So tell me Sup Forums, what does a preemptive strike on North Korea look like? How does it play out? The way I see it...

So tell me Sup Forums, what does a preemptive strike on North Korea look like? How does it play out? The way I see it, there are a few options.

Option 1:
>we run missile strikes on their transportation (airports, carriers, etc.) and supplies
>they retaliate by striking California
>we flatten their capital, using the destruction of San Francisco as the perfect excuse

Option 2:
>we flatten their capital

Also, where does China come into play through all of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/07/13/news/economy/china-north-korea-trade-data-us-trump/index.html
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/north-korea-now-making-missile-ready-nuclear-weapons-us-analysts-say/2017/08/08/e14b882a-7b6b-11e7-9d08-b79f191668ed_story.html?utm_term=.ecc420061e86
foxnews.com/us/2017/06/22/intercept-attempt-fails-in-missile-defense-test-off-hawaii.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HNlOsko1H7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=euWNclNRVsU
youtube.com/watch?v=FNuwoQ_OVEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is America cupcake, this will make shock and awe look like child's play.

You can count on any semi major military installation being destroyed almost instantly.

NK will be fighting a guerrilla war in less than a month

>what does a preemptive strike on North Korea look like?

No idea. But I would just like to remind everyone that the only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Fair enough, but I'm thinking in terms of retaliation. What kind of backlash, if any, should the US expect to face if we strike first?

Reminder Iraq was the test run for NK and we pulled that off with a miniscule fraction of the military

It could go one of two ways:

1) We destroy all their big weapons, cripple them, and secure the country with few casualties

2) We fail to take out all their weapons, and they launch everything they can, most of which is aimed at South Korea, South Korea is fucked, and there's a small chance that a missile hits the U.S., Guam, or Japan.

reminder that Trump is a faggot when Obama was criticized for his red lines in Syria Syria actually got rid of it's chemical stockpile

Starts with a false flag blamed on North Korea

people need to stop the "China will protect them" meme. That hasn't been true for a decade, and China also voted, for the first time ever, to increase sanctions on North Korea. There are a lot of people in China even wanted Military Intervention and making it a province.

I don't think our own government would stoop so low just to throw ourselves into a war..

Option 1:
- reveal Rod of God orbital capabilities. Orbital bombardment of major cities with kinetic strike weapons. Destroy infrastructure with a volley of thousands of small projectiles or dozens of big one.

Option 2:
WW2 style carpet bombing of major cities 24/7. Let South Korean ground troops move in.

The USA doesn't have a coalition ready to strike. There is no current large military build up in the west to deal with massive Chinese push. India ain't gonna jump in.

The only way to neutralize North Korea right now is to destroy it, completely from the sky. Doomsday weapons and carpet bombing air raids.

money.cnn.com/2017/07/13/news/economy/china-north-korea-trade-data-us-trump/index.html

>A Chinese government official said Thursday that China-North Korea trade was worth $2.6 billion in the first half of 2017, up about 10% over the same period last year.
>inb4 CNN kek

Lmbo if you believe the meme that NK could hit united States especially continental 48.

NK has atomic tech equivalent to what USA had in 1944, it's crap

The real damage norks can cause is by shelling Seoul, all of their artillery are within range but would be pushed back in hours

>leaf
I'm saying it's possible.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/north-korea-now-making-missile-ready-nuclear-weapons-us-analysts-say/2017/08/08/e14b882a-7b6b-11e7-9d08-b79f191668ed_story.html?utm_term=.ecc420061e86

foxnews.com/us/2017/06/22/intercept-attempt-fails-in-missile-defense-test-off-hawaii.html

They will strike seoul first, they've been holding that hostage and know they can hit that. With a nuke, Japan probably. They're not gonna aim their nukes at us for a slim change to actually hit it and have it not get shot down/miss. They want death. Seoul is their best option.

>So tell me Sup Forums, what does a preemptive strike on North Korea look like?
Pic related.

isn't their WMD still have smaller explosion than Hiroshima bomb?

Dunno but you'd have to have an iron-clad guarantee that China & Russia were in total agreement with it happening, and you'd also want to make sure India & Pakistan weren't going to use it as a pretext to playing silly buggers with each other, too.

China would basically demand the South China Seas, maybe even the removal of US defence technology from Taiwan. Russia would probably demand lifting of sanctions and normalisation of the status of Crimea, and whatever else it thought it could get away with.

