Was hitler actually autistic?

pic related. look at this shit. it may as well be called an autism cannon. does anyone know of any literature discussing hitlers obvious autism?

Don't know about any Autist Hitler literature.
Off to play Metal Slug

>Hurr Hitler's cannon is too big
Does anyone have any literature discussing the chronic case of retardation most Australians suffer?

We had the exact same thread two days ago stop sliding you cunt.

If I am not mistaken, it was built for bombard the maginot line, outside of that no practical purpose, but for that fortified position it worked very well.

Does anyone have that gif of Hitler autistcally rocking back and forth and spazzing out? He appears to be watching a game of some sor, if that helps. That gif always reminded me of myself.

Aww yes The Great Emu war my Leaf friend give it a read.

Someone hasn't see the Kalkaska-class landing support ships.

FUCK, I MEANT UNITED STATES, NOT UNITED NATIONS.

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!

It was used attacking fortification in the USSR on several occasions. I think the most impressive was an ammo dump that was built 30m below the surface of a bay that supplied coastal guns. Fucked that place up real good.

look at the Atlantic wall mien nigger he wanted giant battle ship cannons on that bitch, all of it man bigger then use Mexico border filled to the brim with bunkers and huge battle ship cannons

Too bad it never got completed

More interesting is how so many intelligent generals,scientists,writers etc. worshipped this moron like a god. yes he was right about the jews but his leading fucked germany in ww2 and those good generals followed him blindly. then you have spending on shit like this

>you will never build a tank with battleship guns
why even live?

How would that thing even move for fucks sake kek

>hitler
>moron
Pick one.

I will pick both. He was some average dummy that yelled long enough about the obvious jewish threat and landed in the office

pic related. look at this shit. it may as well be called an autism war. does anyone know of any literature discussing Australia's obvious autism?

In water.

He was extremely charismatic.

wtf on that docu the MAUS was like a fucking building
it's not actually that insane according to your pic.

wtf that Ratte, never heard of it

Hitler wanted to build it as prestige project when it looked like we were winning the war, but it was still in early planning phase when the resources were diverted to just build normal Tigers. The official name was "Landkreuzer P1000"

Do you think that cannon could kill a few dozen stray emus?

I believe that was in Sevastopol, or at least I know that von Manstein had one of the two rail guns there lobbing shells....along with half of Germany's fucking artillery tied down trying to take that one city for such a long ass time.

No shit, you'd still need an unimaginable amount of engine power to move it.

>Getting your armies fucking routed by EMUS
>Fucking EMUS

Yes.
He was also a drug addict homosexual deviant who raped his cousin, he only had one testicle and Jewish blood and also nigger blood and he was a terrible military strategist and should have listened to his generals and he personally murdered six million Jews with his bare weak homosexual hands.

Now fuck off ya Jew dog.

No, you'd only need enough.

That would've been a great weapon if it were nuclear powered.

you know, engines, screws

For goodness sake Norway stop toying with me and tell me where I can visit your country with the missus for a nice cold holiday

Kek stop bullying please. My girlfriend recently visited Amsterdam I'm surprised at how white it was. Was a shock comparing it to londonistan. God help us.

lmao

All Germans are autistic what kind of question is that?

>are we the baddies? i mean, with this giant world ending cannon

You can't. It's summer. And don't come. It's shit here.

this boondoggle couldnt do shit. it was hitlers autism personified. emus would piss on it

fucking hell