>>136704106

I don't know, but I bet it isn't the one with the prophet who rapes a 9yr old girl and allows his soldiers to keep sex slaves.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/09/newcastle-sex-grooming-network-operation-shelter
unvis.it/theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/09/newcastle-sex-grooming-network-operation-shelter
youtu.be/S1Y693cSF7E
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/09/police-paid-convicted-child-rapist-newcastle-operation-shelter
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him.

I doubt they'll brush this off, its outrages that these men have been charged for expressing their culture.

Hehe you all act like the girls "being lured" with booze and drugs are somehow innocent little angels. They're fucking slags who are blaming other people for being slags.

It's shinto because they asian gangs obviously

>caring about slags

Fuck off cunt
you know damn well some of these girls are too young to be even considered toptier trash slags.
im fucking disgusted you even had the bollocks to post with your original flag.

p rute desu senpai

knew those jap anime moe shit was a front

Blame British parenting you thick slag

They went to parties with immigrants so it's their own fault. Slags, the lot of them. Sage this garbage.

>blame parents for pedos
Hello, Ahmed.

The British Sir Jimmy Savile was better at being a paedo than any Muslim could ever wish to be

I hate everyone involved in this. The slags and the pedo mudslimes.

Technically, he's right. A good parent keeps their offspring away from Niggers and Muslims, especially if they're attending "parties".

>Operation Shelter has clear similarities to grooming scandals in Rotherham and Rochdale, which featured gangs of British Asian men abusing white girls. The men in operation Shelter are from a wider range of backgrounds, including Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Indian, Iraqi, Iranian and Turkish.

>wider range of backgrounds

Yay diversity!

Source: theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/09/newcastle-sex-grooming-network-operation-shelter

Someone else can do the archive. IDGAF

Time for archive unvis.it/theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/09/newcastle-sex-grooming-network-operation-shelter

>They involved a total of 26 defendants, mostly from Pakistani, Indian and Bangladeshi backgrounds.

strawman, fucking pedo enabler.
You want to live in a neighbourhood with pedos? Who invited these pedos? These common people did not invite them.

I see the BBC has decided to tackle it this time by phrasing the article to represent the victims as dumb sluts that were basically asking for it. Not the poor muslims fault.

>Alcohol and drugs were freely available, with bags of M-Kat left on workshops and coffee tables for the girls to help themselves.
>"I knew that if we wanted drugs or alcohol we would have to do something."

Slags being slags, they were probably involved in prostitution as well as drug dealing. To save their arses, they say they were abused. Textbook defence.

Even if a 14 year old girl is a slag, you're still a pedo for fucking her. Google "age of consent" Ahmed, its the thing we have in civilisee countries that you'd be wise to know

Well I'm fucking SHOCKED!

So easy to spot the ones who don't belong in Europe...

But fucking a 16 year old is totally fine? Arbitrary bullshit.

t. shitskin

Who could have guessed it.

>implying I'm not a White blonde haired, blue eyed Anglo of Germanic stock
t. I can't refute so I'll call you non-white, an immigrant or whatever buzzwords I can come up with next

Me on the left.

>muslim
>muslim
>muslim
>indian
>muslim
>muslim
>muslim
>white
>muslim
>muslim
>indian
>muslims
>muslim
>muslim
>muslim
>muslim
>not sure
>muslim

Taig education right there.
>pedo : one who like to fuck pre-pubescent boys. Otherwise your priest.

Motherfucking asians, man, those chink eyed motherfuckers. Nuke China.

>Mohammed Ali
youtu.be/S1Y693cSF7E

Well fuck me the whitey is a woman WTF

The longer it takes to publically identify the perpetrator, the more likely they are to be Musilm.

>indian
You know that there are Indian Muslims right - they are 20% of India - the country.

so ur mum

how long until they walk out of prison?
im betting a week or two

Willing to put your money where your mouth is?

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/09/police-paid-convicted-child-rapist-newcastle-operation-shelter

Only in the UK.

fucking skrillex looking for some colossal bhangra shit.

Its a good job Islam bans fun and games because Muslim Guess Who looks like shit

I didn't know that.

That's skrillex

Afraid you'll get caught in the storm, Abdul?

Stop giving a shit about petty politics if the west, dude.

We're all finished and We're all socially feral. Poor young girl was probably going to grow up to be a thot anyway. Just like the ones at the concert in Manchester.

Take the blackpill, come to somewhere remote, and prep.

We have China and India kicking off soon, so get ready. It's about time we need a reset button

>lured
Yeah, I'm sure.

>police paid 10k to child rapist
Whew

What a cuckoo you are.

You're you're just some bluepilled fag who thinks society is fixed because shifty brexit and trump .

It's over m8. Western society is going so feral that soon it will be low enough for shifty Islam to save it.

Stop defending thots, progressives, and even your "right wingers". They're all shit themselves. Even your scrappy right wing groups and parties are all unknowingly left wing socially.

You're gucked

>triggered

If you havent read up on the story behind this guy, and dont know the name Walid Moustafa Chalhoub from memory, you dont get to talk about Canadian politics. Youve heard of Paul Bernardo, but you havent heard of this guy. Whole country are lemmings.

>Anyone wanna bet what religion the perpetrators are

Muslim, its not hidden.
It says in the article they're of Bangladeshi , Pakistani and Indian community.

It's easier to a bunch of Paki and Bengali team up with other Muslim including Indian Muslims than team up with Indian Hindu, etc making these gangs with strong ethnoreligious matrix and group identity behind them.

Well I know it can't be christians, because then the girls would just be sluts who were asking for it and the men would be the real victims of our liberal pc sjw culture that outlaws masculinity!

>born just in time to watch society crumble

>represent the victims as dumb sluts that were basically asking for it
I mean, that's how conservative media tries to paint it whenever someone they see as "one of theirs" gets accused of rape. They literally pull the same "he a good boy dindu nuffin, always gets straight A's and has such a bright future ahead of him that would be such a shame to ruin over this one silly little thing" and everything.

Well actually Christians prefer young boys

spotted the fucking paki scumbag... i cant wait to go to war with u cunts.