>>136701214

Stop shilling

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/wiki/Install-AdNauseam-on-Chrome-Without-Google's-Permission
adnauseam.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The surnames of the developers are making me think.

fuck
it seems we're getting kiked either way, what do?

github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/wiki/Install-AdNauseam-on-Chrome-Without-Google's-Permission

Fuck off google shills. We debunked your bullshit.

Bump to give enough viewership to the debunking of this bullshit double Jew. So that others can call it out when they start shilling again.

Bump to give enough viewership to the debunking of this bullshit double Jew. So that others can call it out when they start shilling again..

Bump to give enough viewership to the debunking of this bullshit double Jew. So that others can call it out when they start shilling again.

nice try google. you are mass posting this useless shit several times a day.
ppl with a working brain just use the basics: ublock origin, noscript, requestpolicy continued, https everywhere and ghostery/disconnect
saged

see
adnauseam.io/

That doesn't fuck google that fucks the advertisers, many if not most of whom are small businesses. They pay per click, when you're spamming clicks you're basically stealing from those business and giving it to google. This is the exact opposite of harming google

You forgot referrer blockers.

Yeah that'll make people stop paying Google to put them on there. Effectively hurting google.

>don't use an adblocker that saves resources,and debloat your web experience and does not give ad jews revenue.
>instead use a program that runs the bloat clicking all the fucking bloat triggering alarms that your trying to hid shit.

GG you give them money when you could just adblocked, now you will be on list and be examined more carefully.

For example they will examine your post and profile you

google killed themselves.
they won't be getting many more top talents and the ones who are there are starting to make other plans.

Temporarily. They will modify algorithms to account for it. Basically devaluing clicks. But still retaining overall saleability.

>commit fraud
>WOOOOOW WHY DID YOU BAN US WE DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING

who uses chrome lmao

>commit fraud
?
Care to add a few lines on that.

>what are forks
What do you use?

Bump to give enough viewership to the debunking of this bullshit double Jew. So that others can call it out when they start shilling again..

So should you get this addon?

>automatically hides ads and clicks on them to fuck with advertisers

I love it. Why have I never heard of this before?

I don't care who's "winning" so long as it's unsustainable and the ad-bubble pops.

They'll filter out your clicks. Just manually click on the expensive ads like lawyers. They won't be able to filter that and will have to throw out their data on you.

You came to the right place to shill you shit. Incorporate some kek flag into the logo, and you'll be golden. The drones will eat it up.