Would progressives intervene physically if they saw ICE rounding up some dreamers?

Would progressives intervene physically if they saw ICE rounding up some dreamers?

They would scream and cry a bit but wouldn't do shit.

The redhead is a qt

I bet some would stand in the way, but as soon as they're threatened with legal action or physical removal, they will move aside. Then they'll blog how they stood next to and defended undocumented heroes while maybe delaying ICE by about 10 seconds.

I love how there is a transexual black man-woman tucked in there real nice and neet.

Some progressives? Maybe.
The he/she/xirs in this pic? Nope.

Not unless they want to be thrown in prison or shot. ICE are federal law enforcement and laying one finger on or impeding them would be a federal offence.

They are r-selected, and r-selected creatures are fine with random predation, as long as it is not them.

I just googled ICE and found this gem.

>its fucking real
Goodnight my sides, these people are fucked in the head.

>It actually is real
WEEEEEW LAD

wtf it's real

>it's real

We iz nazis now

They'd livestream it on kikebook saying it's genocide or something

They would physically stand in the way. And then they'd get arrested. Fighting police officers in current America is rarely a winning play, Even moreso if you don't have a plan.

And it frequently turns out that the protesters legal status isn't in working order either.

Get a better screenshot, because that's hilarious.

None of those people look remotely ready for a fight.

Wiki mods already fixed it :(

I was going to chuckle at that nigger acting like a fruit to get white pussy but then I saw that ginger there. He's definitely fucking the ginger, they love shitskin dick.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just look old wikipedia versions from ICE. It was raided many times.

Olympia WA reporting in (home of the batcrew in OP).

They would stand around and scream "shut it down" and then get arrested.

I wish a nigga would.