It seems unlikely (but not impossible) any of that could happen.

Kinetic weapons don't exist except on paper.

>How does it play out?
America thinks it can win wars but gets BTFO by asian rice farmers.

>thinking they can retaliate

MOABs have an expiry date

we're talking the total and complete destruction of North Korea in one volley.

>America thinks it can win wars but gets BTFO by asian rice farmers.
Britain thinks it can wars but gets BTFO by American tea merchants.

Fixed.

Elaborate.

>America thinks it can win wars but gets BTFO by asian rice farmers.

Joke's on you, these norks don't have rice.

Naval gun fire. missiles from ships and subs too
Air power. bombs like fucking crazy.
We have the world's largest air force. Our navy has the second largest

they're too simple not to exist. It's the same tech that Nasa used to crash shit onto the Martian surface and the surface of some celestial objects space probes.

Orbital platforms for them go banned via treaty but the US has a space plane.

They could be top secret weapons of last resort.

They can't hit California, we will strike their nuclear and Sam sites first, navy, air assets often layered in with sof, right after that, then we will take out their ground assets and logistic trains as we push from different directions with a ground invasion cooperating with the sorks.

I see 3 options. Preemptive strike is only one.

1: Small surgical strike on nuke and missile test facilities and wait for NK to escalate with a response

2: Bait NK into striking first with a massive "defensive" military build up giving us proper motive in the international communities eye.

3: Massive preemptive strike. Would require decapitating strike on Pyongyang with stealth aircraft and cruise missiles followed by total annihilation of their air defense, communications , and artillery. Then we go after infrastructure, military positions, mine fields, etc.

Options 1 and 2 would both result in the same battle plan as 3 so either way there will be " fire and fury like the world has never seen"
We've been on this path for decades so brace yourself, it's going to happen.

Just like every other "happening" on Sup Forums nothing will happen

>Trump gives the green light on a pre-emptive strike
>AAR shows norks didnt actually have WMD's just like iraq
>mass backlash for drumpf
>impeached & executed
>Sup Forums gets BTFO'd yet again

Option 3 is making me hard right now, but options 1 and 2 are more morally justifiable. What do?

hehe burgers can't take banter, you're entire culture is built upon being triggered by things. No wonder you faggots have a rampant SJW infection.

At least we can buy a silverware set without providing id

How a preemptive strike in North Korea looks like:
>Norks absolutely obliterated.
>Millions of people die
>Survivors get radicalized
>War drags on for years
>International watchdog agencies fail to independently verify existence of WMD
>New season of Survivor starts
>Americans go back to sitting around gaining weight while their government continues destroying the world.

>Survivors get radicalized

Any survivors just end up being subsumed into Chinese society and forget all about it.

Oh wow, 2.6 billion dollars? THat's totally worth jeopardizing trillions of dollars worth of Trade with the US over.

The problem is that a preemptive attack on the North, would result in the destruction of South Korea. Seoul is within range of DPRK conventional artillery and there is no way to protect against that.

Can I say again how super smart you are for coming up with the idea that a 2.6 billion dollar trade deal that is worth less than 1% of China's GDP is totally worth risking a war that would cost trillions of dollars over. You are super smart. Wow. I would be totally sad if someone as smart as you necked themselves. Please continue being super smart guy baka desu senipai.

Kek go to bed, Dad. You're drunk.

China just don't want to deal with any refugees, and also find it helpful to have a regime in the region they can use as a bargaining chip with the USA; but even China has limits, and they're getting tired.

>China is on our side, goy.

Get fucked, leaf.

They probably just wouldn't want to deal with a war. It's not economically worth it. They get a lot of raw materials and low-cost labor from North Korea, but it's not worth losing a million chinks over the land. I honestly believe that if any real war were to take place, they'd play neutral and North Korea would fall.

I suspect China wouldn't mind moving in afterwards and taking the raw materials for themselves, if they had too & if somebody else did the dirty work for them. The only people who'd be upset about that is South Korea, and what're they going to do?

Kill yourself you fucking faggot piece of shit.

Show me your flag and I'll consider it.

>I suspect China wouldn't mind moving in afterwards and taking the raw materials for themselves
Well it's not as easy as coming and leaving. To get the raw materials, they'd need camps and facilities there for decades to extract that good coal, uranium, and other raw goods from the mines. I think South Korea would mind a lot, and if China doesn't spearhead the war effort and end up playing neutral until the end, then they won't get much say about North Korea unless they want to go to war with the West.

