Please don't tell me any of you faggots unironically watch this shit...

Please don't tell me any of you faggots unironically watch this shit. It is literally the definition of unfunny Reddit tier cancer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TkTCTieHlzg
youtube.com/watch?v=Qi8lvrghdVo
youtube.com/watch?v=SMqHt3WIVpI
hooktube.com/watch?v=SMqHt3WIVpI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>It is literally the definition of unfunny Reddit tier cancer

How do you know?

Have you watched it?

>n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-no...

Oh. OK.

I watch it just to spot the blue pills

man thats some pretty awful projecting you're doing there

PICCCKLLEEE RICKKKK MUTHAFUKASSS HAHAHAHA LOL LMAO ROFL

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty

Such low quality bait. Try harder.

I liked that episode. s3e2 was gay though.

I watch what I want to watch.. dont tell me what to do. fuck off. B is that way

I liked it when it was new but hadn't watched it in awhile. Watched a new episode last Sunday after game of thrones and it was the pickle rick episode that's been getting memed so hard.

Jesus Christ it was fucking bad, did it always suck this hard or has the quality dipped exponentially?

i haven't enjoyed S3 so far. everyones dialogue is too predictable now

>visit friends I haven't seen in ages
>"let's go back to mine and watch Ricky and morty!"
>Ricky and morty?
>"yeah dude it's totally awesome!"
>never seen it... heard the name... maybe it's alright
Later.....
>dude just talks in an annoying as fuck voice all episode
>not funny

Wtf is wrong with normies?

Nihilists laughing about themselves and how superior their mindset is because they "see the big picture".

I've seen a bunch of youtube videos on it and understand the gist of the show but I still never watched an episode. Kinda funny if you think about it. The show prides itself on this sense of cosmic horror done funny and nihilistic philosophy, but I just don't care enough to turn an episode on. So good job writers, nothing really does matter, not even your show.

It infuriates me. Good concept for a show, good budget.
But the major problem is that It's only 50% good. Because Justin Roiland is actually Redpilled and possibly a Sup Forumsack, even slipping in rants about society into Rick's speeches, but his co creater dan "oy gevalt" harmon got Our Sam fired from Adult Swim & is the definition of a reddit cuck.
I hope to God Roiland chokes harmon to death on DOTR.

I think you are right. A long time since I watched this show.

The Earth is Flat and all the space shit and nihilism in this series becomes ridicule.

The sad thing is that it's the best thing on TV right now.

>I haven't watched 3 seasons of a show but my opinion is somehow valid regarding its content that I haven't viewed

I'll never get why you people think the nihilism in the show is portrayed as a good thing
That and people are always saying durr his dad is a cuck that's bad! And like nah nigga his dad is shown as a spineless bitch because he is one and that's not a good thing.

Its fucking great you pussy bitch, season 3 is sucking cock tho probably because they hired women to fill their diversity quotas and not because they are funny.

LOL 48 hrs ago I mentioned Shills using Rick and Morty to push their narrative AND BAM !!!

SAGE THE SHILLS

DROP RED PILLS

I don't understand it either, it's a waste of time like most all television.

The first few episodes were actually not that bad.
Season 2 and season 3 so far are fucking horrible though.

The rat fight sequence in the PICKLE rick episode was very fun to watch.

Sadly the show is only funny when I'm super high and since I've stopped smoking about a month ago it's starting to get really unfunny.

adult animation

>TFW there will never be anything like Aeon Flux on TV again.

>Alcoholic genius grandpa knows the secrets of the universe and can travel between timelines
>Has to carry his grandson around or some super secret club will find him and lock him up for breaking space time
>Grandpa just keeps doing what he wants to find meme sauce from the 90s, doesn't have a shred of empathy anymore
>Rest of family has to cope with what their life has somehow just now become
>Pop culture references spread throughout

Was I close?

That was such a bad fucking joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=TkTCTieHlzg

Fortunately I can separate my political views from my entertainment. If you don't like it, don't watch it. Watching it to"spot the blupills" might make you autistic. Chill the fuck out bro. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.

PIIIIICCKKLLEEEEE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCKKKKKK

This is a pickle Rick thread now

Of course not

Also this. That shit is great.

>you have to work with people who enjoy this shit

just fucking kill me now bros

I don't watch anime, I'm a classy Pepe.

