HAPPENING

HAPPENING

Interesting

>July 26th
>it's August 9th
We're just hearing about this now? Clearly fake news

last month.

You should watch, "Get Me Roger Stone."

Manafort and Stone know that the other side hates them. Everyone hates them for being successful lobbyists and political operatives.

Manafort and Stone had expected an FBI raid for decades. Stone worked for Nixon, too.

Mueller might be going hard after Manafort, Flynn, and lobbyists who helped Trump to appease Democrats.

This is my guess.

You should watch the documentary. Manafort is likely prepared for this. It's a war they've been waiting for.

who is giving the Washington Post this stuff? They'll print any leak.

Hell, this scoop may come from Manafort or Stone.

I'm pretty sure he has had plenty of time to destroy any incriminating evidence, but the purpose or the raid is to uncover something which was not turned over, then they can charge him with obstruction for saying he turned everything over, but not doing so.

I guess all you can do at this point is call it fake news. I don't blame you. Must be quite a hard job defending daddy donny's "honor."

The "raid" has been public information for two weeks, why is the WaPo JUST reporting on it now?

Source for the claim that the raid has been public knowledge for two weeks?

Didn't wh user said that a happening would happen around 27 but it won't get picked up too fast by the media?

Didint we have a thread about this like a week ago?

>on 26 July
Nothing was found and Manafort was cleared.
Now kys faggot.

orly? Why did he retroactively register as Foreign Agent the day AFTER the raid? Also Bank Secrecy Act is what the raid was for. He provided Senate Intelligence with documents the day before raid but the FBI already had his FINCEN file. Maybe they knew he didnt share what he was supposed to and they have him over the barrel. This story is probably a message to everyone else that has submitted documents.

>orly

What is this 2007?

I'm honestly thinking this. The raid was conducted 2 weeks ago and no new warrants have been issued, at least not Trump's warrant for arrest. I think the left-wing is celebrating too early again.

>public knowledge

where did you hear about it from?

You watch way too much Rachel Madcow little girl
It warps your perception of objective reality

>little girl

it's hilarious that a little kid who worships at the feet of another man--the definition of a cuck--would call someone this. was your dad a flaming faggot like you? it's hard to imagine you could turn out so effeminate any other way.

Well Manafort is under investigation since a year. Yet they found nothing. Now they raided his house under fishy reasons. He is still a free man.

If you ask me, this is 3rd world handling on private citizens orchestrated by the desperate DeepState.

This guys aren't idiots, it's going to be a fun eight years!

That was the day after manafort went in front of the Senate intelligence committee and a day before he retroactively filed as a foreign agent for the past few years

raid 2 weeks ago, and we are just now hearing about them. Subpeonas have gone out from 2 different grand juries? How many warrants do you think we don't know about that have already been executed?

Boy (((they))) sure are desperate to cover up Hillary wanting a plea deal huh

If you didn't get that Roger Stone is an ideological psychopath from that movie than you literally have autism.