The UN will expect North Korea to be either absorbed into South Korea or have a new, democratic government. They, nor any of the other great powers, will want China to just declare "gibsmedats"

I dunno, what do you think?

China will be at war with India soon, and will keep forces poised along the nk border to turn back the horde of unwashed filth that turns up looking for gibsmedat. But since they will be preoccupied in that region, now is a good time to strike. Anyway the norks have the missles but there's no proof they can successfully attach a warhead. They seem to want to hit Guam which is really the best they can do

Will be fine with a response strike from NK killing millions of Californians.

I could see China getting NK if that was what was needed to get them to support a US strike, but yes you're right that the UN & SK would be properly pissed about, and no doubt Japan would be upset by Chinese expansion, too. But I wonder if the actors would be okay with it enough if it meant the end of NK?

They're satellites with big tungsten rods weighing tons. Satellite gets over target, releases rod, gravity pulls it down to earth and the kinetic energy once the target is hit would be enough to match that of a nuke, without the nuclear fallout. We just simply haven't built them.

Better watch that anti-SJW hate speech before the thought police show up throw your snaggle toothed ass in the slammer

I wouldn't be surprised if that ended up causing small scale conflict in and of itself. Deciding what to do with the land, resources, and survivors after flattening their infrastructure could easily cause tensions to rise even further between China and US/UN.

I think that's a risk we are all more than willing to take.

Yeah, I could see it both ways. It's almost like international diplomacy is hard or something.

I could also see China being okay with SK unifying the land, but I wonder if SK actually *want* NK anymore, really. Just think of the cost involved in taking in the remaining NK citizens and rebuilding basically everything from the ground up. Unifying Germany and dragging up the former GDR was bad enough.

>But I wonder if the actors would be okay with it enough if it meant the end of NK?
Definitely a good question. I see three options:

>China takes North Korea
>South Korea takes North Korea
>South Korea takes North Korea, but China gets rights to extract raw materials from North Korea (where they already have facilities)

In the first scenario, I only see this possibility happening if either China plays a major role in the fall of North Korea or if they go to war with the West. I only see the former action as realistically probable, so I'll leave it at that. The second scenario is very probable if China doesn't act now. If the West banks its support with South Korea and North Korea falls, they could easily name South Korea the defacto authority of the region (as they have been allies with the West for decades and have fostered a strong confidence in the UN and Western allies). China wouldn't get anything more once North Korea fell.

The third option is very probable as well. If China delays action, but manages to constitute some significant measure that helps with the fall of North Korea, the UN and/or the US could facilitate a deal where North Korea is under the authority of South Korea, but the camps, factories, and facilities that China have built and maintained remain under the control of China in some sort of trade treaty. North Korea is South Korean land but, through administration of UN and US authorities, those mines and camps that China has a stronghold stay within the ownership of the Chinese government and businessmen. In this scenario, I see a big conflict over the uranium mines. Trump doesn't want China to have access to uranium, and the West and UN probably are sketchy about that aspect as well. There might be a standstill over who gets to mine the Uranium mines for a long time after North Korea falls.

We need to bust out the scalar wave weapon and just sweep the entire country of NK in one fell swoop. Ever seen that James Bond movie where the bad guy uses a giant satellite to create a beam of destruction? Like that, but not a giant space mirror.

I'd say that realistically any change in the status of North Korea would require the consent of China, and also the USA would need to avoid upsetting South Korea & Japan. Your third scenario seems reasonable, as it would also avoid China having to actually deal with the problem, as such.

If the north is attacked they will just bombard the south... and get more involved to attempted to take the fighting elsewhere. It's not fucking rocket science.

But Trump decent realize this because he's an idiot.

>If the north is attacked they will just bombard the south

With what? The USA or China could wipe out 90% of their offensive capabilities in the initial strike. The USA could spend a month constantly napalming No Mans Land to stop any infantry advance dead (literally). The North Korean army is large but their supply capability is limited; they'd run out of food within a week, and starving armies don't fight. NK's offensive capability is only useful in a surprise, pre-emptive attack.

Does Seoul not have air raid shelters?

Their missile silos, military bases, ports, and really anything government gets nuked. The secret card up their sleeve no one talks about is that they have the most submarines of any country in the world, with 72 IIRC. They are largely these old diesel engine subs, and they move really slow but they dont make much noise. They kinda put put along without being very noticeable, and could be filled with explosives and suicided in the middle of international shipping lanes. Thats their go-to fuck the world tactic, after they have been nuked. So ports, obviously getting nuked. If any are in port, they are toast.

