Are there non degenerate white women ?

And what's the percentage ? If it exists, it's probably 0,1% of white women, or even less, right ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w
youtube.com/watch?v=9rSBmOgpcDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Heh, yeah of course less than 1%.

>go to church you will find some

ahahahahahahahahahahaha

"""""""Christian""""""" girls are no better girls than the others.

"just because you can't see something doesn't mean it doesn't exist"

>Johnny Walker

Good taste. Would plow.

There are as much non-degenerate white women than there are non-faggot white males.

Yeah you're right, user. It's my fault if I can't see a good heart in race mixing feminist sluts

>sluts won't fuck me

Is this meme over yet?

I know many non faggot white males, but I've never seen a non degenerate white woman.

>muh virgin
stupid leaf

About 1%

Yup. I think the reason it seems most white women are degenerate is because they are the loudest and in everyones faces all the time. They're given all the attention because they are always actively seeking it.

In my experience "christian" girls are some of the worst because so much shit is considered taboo so they rebel

10 to 15% of white french girls do this shit stop being a pussy and go talk to them that's how niggers do it, they just have the balls to talk to them you faggot.

Why would you call them degenerate when all they do is act like the average male? Are you a virging by any chance?

But you are a virgin. And a fag.

It's because they're the majority, and they majority of the majority are degenerate. Yeah there are a few conservative white women but that's like saying there are a few smart blacks. For the most part no. Not in a blue state anyway. I hear it's different down south

Ok, so I know it's basics, but men =/= women

10-15%, c'est ça le cuck

Yes. Women with two good parents tend to be fine.

I've been around the world a few times and women don't vary much. I just wish I could find a woman that would love me and respect me the way my grandmother does my grandfather.

I guess so. Arab and Asian women are degenerate sluts too.

I rather be a cuck than a virgin at 23 faggot stay mad

no

who's mad tho :^) don't know what triggered you, is that because i insulted mommy, or is that because i insulted your 4/10 gf you're prolly worshipping as a goddess

I think its safe to say if the woman isn't degenerate, most-likely you won't see her whoring out online. It'll appear that there is no good woman left because trashy girls will spam photos of themselves doing degenerate things 24/7 while good girls won't even get any acknowledgement online for posting pretty landscapes and books besides from their friends and family (if they even have a social media account at all). I'd even come to the conclusion that the good ones have been to Sup Forums and are lurking this thread right now, but you'd never know because "there are no girls on the internet" if you don't post tits... kinda stupid that a girl can't out herself as one (at an appropriate time) or she'll be called a roastie or told to show her tits so that she may become the actual roastie anons are claiming her to be.

This race mixing meme needs to die. How many times have you seen the same raced couples together verses a mixed couple out in public? Now how many times online?

Degenerate means non natsoc or non fascist btw

These cunts all have the caps on the bottles.

Loving the double entendre
Loving that these guys didn't notice

they prolly don't like booze but look at me i drink im cool

In Amsterdam, a different couple every single fucking day. Sometimes several.

>degeneracy in woman
>limits meaning to ideological groups
youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

you expect too much of the creatures

You're right user, I should date natsoc boys

Yeah you just put it better than me. Thing is the cunts bitching about how degenerate all women are and how there are no good ones left most likely give their attention to the whores and go after them ignoring the quiet ones that don't act like that. This leaves the good girls lonely and puts more pressure on them to become degenerate coz if they want to find a man it seems thats the path to get one.

women are malleable material. if you provide life long moral and political guidance to a female she will turn out all right.

if you let them run free ... well ... you got essentially monkeys

>the Christian Girl meme

Christian girls are worst than the other. Some of them don't fuck before marriage but you know they do sodomy and suck a lot of dicks. In highschool i remember some scout girls who were absolute sluts.

again
the ONLY option - whether u yet understand why or not - is :

FULL SHARIA against women / make women slaves / property of men.

women MUST not have rights.
Women rights MUST not be accepted.
women MUST not be served, respected, helped, etc .
Women need to be treated as the underevolved, parasitic, mentally retarded, soulles lesser-creatures that they are.
Women deserve to be slaves at max, IF they behave well.

and yes, i absolutely mean that.
Eveerything else is TOXIC for society and with that for the future of children, ALL children....