>I haven't watched 3 seasons of a show but my opinion is somehow valid regarding its content that I haven't viewed

>was I close?

Kys

No network would air something like Liquid Television now.

Man, I hope this meme revitalizes interest in Xavier. Me and a friend in college used to watch reruns obsessively. Most people didn't like it because it seems like a clusterfuck lolsorandum mess at a cursory glance. I love how even the retarded jokes unironically activate the ol' almonds, like "what doth life?"

Wondershowzen might be a better rick and morty comparison since it's more overtly edgy-teen-nihilism than Xavier. Even still, wondershowzen can be thought provoking and red/black pulling at times.

You don't have to watch 3 seasons of something to come to the conclusion its retarded.

Rick denied the holocaust and said 911 was an inside job on the last episode

LIFE LIfe life

I didn't like it because of the low quality of the animation.

It is not about nihilistic mindset. It is just about world being so ridiculously big that one gets lost in all of it.
Rick is not nihilist. He jumps from praising his mind, to feeling like he is slave of it.

Show has gigantic imagination. And it is god damn funny.
I watched and am watching lot of media. Rick and Morty are up there.

People wonder why we dont get to have good comedy anymore, and then bitch when something is triggering them.

>All the contrarians ITT

I bet you hate adventure time too

They constantly joke about how a woman won't be compete until she cheats on her husband, the show is fairly funny but I'm certain Dan is a literal cuck

So...That's a yes then?

Rick and Morty is *burp* actually quite funny

Harmon got sam cancelled?

I can't stand the drawing and the colors, i will never watch this shit

nice b8

I always assumed it was made in a video game engine since the entire show looks like a PS2 era GTA cutscene graphics and animation-wise

I dont even know which one is ricky and which one is morty, or even if that is their names

"you can never watch too little of something bad, for life is short" or some shit like that..
-t. Some dude quoted on Sup Forums

He was one of the older producers that shilled for it, yes.

Did you ever see Triptank a few years back? That was some insane shit. They kinda pushed the envelope with modern tv. Lots of >le 420 dude humor, but it was pretty good. Also, whitest kids you know is god tier sketch comedy.

Morty is the kid

Morty is the kid

You will remember this now

The kid in the yellow top is Morty

watching tv....

Today you can at leat wath some people on youtube, wich are not so controlled by agendas.

It's not bait if its true.

Xavier renagade angle is legit highbrow and redpilled as fuck.

I hated it because lolsorandom too then I binged watched all of it on youtube

>not enjoying something for what it is
>not watching something because some internet neckbeards' website war

You are cattle.

Pretty much this. No one sees Morty's dad as "good". He's a fucking piece of shit. So are his mother and sister. They are caricatures of self-importance. The only character on the show that has a right to their sense of self importance is Rick, and as it so happens, he's not actually nihilistic.

The existential drama of Mr. Meeseeks was fucking hilarious.

>stop liking what I don't like
>they made a pro atheism AND a love denying joke in the first episode
Itt salty bitches who think Ricks word is the word of god.
Rick only denies God (and I imagine love ) when it's convenient. Probably his fault his wife left so he tells people love doesn't exist.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>I'll never get why you people think the nihilism in the show is portrayed as a good thing
Because you aren't a nihilist. Nihilists aren't making the argument that nihilism is good, they try to show that people that live for some purpose are stupid (like the dad lives for the family, even if he is spineless)

would you like it if it where black and white?

It looks like a combination of Poser and Bryce aka babies first 3D programs

yeah, that would never fly today.

you misunderstand my statement, rick and morty is the high watermark of modern TV that normies watch.

I tried to watch it, to see what the hype was. and I just don't get it.

It's basically an edgy Futurama without the wit -- early Futurama, anyway.

>Don't watch this show because some fags on Reddit like it.

Fuck off. If you watched the show you'd know that Rick is basically Ron Paul with a Portal gun. No valid reason to hate the show.

it was mildly amusing for one joke
to base an entire episode on it was lazy and unfunny

Existence is pain to a Meeseeks Jerry

It's just cartoons, gramps. Old man meme related is what I think of when I see a thread made by a moron complaining about a tv show.

