Look at what the British cooked up today

With the genetic editing of embryos it's time we start making fun of mothers who choose their child's appearances.

I remember reading articles 20 years ago about how designer babies were a year away

Is Sup Forums for or against these designer babies?

Isn't it a good thing? Bad genes could get wiped out of the equation and people will overwhelmingly choose to have white babies.

>debate
All involved should be hung

>we can make our future generation have improved intelligence physical performance and logevity

>goy stop hurting muh ethics!

>All involved should be hung
They'll be getting big dick genes, so yes.

>forgetting beauty, artistic talent

(You)

for, for the same reasons. it doesn't matter if the plebs keep reproducing at a higher rate if they choose to have patrician kids. it might be our only chance to halt and reverse devolution.

Only the black ones. Wh*tes are genetically predisposed to small cocks. Their genome is incompatible with the concept. Any wh*te man with a large penis has a black ancestor.

Hello I am Walter Kronkite reporting to you today from the dead.

It seems that the living world has decided to elect something into their legislation that allows two people to choose the phenotypes and specific alleles expressed in their soon to be born children. While this in itself is controversial, the only country petitioning for its restriction is the nation of Israel. The Israelis claim that genetic modification will negate centuries of selective inbreeding they have suffered from.

Be that as it may, but I, just like many of you can only contemplate how butt hurt these herbs are.

This is the ghost of Walter Kronkite signing off and wishing you a great future. As we all now can agree 14/88, gas the kikes motherfuckers!

Believe me I am all for exploiting this sort of thing to achieve security for the white race but genetic variation exists for a reason. If everyone is having babies with really similar genes then that leaves them all susceptible to the same health threats.
Unless/until they get really good at this shit then any positive trait you handpick is likely to have a negative following behind

I have chronic insomnia issues and I'm balding at 23. It would be cruel to NOT edit those genes out of your baby. Like withholding penicillin from an infected person.

People who oppose genetic engineering are luddites, plain and simple.

Women should not be allowed to make such choices. They don't really understand what they're doing and will ultimately destroy civilization with this technology.

Only men should be able to make these choices.

GATTACA
A
T
T
A
C
A

Muh ethics
Jeebus would say no, retarded and deformed people are G-d's special children

It will lead to the death of the species if this becomes widespread

No.

this is what men died in dunkirk for gmo mulatto poundshop spidermen.

meanwhile a white boy who had raised money to go to america and get treatment dies because some masonic mandarin decides.

walter kronkite went to bohemian grove and fucked little girls read some icke.

Well you tried buddy.

>designer babies become a thing
>chinks make their kids whiter because they envy white people
>nigs make their kids whiter because they envy white people

literally everyone becomes white.
We need to keep the price tag on this high, so that only chinks and nigs with enough brainpower (measured by success) get to become "white"
It'll only take a few generations, so we need to act fast

>This could cause the birth of mentally, physically and ethically superior race
>It will be used by coal burners to ensure their litter will be like the father that left.

> the left tries to regulate shit before it even exists as usual

Why not keep it quiet and let the actual scientists 'debate' it.

I've done a lot of research on this and, unfortunately, it seems there isn't a big dick gene. It seems to be completely environment and hormone based.

Basically, if you don't have a big dick, your parents fucked up by not eating 2 dozen eggs a day during pregnancy and then providing you good nutrition including lecithin and organ meats.

Im ugly. I serve no purpose. I hate the world and everything in it. Im a recluse. Imagine if i was attractive. Id work and wouldnt mind paying taxes because on the weekend id have girls to meet. The girls would be happy, havibg a chad in their life, the governments happy, im pating taxes.

Instead in a fat, miserable cuck with a big ugly red nose, and severe cystic acne scarring. Im full of hate and negativity. I just want a gf. Im so lonely and sad. My life is a sad one. Anyone who is infavour of more misery in this world is an evil person. Let children have a chance at a normal life.

>everyones gonna be white guys
>except the ones that breed like animals, those ones get to stay black
>only the middle class blacks who dont reproduce can choose white genes
>my plan is foolproof

Wish i had a gif of jontron on my phone

yea its alarming
especially within a society that hasnt even been allowed to study the differing traits of different segments of the population to start working on identifying cause/effect of various genetic strands
plus we know fuckall about epigenetics where certain segments of code get turned on and off for god knows what reason
this can go so wrong in so many ways

LOL

>yfw Dr. Seuss is the ultimate red pill

Everything is always 5 years away.

>2030
>every third child is a designer baby
>these babies are born with features of extreme beauty
>all are naturally fit females/muscle bound males
>females have perfect proportions
>males are all 10" minimum
>2040
>every baby in the developed world is to some degree engineered