Those mentally massively underevolved creatures called "women" - mentally comparable to mongoloid, heavily cognitively disableled men - MUST NOT have ANY rights over or withing society. It was a retarded thing to try in the forst place - and idea by men that romantically thought, women were capable humans like themselves - which has UTTERLY UTTERLY failed, because those retarded creatures called "women" destroy absolutely everything they touch.
They MUST be put UNDER men, so that men can raise and form and civilise them , which includes psysical punishment ad the advice of men, because those mentally completely retarded mongrells called "women" are not capable of any insight whatsoever and thus cannot be covolised any other way. they can only learn by feeling, thus they must be made feel pain, if they misbehave, they must be trained like the dogs and other animals, which they mentally are.

--------

The world will become positive and humane again, once humanity stands up and kills (slaughters) all feminists.

THEY are the source of almost all evil.
They MUST be erradicated mercilessly.

If you Google "slutty white women" don't be surprised when Google images gives you slutty white women. Op you are retarded. Of course there's a lot of non slutty white women.

Does it matter? They still won't fuck fat, ugly, socially inept dipshits like you.

>Of course there's a lot of non slutty white women
hehe

I'm not American tho

Except, don't call it Sharia.
It automatically brings a negative association with the idea.

go to church

How about me, OP? I'll cook for you, clean the house, always greet you from work with a smile, massage you when you are tired, won't nag when you go out drinking, and hot sex on demand (licking your ass included).

Am not white though.

>full sharia
>having sex with your property

Ah is that why they fuck their livestock?

so u be sayin im retarded ? plus I ain't no christcuck bitch

White women come here all the time to have repercussion free sex away from their loving husbands and boyfriends. White women have no loyalty and real love and they only worship strength and confidence in a man. While you're thinking "she's such a good loving girl" she's getting roached in some jewish owned hotel taking big kebab sticks of our men.

well yeah thats Amsterdam. Not only are the natives cuckolding mushroom heads, but all of the western world knows of your culture and the diverse whores and fuck boys likes to go on holiday to party there.

yeah totally. You should visit Amsterdam you'll find all the boi pucci you desire there

Sadly this is the case. I remember back in High school all the boys flocked to the popular girls. Even if the guys were still relatively unattractive they still talked about how they'd want to fuck them with their friends. meanwhile the modest shy girls would watch these boys drool over getting a conversation out of the overly sexualized sluts. The shy girls either did two things, not gave a single shit because they were busy in after school clubs/ hanging with friends/ content with the way she was(wasn't into attracting boys with her body), or she and her friends would take it upon themselves to doll themselves up like the popular girls to get witnessed by a man. i don't know of the female adaptation/transitioning in college since i went to a trade high school but without a doubt ik there were plenty more respectable woman than whores back then.

thank you for telling me the truth mehmed, i don't know what id do without you :(

but you're no female :( well I can do as if I didn't see the dick if you're fascist

i am your oxygen bb.

Once we take down kimmyboy you'll be next.

youtube.com/watch?v=9rSBmOgpcDE

>be me
>start dating blonde hair blue eye country girl
>3rd date she says "I had cervical cancer I am sterile now"
>mfw
>raw dog her once because she can't get preggo then cut her off
>the search for the right womb continues

>go to church so you can meet all the 30 y/o redeemed sluts praying all the miles of dick away
Yea no thanks.

bro... they're everywhere they just dont go out and are quiet- as they should be. its probably 35% at least from my experience

You could make a book out of this : "The Quest of the Womb". It might actually be shitty enough to be published.

no need to be angry just because you're both

>Gf won't drink
>Gf won't smoke
>She's literally an Aryan twin, both of them are crazy athletes up here in leafland
I have literally no idea how I pulled this shit off, as soon as I'm done with my electrical engineering degree and she's done her medical degree I'ma wife

Give me the other twin, leaf. You took Québec, it is time to pay for it.

Heres some advice to make sure she'll forever stay busy and happy outside of work, friends and you.

>get big home
>make a garden to grow all your own veggies, have her tend to it
>customize kitchen with granite counter tops and highclass stove so she can make the most delicious foods and feel comfy doing it
>get her a puppy/kitten before getting her preggos, itll help with the 9 months of pain

women are naturally materialistic creatures even if they claim they aren't, you cant blame them for that their body literally grows a human. Just give her a super comfy home setting and surprise her with little things every so often... but whatever you do let her make the home remodeling decisions regardless of the fact that its with your own money or not.