Why does Sup Forums hate Israel?

Why does Sup Forums hate Israel?

Because they're behind everything, my dear friend Schlomo

Because of niggers.

According to our media, you guys are behind everything

Jews.

Ya want the real answer?
Sup Forums can't live without mentioning us every 5 seconds

Because you can't go for 5 seconds without ruining the world.

Because of jealousy

Because they are such unbearable cunts they make the world tolerate them at gunpoint.
So unlikeable that they have to stomp out criticism at every corner, even resorting to posting pro Israel threads on a site made for discussing Chinese cartoons.

God's work, brother.

If god gives (you) Lemons :^)

Because they stole my foreskin 10 years ago

Wew there mah boi , newfag?

Cos they love the mudslimes

Came here to post this.

if we're ruining the world, how come we cured white goyim from polio?

the world will only take this shit for so long..imagine Hitler times 100 million..you're doomed

>implying newfags know anything about kikes
polio vaccines gave goyim cancer and killed them.

Because they are the master race, controlling the whole world, and the white race is a close second.

>implying some other jew didnt immediately patent it

Huh even arabs know more than you

Why do kikes hate everyone else, nigger?

Because you are religious extremist terrorist group. You are no different from ISIS,and you somehow conned everyone to be on your side and stole land that was no longer your's since you lost it a long as time ago. For some reason the USA ignores the attack you did to them.

Nigga, the Jews INVENTED Polio so that they could patent and sell vaccines. No one died of Polio before (((they))) started pouring into Yurope and the US.

...squeeze the juice out and throw it in the eyes of the Western Goyim and blame it on your enemy to dupe us into smashing them for you?

Thanks.

Entire organizations devoted to smearing and destroying anyone who vaguely criticizes them. Nothing conspicuous there.

have you ever met a jew that cited any of that shit directly to you?
not senile old fags in other shitpost images like ovadia yosef pls. to you directly

I can dig Arabs for one reason, they wanna disembowel you with your own noses.
No open borders for Israel though!

>boi

Isreal doesn't do a good enough job of collecting shalom sandniggers from around the world. It's a containment zone that's not working right

But it didn't happen :^}
Wah

What's it matter if I've met them, the elite openly admit to what they're doing. Fuck off, shill.

Ah yes yes

Hey no need to get touchy I just want my foreskin back

they already ate it bro, sorry

but they're not here and I am
nearly all jews are level 1 jews like me that don't even know what the talmud says and never cared enough to find out
so I ask again, other than shitpost images you've gotten from credible online sources that later go jerk off to their waifu, have you ever met a jew that told you he plans on killing and eating the goyim?

lack of cultural diversity.

kek.

what do we do about these fags..I am seriously sick of this jew shit thinking they're gonna exterminate whites

nope, just jews that defend them

>people who run the fucking planet rape and torture kids for adrenochrome
>who cares

Only a Jew.

You know what we do.

I know but it will next time, you can bet on it

Yeah yeah, just don't forget to be this edgy when you walk outside cucknadian

NOOOO
I know you assholes still have it

the people in run the planet? I've never even heard of them existing before coming here. they can barely run their own fucking congregation, much less israeli policies. the jews that do run the planet don't give a fuck about your precious white race, they just want you to spend as much money you don't really have on things you don't really need to increase your debt to them, that's literally anything a top jew would ever want from you
this certainly involves trying to brown up and dumb down your population, but it's your own fucking retarded, reprehensible cooperation with them that producing the existing results. and still you blame ME

you really have no fucking idea who's trying to fuck israel over most, have you
hint, it's other jews

perfecto

Fuck off, no one here is scared of subhuman filth

You do that because they told you to say it. That way when they say "antisemitism!" and fabricate evidence of a network of right wing militias communicating vial sites like Sup Forums and planning to take violent action against jews and other "minorities" they can arrest as many people as they want and seize all their assets.

you talk like the only people on earth that are wise to you are limited to this board

the fuck are you talking about
I can't even get back mine

then i wish them all the luck in the world

Some of you guys are ok, don't go to the happening on September 23ed.

Anyway the problem is that following the subversion trails has a very nasty habit of leading to the same group over and over and over.

Hey Israelbro. Can I convert and move there. Can you hook me up with and Israel qt for me to get citizenship. I'm tired of being a goy

Not really cucknadain, I'm not neet like you

that's like cutting off your own hooked nose to spite your face
you've basically wished luck to jews that support Antifa and BLACKED just because they hate us as much as they hate cis white males

Fischer was ethnically jewish as well but he knew

Bee yourself :^}
This place isn't great

these are not liberals

These are dumbfucks

the fuck you talking about..jews are the NEETest race there is, fucking parasite

Question: The US government does what we accuse Israel of but times 1000.

Why do we hate all Jews when we don't hate all Americans? Shouldn't we just hate the governments in charge?

>ad hom

H@

Ma?

I thought all your american jews vote democrat

maybe take a look at who profits when USA does this shit

Face it, israel was created by rothschild and you are nothing more than cattle to advance their agenda. Like the jews that died in WW2 to create Israel, it was all a plot by the zionists.

You guys even had a rothschild on you bank notes.

because jews

thats a stereotype, you racist

Why would the Jews want to replace the population of Europe with groups that despise Jews?

But i use bitcoin so.....

so? it doesn't mean we support them or their methods
if we die, we all get blown to hell together, jew or goy. so what's the point of affiliating them with someone that also ultimately wants us dead?

liar

Yet another "JIDF shill gets BTFO" episode

uh
yeah.

Liar

jewish girls have the best feets

kek, you got me there moshe

jew freemasonry fuk goyim via lodge cops clergy courts

We don't hate Israel.
We support Donald J Trump.

why doesn't the Jewish Autonomous Oblast get any shit tho? Something I've always wondered

I love Israel. Only jews can build a western city in the middle of the desert, and its totally based country with a great wall

That's a Jew I could get along with.

If you don't know why we hate Israel and jews, it's because
>you haven't lurked long enough
>you are too young

i would bring the hummus

About 80%. They also tend to be city dwellers. I've known 2 rural-ish Jews and both were TradCons, which I hate a little less than Lefties.

The city living/innate Jewiness probably reinforce each other.

The mass death of Jews is integral to the Zionist agenda, based on Talmudic prophecy. The Elite Jew is the basic Jew's worst enemy. The Bolshevik and Soviet commissars were mostly Jewish, and they still implemented the pogroms and such.

I'd castrate myself with bricks to sleep with stephanie cane

Will all the jews over the world go back there?