Dr. Peterson Talks With Former Google Employee James Damore

youtube.com/watch?v=agU-mHFcXdw

Could this be the beginning of the end for Google?

>original memo that triggered the left
>diversitymemo.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0ByuMt8qOCR5aYkF6MU1CTUhSRzg/view
drive.google.com/file/d/0ByuMt8qOCR5aYkF6MU1CTUhSRzg/view?usp=sharing
github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/wiki/Install-AdNauseam-on-Chrome-Without-Google's-Permission
adnauseam.io/
youtube.com/watch?v=SEDuVF7kiPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

drive.google.com/file/d/0ByuMt8qOCR5aYkF6MU1CTUhSRzg/view

Full talk

Here is the full interview:

drive.google.com/file/d/0ByuMt8qOCR5aYkF6MU1CTUhSRzg/view?usp=sharing

Peterson uploaded it but the audio is out of sync, so he took it down. Then he reuploaded it with the proper audio but the video is cut in half. So, here is the full thing that someone downloaded before it was removed. Pic related to prove I'm not trying to give you viruses or whatever

google fired that guy for telling the truth. hit them where it hurts: their shekels

the user who said to fuck with their data and ad business had it right. here's how you do it:

install the browser plugin ad nauseam

>As online advertising becomes ever more ubiquitous and unsanctioned, AdNauseam works to complete the cycle by automating Ad clicks universally and blindly on behalf of its users. Built atop uBlock Origin, AdNauseam quietly clicks on every blocked ad, registering a visit on ad networks' databases. As the collected data gathered shows an omnivorous click-stream, user tracking, targeting and surveillance become futile.

ad nauseam is effective enough that google banned it from the chrome store. fortunately you can still install it in under 2 minutes :)

github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/wiki/Install-AdNauseam-on-Chrome-Without-Google's-Permission

adnauseam.io/

install this fucking addon. install it on all of your family's machines. get your friends to to the same

>but how does giving advertisers more clicks hurt google
because when enough people use this extension the use of user data profiling and advertisements is destroyed

if a significant amount of people use this addon then the way that ads are used on the internet and the monetization of ads and adspace will be destroyed

summarize please

we need a PBS documentary on Dr Peterson, that would be cool.

>summarize please
>i am too nigger to even watch a video
kill yourself

>De-moralize diversity.As soon as we start to moralize an issue, we stop thinking about it in terms of costs and benefits, dismiss anyone that disagrees as immoral, and harshly punish those we see as villains to protect the “victims.”
what a bunch of cucks.
gib me money ameritards, what are you a immoral bigot?

New version:

youtube.com/watch?v=SEDuVF7kiPU

It has been archived on cheekyvideos.net,
Google drive will stop letting people download it when lots of people access it.

thanks. watching now

Is that a real doll™?

The kid seem reasonable, he doesn't want to work with wikileaks tough.

bump

wake me up can't wake up

Firefox is cucked too.

Use Brave.

The world would improve hundredfold if we banned women from the workplace

Google shills on Sup Forums lol

its still up on youtube tooo

> Another E-celeb thread
Remember to sage and report any, southern/Peterson/Spencer thread as they are begging for money and views.

if that is a real doll than fuck real life women

>50k likes : 50 dislikes
That's not a very good approval ratio for Google's bottom line.

I'm using Bing now, I recommend you all do the same

Or use DuckDuckGo, just not Google

>You can't download this
Can anyone upload this to mega or something?

Use Yandex to uncuck yourself with a search engine.

The easiest way to do this is download Brave and set Yandex as your default search engine.

Buy BAT.
Research about it. /biz/ knows.

Me in some scenario bing is better than jewgle and one more thing use brave browser it has adblocker built in

Bing is shit for unbiased news searches though, google ain't much better but still...

good interview but terrible sound

Molyneux also did an interview with this guy

Now its 3k : 20 google is fucking with the likes. To avoid auto change, search for the video manually instead of following a link.

I hate all these people, fake "conservatives" who don't conserve anything

They love "diversity" and want more of it but by god you offended my "conservative" sensibilities when you claim men and women are biologically equal.

They want the same end goal, our countries to be filled with "diversity" and for whites to become a minority, they just disagree on how to get there.

Fake "conservatives"

I can't see real dolls being anything but depressing. You fuck it, but get no interaction from it. Not that real women aren't depressing for the same reason.

>Could this be the beginning of the end for Google?

Yes. They will collapse any minute now.

My theory: A group within Google wrote the article and chose this guy to take the fall.

It's weird how Wikileaks jumped on it full cock right away too. Did they have a hand in it in the beginning?