You faggots got me to start watching The Wire because it's supposedly "so redpilled"

you faggots got me to start watching The Wire because it's supposedly "so redpilled"

well, i made it to episode 6 or so and i had to stop. there are just too many fucking niggers on the screen all the fucking time and the show portrays them acting too human. i grew up in the south and in my youthful days i would buy drugs from ghetto niggers and they do not speak or act anywhere near as civilized as they are portrayed in that faggot show. one of the coons tries to explain chess to the other nigs, for christ sake. it's trash

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jPLduQIZFzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pkpb4RwCPmI&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Wire is unironically the most overrated piece of crap garbage shit television that the kikes have ever produced. Yeah I'll watch the wire if I want to take a nap.

I tried watching with my wife and we couldn't make it past the first few episodes, either. By episode 4 she said "There are too many black people, I don't want to watch this anymore," and that was that.

I love my wife.

>not watching the Sopranos
Look at this fuckin ditsoon here!

You should marry that woman. Make her your wife.

i've heard good things about it. are there niggers in that show? this is an important question

she's true wife material. i might make a wife out of her

i couldnt watch the first episode. they all speak too fast its fuckin weird

The Wire is how rural and suburban retards imagine life in the cities. It's just a pointless, shitty show.

watch, the man in the high castle, instead

B-b-but those are based black niggers!

They are universally mocked.

This is a typical scene involving darkies youtu.be/jPLduQIZFzQ

My mother saw it, and like it very much, but she was already redpilled about nig nogs even before watching it.
Living in rome redpills the shit out of you.

>watches hollywood hogwash

Eventually they start naming the Jew.

SERIOUSLY?
They go and start talking about jewish conspiracy?

somehow i don't believe this

I hate the nigger as much as the next guy, but The Wire is GOAT TV series and it's not even close. The dialogue is really dense and the first season starts slow, but if you pay attention and watch it entirely you'll realize how bloody brilliant it is. Tier 2 for me would be Twin Peaks, The Soprano's and The Shield, but the gap between The Wire and those is appreciable.

Sopranos is the best show ever created

That show sucks so much.

are there fewer niggers on-screen after season 1? i seriously cannot stand staring at subhuman shitskins pretending to be human for over half of every episode. it's disgusting.

You spelled Breaking Bad wrong.

The Wire isn't redpilled and David Simon is one of the most blue pilled people on Earth.

The Wire is for redditors to feel street and thugish for a few hours. It's unrealistic idealistic crap. Only 2nd season is good

Season two is 90% slavs

>street and thugish
but the niggers in that show are too tame and well-spoken to be representative of niggers irl

yea thats why it appeals to redditors. they imagine they are WOKE KANGS who only sell drugs because the MAN keep em down.

>I didn't "get" the wire
The wire focused each season on one aspect of how/why society is fucked up, and how they all intertwine to create the mess we're in.

Gangs/law enforcement
Docks/smuggling/drugs
Government
Education
Media

If you watch each episode of each season, you get a 90% understanding of why society is so fucked up.

It may be cool to hate on The Wire, but it is the single greatest piece of work showing how the pieces fit together

season 1 is so full of woke kangs that i cannot stomach watching it

>woke kangs
Most of them act like dumb niggers.

You guys are really missing out on #1 or #2 show of all time.

The show IS NOT about "woke niggas" at all. Most of them are retards and the show makes fun of how stupid they are. It shows how ignorant they are. And most of them die or go to prison.

I have never seen a show that made fun of black people as much as The Wire

>Most of them act like dumb niggers.
not even close to how dumb niggers act irl. they are WAY too humanized

>way too humanized
And yet the show's purpose has nothing to do with it.

There's no SJW message. There's no leftist BS that they're the victims.

99% of TV characters don't act like real life people. That's why it's TV.

The goal was to make 20 different niggers stand out in some way so you can actually keep track of them. The creators know that if you make a story about 20 gang niggers we won't be able to tell the difference and we won't give a fuck about any of them.

The show shits on black people ALL. THE. FUCKING. TIME.

>Man these shits is right, yo. Motherfucker got the bone all the way out the damn chicken, said later to the bone
None of them is articulate, they speak ebonics. Baltimore is painted as a literal fucking crime-laden, drug infested, beyond saving nigger nightmare hell hole, which it is, and they even made one of their few black cops characters a thief - and every other nigger with an official position is corrupt. Snap out of you Sup Forums persona for a second and realize that every scene with a nigger can't be a liveleak chimpout highlight reel, because that's not real life either.

a better scene
youtube.com/watch?v=pkpb4RwCPmI&t=2s

the last TV show I bothered watching

>nigger housing project behavior

Baltimore does suck though. Like a much bigger Ferguson.

>GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS ????

Also, pic related.

Nigs are worthless.

I live in Baltimore - never watched it.