A
D
A
M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hxbvYWKhX48
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

...for prison

Everybody who voted Drumpf is a Russian agent.
Start locking these traitors and enemies.

Fug, manafort got the siren.

>Happened late last month.....

This was two weeks ago. A big fat nothingburger.

How small is your dick?

What are you implying? It's somehow less important because it didn't happen this morning?

Go back to trump tower shills
Look at his signature, it's Russian cursive

>Washington Post
>Late last month

Its fucking nothing.

Good. Maybe Mueller can just get Manafort on some minor crime and end this investigation. A special prosecutor is going to have to get a scalp, that's just how it is. But Trump was never a big Manafort fan and Manafort never struck me as that devoted to Trump.

Silver lining maybe.

>Late last month must be a nothing burger

>I got v& but it was two weeks ago so who cares.

>Last Month
>Uses the term (((Raid))) excessively
>Got same thing he turned over anyway

This is where the whole Grand Jury story actually came from. (((No Sources)))

So can we all agree drudge is compromised?

I have to wonder how libs managed to misread this article
>The raid came as Manafort has been voluntarily producing documents to congressional committees
>The documents included materials Manafort had already provided to Congress
>Mueller hopes to build a case against Manafort unrelated to the 2016 campaign, in hopes that the former campaign operative would provide information against others

Even the WaPo admits this is a witch hunt to try and scrounge up any minor infraction
If Drumpf is truly finished, why does it seem like they're having a really hard time pinning something to him

rly mks methink...

TIL aggregating the news = compromised.

It seems drudge is compromised. He's been bipolar with the headlines lately

(((Drudge))) is a jew what the fuck do you expect you stupid faggots

>Aggregating is flashing lights and graphics.

if there was anything big we would have known by now cause of (((((leaks)))))

trump is fine.

Aggregating news is fine, headlines are written by drudge or staff though... it's obviously click bait, he drags in millions of clicks per link, but he also drives a narrative with his link titles

He was a Jew too when he broke the Lewinsky story, but that was before your time.

Libtards generally are Dramaqueens, who ALWAYS misread or misinterpret very misleading MSM headlines.

Only desperate NeverTrumpers really think Manafort hasn't destroyed his documents before the raid.

Since his titles are used to craft a narrative it should say FBI raids Manager... Last Month

This goyim gets it

There has definitely been a slant in the links he has at the top and how he phrases the text. It's not a big deal but it's there. He just wants the clicks.

>before my time
>implying breaking the Lewinsky story, gossiping, isnt something a kike would do

Let me a guess, a boomer?

>haha my BASED JEWS

>can we all agree
How a Jew starts an argument

The whole (((media))) refused to gossip on it. You should have been there, it was crazy.

Die shill.

considering it took the FBi all of 30 seconds to clear 650k "found" emails, and since there hasn't been any arrests or big news since July 26th, I'd say that they didn't find anything

If the only guy to go down was the GOPe guy hired to make sure Trump doesnt get screwed at the convention I will laugh.

yes. I wonder if he is a NeverTrumper.

apparently they didn't believe he was turning over all documents that were requested.
I wonder if he was stupid enough to lie about that and then to also leave it in his house. That would be almost as dumb as putting a server in your bathroom closet.

Hahaha. So, this was the thing why he was distracting.

>The documents included materials Manafort had already provided to Congress, (((said people familiar with the search))).
“If the FBI wanted the documents, they could just ask [Manafort] and he would have turned them over,” (((said one adviser close to the White House))).

WaPo is using their anonymous sources in a weird way this time
It looks like they didn't find anything and this is a damage control article

Except it wasn't in the news at all until now.

>The documents included materials Manafort had already provided to Congress, (((said people familiar with the search))).

Man,I hope Manafort sues the entire FBI and courts who allowed this FREAKSHOW.

