Café charges men 18% 'gender tax' to highlight pay gap

>At Handsome Her, men are asked to pay an 18% premium to "reflect the gender pay gap." Men earn an average 17.7% more than women for full-time work in Australia, a government report found. The difference is roughly the same in the United States.
>rule 1: women have priority seating
>rule 2: men will be charged an 18% premium

YAAAASSS QUEEEEEN!!

>men stop frequenting that establishment
>owners lose out on 50% of potential customers
>goes bankrupt
Success!

they are retarded
not only men wont go but alot of women will see through that sexist bullshit too

If doubles they go out of business by the end of the year.

I am so fucking sick of this getting reposted every fucking hour.

US law says that prices must be uniform for all customers regardless of age, gender, race....etc

nice fat lawsuit waiting here

Lawsuit inc

The cuckold cafe would be selling out of avocado toast and beard wax once a day in NYC or Hamburg, but are the non/pol/ aus truly poz'd enough for this to work?

Tough shit.

>US laws
>In Melbourne

We have the same, but it's basically a 'tip' and not actually enforced.

maybe someone should shoot the place up to accurately reflect the number of men who die on the job vs. women

What kind of real man would ever step foot inside a shop called "The Handsome Her?" This is only going to attract womyn and beta males. No harm done.

"Excuse me this tax doesn't apply to me as I identify as an attack helicopter."

Why don't you Aussies claim to be "gender non binary" and see what they say to that? kek

Respect goes both ways. Ill enjoy never supporting this business xD. This is a woman running a business for you xD

You are oppressing the airplanes.

Go in for a coffee pay, complain that you have to pay more just because you are a men, sue them for discrimination.

Discrimination on gender is illegal since 60s thats basically the same reason the wage gap is a fantasy,not fact.

Just indentify as a women.

Frogs of the world unite and demand reparations as a socially oppressed class...

we need one of /ourtrans/ to go there and just fuck their shit up

>I identify as a woman

checkmate.

HOW DARE THEY ASSUME MY GENDER!

Now seriously you can always use sjw -bullshit against them. Buy a girly head ban and when they try to charge you more just put that thing on and inform them that you're a non-binary girlboy and you identify more girl than a boy for the moment and telling you to pay more like a man is transphobic and extremely problematic...

There is nothing they can do about it if they really want to play the identity game.

>fat neckbeard with a wig enters the store
>wants a double-stocked, extra creamy frappucino with additional sugar and sheeitt
>"You have to pay 18% more sir."
>"SIR?! DID XIR JUST ASSUME MY GENDER?!"
>sue the shit out of them
>everyone wins
Do it.

>blatant sexist disrespect to men in their bullshit rules

>respect goes both ways

You can't even make this retardation up.

How would they know I'm a man? They wouldn't assume my gender would they?

Sweet I'll head to Starbucks.

Too bad this won't sink the business because 90% of café goers are womyn