was saying is that there was an ancient European union, I'm saying that they thought of their land as Christian territory and they defended other Christian territories.
Something Pagans didn't do because pagan philosophies were in no way united to each other the way Christianity is.

This is just going around in circles. You keep saying Europe was united under Christianity, then when I give you examples of wars, crusades against European pagans, and even crusades against other European Christians, you reply with "christianity united Europe."

But that's not even true. Non-Spaniard Christians devoted their lives to liberating Jerusalem while ignoring Spain. And it was a Christian who helped provide the Ottomans with their cannons used in the taking of Constantinople.

What about crusades and defending European countries against Muslims does that count?

>I don't like these parts of Christ. I'm just going to throw them out.
Don't be surprised if he throws you out. Not to mock you by that statement.

Throw out the prophets, Daniel in particular, and you lose any reason to condemn the jews beyond feels.

Daniel was inducted into the order of the Magi, commanding high station, where the Magi were a racially pure esoteric order of Medes. He wouldn't have the position unless he REALLY impressed Cyrus, and the Medes wouldn't have accepted him anyway, unless the means of impressing upon Cyrus weren't also very 'mysterious'.

Not surprising then that it was 3 magi that would welcome Jesus into the world about two centuries later. (((Academia))) will of course date the work later thanks to accuracy prophecy, but similar is 'exclusion' from the Hebrew canon of prophets. I wonder why...

Regardless, it was the Magi who welcomed Jesus to the world and bearing gifts - not the people whom God Himself had favored and disciplined for near on a millennium specifically for the purpose of His coming.

How did the Magi know?
Why would the Magi even care?

Naturally this is a single example - throw out the Old Testament in some vain attempt to burying Christianity's hebrew roots, and you bury Christ with it. You become no better than the jews who knew Him, knew He was coming, knew how to identify Him, and IN KNOWING they could objectively reject Him for who He is. Your "Positive Christianity" might as well be Jewish for all that it rejects Christ.

>they defended other Christian territories.
no they didn't. they actually waged wars to other christian european countries constantly

That counts but like the other user said, the Greeks and Romans have been defending their lands from foreign invaders of a different religion for centuries before Christianity was a thing.

>crusaders
>defending european countries
LMAO, do you even know what crusades were? they defended ISRAEL. how is that a european country you fucking dumb kike worshiper

I never said they didn't but when the Muslims came knocking they did.

You mean the crusades that primarily SKIPPED over the Muslims directly threatening Europe and went to liberate the Jewish homeland deep beind the actual Christian-Muslim frontier?

Yes but what I'm saying is they defended their own lands do you get that their own lands?

no they didn't. to the contrary, they sacked Constantinople and weakened it enough to get conquered by Muslims and they never helped when they came

"jews" killed jesus. elect jews aren't the same as schlomo silbersteinobergowitz. this "worshipping a dead jew" meme just represents ignorance.

people who call themselves jews today have no way of proving they are descendants of the tribes of israel.

Correction: Nebuchadnezzar

never was good with names

Yes they did just because you keep saying that over and over again doesn't erase the other times they did.