PIIICCKLEEE RIIICCKK HAHAHA I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE MOORTYYY HAHHAHA

thank you, you gave me +1% happiness with that

I will admit it is a guilty pleasure but that is only because I want to see Morty overcome both his father and his grandfather. Morty is on a quest to become the ubermensch if he can only take from his grandfather the science without the nihilism and from his father the care and well meaning without the naivety.

He almost did it when he tried to rescue his sister from Rick.

No, lack of contrast and drawings are still shit

Only reason to hate it is harmon's cuck input & obsession with appealing to reddit, mo chara.

Hahahaha god's not real Morty! Haha, but Islam is great!

one is glad to be of service

You don't have to have a reason to not like something, you can just not like it you know.

It wasn't dan harmon who got sam fired, it was tim heidecker.

Jerry didn't give a fuck.

The dad does not live for the family. He lives for himself which results in his spinelessness, lack of a job, petulant tantrums, borrowing money from his teenage daughter, having fantasies about being a faggot etc. He doesn't live for the family. He's a selfish piece of shit. So are the rest of the members of the family. The only character that actually lives for some sort of purpose is Rick, and he is portrayed as "the smartest man in the universe."

Why does a show normies enjoy piss you guys off? If you arent a normie dont watch it maybe?

It was funny in the first season, but it went downhill in the third. Feminist writers really tank down the quality as they are humorless people who parrot opinion pieces from Salon.

But if you don't like something there is always a reason why

I could have sworn I read that when they had a meeting at adult swim there was quite a number if big name cucks at AS including eric andre & harmon calling for his release.

No seriously, i dont know. I always judge an animated series by the art style, i never watch shows with flimsy noodle armed characters.

I don't watch the show, but how is this guy in any way like Ron Paul?
youtube.com/watch?v=Qi8lvrghdVo

also I didn't laugh once the entire video, very immature "humor"

The only thing I don't enjoy about Rick and Morty is the virgin-shaming

because they don't "get it" and that pisses them off because they see themselves as the smartest cleverest.

the reason is you don't like it.

Season 3 so far has been written by women.

Goo-(burps) Good bait.

But to produce such bait you read that much into the show to write all that.

Y-y-you just prove you're no better then.. then the very people you bitch and moan about. With your grander complex. Which comes off as nothing but non sequential vi-rgi-n (burps) reddit tier babbeling in itself.

You clearly have no friends or even-even a girlfriend.

You're going to die alone.

>Rick prays to a God he doesn't believe in when he thinks he is going to die.
>Rick hands a burqa to Summer and says "put this on and be ashamed of your gender".

If you watched the show you'd actually like it, but you are such an autist you would rather pretend its blue pilled.

thanks ill skip that.

Season 1 was funny. I just started season 2.

Said the refugee

The father means well but he is a spineless idiot. He has the correct drive, he wants to be a father and a provider, but he can not execute. Morty must take those positive aspects of his father and from Rick take the intelligence without the nihilism. Jerry and Rick are both dead ends they are both incomplete and miserable people who will damn those around them. Think of Jerry as the well meaning religion but saddled with ignorance and Rick is the knowledgeable science with zero wisdom.

The whole problem displays various templates of how not to be a person. The joy comes from watching to see if Morty will be able to learn from these failed templates and become the overman.

Unfortunately the reddit audience does not understand this and thinks rick is a positive role model.

You don't have to watch every goddamn episode of a show to understand the gist and direction.
Are you retarded? Take off the meme flag and show us where you're actually from. I bet 50 shekels you're from Canada.

Yourobsessive-compulsive, passive-aggressive nature of Rick and Morty posting suggests that you suffer from a superiority complex and project their insecurities over >not getting it greatest symptom of it being the constant effort to associate Rick and Morty with the classic Reddit boogeyman (another separate manifestation of aforementioned complex). It is truly sad, indeed, how you brainlets with inflated egos believe to be above R&M. Alas, you will always be too low-IQ to even grasp the basic tenets of this classic of our time.

make up your own mind, don't blindly follow.

WFT are you talking about???
Their creators are literally comic geniuses. Even from the very beginning you can see they were destined to do great things:
youtube.com/watch?v=SMqHt3WIVpI

>and for the nordbotanon:
hooktube.com/watch?v=SMqHt3WIVpI

It was mostly tim heidecker and the cartoon network executives. I think a buzzfeed employee had done most of the shit that got him fired. Eric Andre had nothing to do with it. I heard nothing about dan harmon doing anything.