I'm betting they're getting Manafort on something unrelated to Russia investigation.
No way that digging into Manafort's finances turns up nothing, guy is shady af

MADMAN PRESIDENT

Doubt it. It's McCabe, deputy director of the fbi, exerting power like he was taught to by comey. He was always comes scuttle man and this is business as usual. It probably was easy af to get the warrant. Will remain the same till golan can replace some judges (which he won't be able to be of Congress not approving picks)

kek

Time trump fired mueller who's obviously out for revenge for his bitt buddy comey

No shit it was easy. The FBI has most of the evidence it needs, they waited til Manafort perjured himself to the Senate committee the day before, then they raided him
>presidential campaign managers get raided over things that happened during the election all the time

Agreed, seemed to go out of their way to downplay the "raid."

WTF. Drudge was 100% behind Trump.

Watch his October 2015 interview with Alex Jones.
youtube.com/watch?v=hxbvYWKhX48
He was begging the American people to vote against HIllary, and all the R's candidates like Jeb! and Rubio...

He's also been spotted AT the white house for a solid week last month

Good. Let the revolt start.

The National Enquirer broke that story. Stop jewing history, you kike

Yeah retard, you probbaly missed it because you are retarded but Manafort was cleared of everything a couple of weeks back and congress told everyone to fuck off. He is untouchable.

Trump suicide when?

Trump can't do anything. I think he's mildly retarded, to be honest

huh, that really spins my chronograph

Then Trump must be working with him to push these headlines. Must be another motive then

>What are you implying? It's somehow less important because it didn't happen this morning?

Also that you're a dipshit. The WaPo already started backpedaling away from the Russia narrative last week. Didn't you get your talking points memo?

You seen his site lately? No pro trump links. Obviously drudge can't write the news if there is no pro trump articles in the MSM, so it seems like he's resorted driving clicks to bullshit articles that makes disgusting kikes rich at the various MSM outlets. Fuck man, he didn't even put up the story that lynch was using a pseudonym to skirt foia requests. Fox even reported that...

The (((FBI)))

>Cease quoting the law, we carry weapons -Pompey

trump should just having treason trials imo

just arrest every democrat senator/congressman and anyone connected to the clintons or bushes, put them on trial and lock them up, arrest anyone at the FBI who doesn't sign a loyalty oath to America and shut down the CIA and start up a new IC organization

way too many enemy agents in the country

btw this was right before wray became fbi director so mccabe was panicking and faced pressure to do something

>reporting is being compromised

Good functioning brain, that.

You think trump will get his information about his friends from news?

Right Wing Safety Squad advising all anons viewing this thread to follow the instructions of this image in order to combat /leftypol/ slide/bait threads such as this one. After the requirements are met, hide and ignore this thread. Regards, Right Wing Safety Squad.

No shit?
I'll have to look up the timing on all that, but if it's true that's fucking hilariously pathetic

C-can you provide us with safe spaces and some safety pins? Thanks

>largest news site in us
>drives narrative due to headlines an positioning on site
>reporting
Ok retarded, if you say so. It's basically an rss feed for politics

He probably sold his site for a billion dollars and signed a NDA

DRUMPFLETS ARE ABOUT TO GET THEIR SHIT ENDED

Better than getting breitbarted.

Nah. FBI found nothing. If they did he'd be arrested already. They can go through 650,000 emails in a weekend, remember?

I'm on Drudge 1st thing every morning and check it about 30 times a day.

Ok. I just went back through all the headlines to 5-15-2017 when my favorite headline came to light ("Dead DNC Staffer Had Contact with Wikileaks" -- the first time a post death SETH RICH has been the banner).

I'd say 90% are blatantly pro-Trump. I shit you not. You need to go through them again on the whole, and not let one headline dim your view that Drudge is turned or something.

I also think that when he goes negative, he does it to light a fire under his readers asses

And when he sometimes IGNORES something relatively substantial, he's usually waiting for it to turn into a big ass story.

And again, he's also been at the White House. Literally walking around the halls for an entire week. He's giving Trump advice.

Nope. And Drudge has wayyyy more $$$$ than you'd expect. Let's just leave it at that.

Then the 10% are for the shekels I guess. Headlining a story that happened July 26 is a bit nuts, I'd say. But good for those clicks
Carry on

Deus Vult.

Destroyed what? What crime?