Not an Exon Shill

ELON MUSK btfo Mazda stole and expanded upon technology the Ford started that can give a car more range in one gas tank than a fully charged Model S from Tesla. Elin MUSK and muh Teslas have rekt sorry Hyperloop bitchs.

http:// www.businessinsider.com/mazda-fuel-efficiency-breakthrough-2017-8?amp

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/t5kaw
businessinsider.com/mazda-fuel-efficiency-breakthrough-2017-8?amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Archived
archive.is/t5kaw

So Sup Forums does this mean care prices will go up and gas stays down?

Can you retype that in proper English?

Elon shill get fucked

...because OP is to dumb to make a working link.

businessinsider.com/mazda-fuel-efficiency-breakthrough-2017-8?amp

Please archive it
archive.is/t5kaw

I'm sick an tired of this pretentious faggot stealing tax payer money.

I bet based Norbot's Tesla has a perfect maintenance record.

Why? Are we at war with businessinsider.com too?

Didn't get the memo.

site:businessinsider.com white privilege

>Are we at war with businessinsider.com too?
Nah. It's just snownigger autism.

Exactly; as more technology is packed into cars, their prices increase.

Hypothetically, if a car manufacturer had a breakthrough in technology and a pickup truck got 100mpg, they'll charge an arm and a dick to recoup R&D costs, and they know the market will pay for that kind of technology.

fug that. i want a dirty burning rx-9

The "technology" is not new or secret, it just hasn't been used.
I had a 1980 VW Rabbit that got 40mpg in town, 45 on highway and the car was actually made of metal.
Somehow, in 38 years we went backward...automakers want me to believe, the best they can do is 30mpg with a plastic car...?

But the frame and body panels on just about every new car is made of metal. They've had to add safety features, crumple zones, standard comfort items, meet emissions standards, and to make it look slightly better than you 1980 shoebox on wheels.

While a lot of technology isn't new, they've had to spend a ton of money making it reliable, easier to produce, and actually usable for the masses of idiots.

>wankel
Moar like wanker. Always bought by idiots who destroy it through improper use.

>1980 VW Rabbit 70 horsepower
Horsepower has only increased since then. Base model compacts are all coming in at twice the hp with up to 40 mpg highway

Which of course is retarded. Fuel efficiency is rapidly turning into a big scam. I laugh at people who actually buy the Chevy Colarado with the diesel engine. It certainly gets good mpg for a truck, but it costs over $6000 more than the V6 version. You wont save enough in gas money to make that up over the lifetime of the truck, not even close.

>big scam.
Yeah, ever since hybrid versions of cars have been offered, people get suckered into thinking the $6000+ premium makes up for the additional 5-10mpg. They never calculate how much money is "saved" on gasoline and approximate mileage it takes to break even. Most cars and driving situations it generally takes tens of thousands of miles to break even, and even then you have to consider replacement of battery.

The only cars that really deviate from this trend have been the prius C (the cheapest ones) and the Chevy Volt. But even still, those cars are typically subsidized and aren't saving you thousands of dollars over the life of the car unless you're only driving grandma to the market on sundays with it.

Some cities hybrids do make sense, where you're spending 30 minutes a day in gridlock traffic, but for 95% of the world, they're just a gimmick to make people think they're saving money or the planet.

Hahaha americans and their "language"

is norbot related to that Norwegian poster that claims to be a millionaire and wants to be a right-wing Soros? Does the guy have a team of posters in his basement that archive to try and keep the page views on MSM sites down?

Mazda, the car company, created a ne type of sparkless engine system. It can be up to 30 percent note fuel efficient. More importantly this makes ot cheaper to run than a tesla model S. This means a tesla will now be more expensive to buy AND more expensive to run. I mean until Tesla gets even more government subsidies to run or buy their fucking cars.

I'm not connected to anyone

so no one is paying you to do this? what's your goal?

Certain outlets spam the catalog with obvious bait/shill threads. There is less of an incentive for them to do it if I'm always there to provide an archived version. Sup Forums unfortunately is unable to ignore bait and will dole out huge amounts of traffic to anything. Any random "BTFO" or blacked thread regularly gets 200+ replies.