Anyways, they nuke them, China probably doesnt respond, NK does wipe Seoul off the map though, which is in artillery strike range of the border. The prediction was 2 million dead in the first few minutes, before the rest get into bunkers and fortifications made for just that scenario.

The whole world condemns the US for not taking enough time to negotiate with the regime who had nuclear capabilities and professed a will to use them. It was a good strategy while it lasted, but Trump will never tolerate an actual nuclear capable North Korea with striking capability on the US. They will be nuked, eventually, I can feel it. Feinstein etc are already positioning to make him out to be some kind of war criminal for all the "innocent civilians" caught up in the nuke, many of which wont actually be accountable since nukes just vaporize them. So, in other words, annudah shoah, 9 gorillion dead.

To an extent. They use their subway stations as emergency shelters.

>deploy AWACS
>B2's take off
>USN launches a few ea18 Growler to jam and take out nork radar/sam sites that are immediate threats
>B2 takes out command and control centers
>???
>profit

This is the only thing that honestly scares me.

I live in Vancouver. Our Navy and Coast Guard are pathetic. I know we wouldn't be a missile target, but if they have a legion of asshole suicide submarines, that's pretty scary. At least they probably don't have enough nukes to bother wasting them on us.

Like this

fuck me link

youtube.com/watch?v=HNlOsko1H7Q

HOBY SHIT IDS HABBENING

Thats another good point, they can easily slip them into an enemy port and set a bomb off in them. How many ports are on the west coast? How many subs? Ask yourself that.

Now Im fearmongering lol but srsly, its an actual threat at this point.

>City people
>people
Big laff

This is how it would work
>Trump: "Fire and Fury it is...."
>Launches nukes
>They hit Beijing, Moscow and Pyongyang
>WTF TRUMP?
>"Intel shows that in the case of a Nuclear strike on NK, China and Russia were going to retaliate. We could not allow this."
>Chaos follows
>Dems and Disloyal R's try to impeach
>They are all put to the stake
>Emperor Trump rises from the ashes to claim the new world

Not going to happen. China will sit back and watch South Korean and US forces walk into the shredder. They won't get involved militarily as they did last time, but they will assist North Korea with supplies and materiel and dare the US to do anything about it.

China will be to North Korea in a Korean War II what America was to Britain in the Battle of Britain.

I think Trump is half tempted to let Cali get nuked. I think it is a win-win for him.

>NK striking Cali the heart of left wing degeneracy and calls for calexit
>Transnational corporate entities working to bring down Trump such as Google, YouTube, Apple etc will be hit
>Kim gives Trump justification to glass Pyongyang
>goes down in history for being the man to solve the shit show that was the DPRK

(((City People))) have forgotten what it is like to be a human being. Their souls are more introvertes and crushed, therefore easier to control. leaf.

Can you imagine threads like this trying to predict which countries Hitler would Blitzkrieg first?

>deploy aegis class destroyers w/ aircraft carriers and sub-hunters
>jammer aircraft from the carrier spike nk radar capabilities
>while this is happening, cruise missiles are fired to take out crucial facilities such as power substations and powerplants - other key targets include nk artillery aimed at the sk border and possible icbm launch sites
>loss in power results in communication failure for nk military
>scrambled f/a-18 from carriers head off to secure air superiority while bombing fortified nk defenses/SAM sites
>sk military advances
>continue the attack, accept nothing but unconditional surrender
>dream of a unified korea comes true

It'll be an attack on a boat.
So many freaking wars the US got involved in included bombed ships
>SPAM
>WWI
>WWII with Pearl Harbour
>Vietnam

That's some XXXL Butt hurt I sense

> TFW we don't have a old dried up lizard cunt as a leader
> TFW we don't have to turn in our forks, spoons and knives to the police
> TFW we dont have a piece of shit mudshit mayor
> TFW we dont have to worried about being culturally enriched by Mohammed

When was the last time Sup Forums was BTFO?
Before or after winning the meme wars against Hillary and helping get Trump into power?

youtube.com/watch?v=euWNclNRVsU

In North Korea it's going to be vid related everywhere all at once. Hopefully it's done while the ISS is flying over so the astronauts can livestream the whole thing for us.

Don't get too cocky lad. You are still operating in a flawed (((democratic))) system running on fiat currency.

And yall is still ass blasted as heeell

You guys seem to not realize just how much the US spends on defence and how crazy good their military is. I would be surprised if they don't already have a full action plan including exactly which roads, bridges, structures and military installations need to be hit, who is going to hit them, etc. Within a matter of hours North Korea would be completely incapable. Hell, with this kind of defence spending, you should have orbital bombardments programmed to hit everything you need to hit simultaneously. Maybe they don't have quite that, but they probably know very well where all of North Korea's important shit is. With this kind of budget, you can do pretty much anything.

Listen to the guy on Sam Harris' podcast talk about it. Harris is ridiculous with his anti Trump talk at this point, but the guest had his shit together. The options are all bad.

Apparently NK has just about every inch of Seoul gridded out and ready to hit with tons of artillery. They don't have any serious capability to hit anywhere else. Either way, if we hit them they're hitting Seoul regardless of what we do, as we can't take out every single bit of artillery in one strike. The cel phone videos of artillery hitting modern skyscrapers will be ridiculous and get a good portion of the world against us, not them, for forcing their hand.

If we evacuate Seoul, the thought is that they will pre-emptively attack anyway as they will think that means an attack is coming. China will most likely be against any of it, because there will be millions of refugees crossing their border due to lack of food an supplies and it will make the Syrian refugee crisis look like child's play.

Either way it's all bad.

We do have multiple attack plans laid out and ready to go and have had them for decades. Hell, we probably have one for your country too, but it's well documented that we've had multiple NK plans in the works for years.

nk will use EMPs and USA will go full dark mode. then some dirty bombs explode inside US already preplanned by Nk special service.

youtube.com/watch?v=FNuwoQ_OVEI

Just imagine how detailed those plans can be when you basically give your ministry of defence (department?) a blank check. They've probably got a plan ready to give Kim an unwanted haircut by precision napalm.

Wow

You do realize the U.S is not at risk of any strikes from the norks, right?

The south koreans would feel the entirety of the attack. The second Pyongyang's radars detect a missle they will flatten soul with artillery.

Any nork missles would be shot down but shelling would ravage the south gooks.

Japan might be struck but I highly doubt it. NK would be destroyed within a day. They have no means of transportation. America can easily win this war, but the jews of wall street care too much about capital inflow from the suicide-riddled mess that is SK to go ahead with this plan.

Tbh even Guam need not worry. Fire and brimstone.

Honestly I think everyone's just waiting for China to drop the Norks completely.
I am 100% certain that the Americans with Jap and South Korean support can jump on their fucking heads so fast they won't be able to get off a quick shit let alone a missile launch. The only obstacle is China chimping out over it.

But it's clear they're losing patience with the little fuckers (for good reason) and have recently stopped buying Nork coal, which was the main financial and business tie between them.
Once NATO, the Japs, the South Koreans and maybe even Russia sweet talk them into finally letting the cunts go, it's over for them.

Yeah, pretty much this, but no orbital strikes. Not yet anyway. If I remember corectly, the U.S. Plans to attack infrastructure and S. Korea plans to level their capital. Japan will likely coordinate strikes with the U.S. Or, at the very least, provide the U.S. With places to launch attacks from.

Yes these EMP's which multi-stage reentry warheads to cover anything wider than a few kilometers. They're going to saturate the entire US's airspace with them. They're going to fire so many of them that even the US's missile defence won't be sufficient.
When they've only been able to put together rockets that can cross one ocean.

GO HOME AHMED

Another question: somebody somewhere else said that if the UN really wanted the sanctions to work, they'd just ban all oil imports into North Korea and watch them collapse within a week.

This seems about right, but I assume that China would veto that as it'd force a refugee migration: thoughts?

There will never be a pre-emptive strike, because they would be justified and without a doubt retaliate with nuclear weapons.

They will never attack first, because they just want to be left alone to their ass backwards ways, and they know a pre-emptive strike against Korea or any other nation would all but ensure their regime would cease to exist.

Having nukes truly is the only way to keep meddlesome countries like the US from attacking and pushing your shit in. Sure there will be threats and sabre-rattling, but at the end of the day, nobody is stupid enough to risk nuclear war. It's no wonder all these 3rd world shitholes want them.

2 norks satelites fly over us right now....

>city people
You mean niggers and jews

Oughta tell the city Kekistanis to get outta dodge while the times are good.