Admit it. They colluded with Russia

Admit it. They colluded with Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TkTCTieHlzg
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-admin-sent-taxpayer-money-oust-netanyahu/
thehill.com/policy/international/un-treaties/311715-israel-obama-administration-colluded-with-shameful-anti
thehill.com/policy/defense/311836-israel-will-share-evidence-of-obama-un-collusion-with-trump-ambassador-says
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.761011
observer.com/2016/10/2006-audio-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-proposing-rigging-palestine-election/
archive.is/iroKF
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/national-party-news/345730-opinion-mike-pences-2020-run-will-go-down-in-flames
youtube.com/watch?v=hrTJ6Yym9PM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Admit it.

You would fuck this Jewess.

duh, since 1989 1.3 trillion dollars of oligarch money has poured out of Russia, that a few billion made its way into Trump properties and Stone Manafort's sleaze operation is not hard to imagine, it would be surprising if it did not.

if pol has not yet read Craig Unger article, then willful ignorance knows no bounds

>Mueller has increased legal pressure on Manafort, consolidating under his authority a series of unrelated investigations into various aspects of Manafort’s professional and personal life.

>a series of unrelated investigations

>unrelated investigations

>unrelated

Sure sounds like it's related to Russian collusion to me.

MAGAs - How's it working out for you? youtube.com/watch?v=TkTCTieHlzg

Even if they DID "collude" with Russia. Lets just say for a second that they did, just for the hell of it.... Can domeon give me both a LEGAL definition of the word "collusion" and then the related federal law/statute that makes it a criminal offense?... Anyone?

No they didn't. This is not about Russia anymore. Might be about settling old scores with Manafort for being a teflon lobbyist.

watch... "Get Me Roger Stone."

They want to get him like Jack Abramoff.

>AT&T grill

would pollinate and checked

Slide thread move along and sage

You might be the exact MAGA idiot I'm going to be laughing at the rest of my life.

Did they really? Honest question

>Collusion

Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-admin-sent-taxpayer-money-oust-netanyahu/

Didn't read. The time to present evidence was six months ago and there is still none.

Nope. You aren't going to be laughing because nothing is going to happen.

>RUSSIANS HACKED THE ELECTION!!?
>oh shit, no evidence
>RUSSIAN COLLUSION
>hey look, they made eye contact
Try harder

How is the US so weak that Russia can interfere with elections even? I knew it was BS from day one, btw fuck the usa

Trump has taken 19 vacations in 100 days lmao, and backpedaled on so many things he said he was going to do. I honestly used to like the guy and i had high-hopes for him, turns out he's just male hillary.

>washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-admin-sent-taxpayer-money-oust-netanyahu/

One the one hand the U.S. gave money to a group touting its pro-Israeli/Palestinian peace efforts. Said group *actually* used some of that money to run against Benji

On the other hand: Campaign worked directly and indirectly with foreign actor - quite likely coordinating with criminal acts like hacking - as a trade-off for supporting foreign actor's needs over those of allies or even the U.S.

That's what I like to call Apples and Orange-Flavored Vodka, you tremendous moron.

What crime was committed?

Don't say treason because there is nothing to suggest Trump plotted against the American government.

>Didn't read. The time to present evidence was six months ago and there is still none.

Ah yes, because that's how grand, sweeping federal investigations work. In the public eye on your timeline.

The world is getting stupider by the moment.

I don't even understand the allegation against Manafort. He was an active State Department spy when he was working in the Ukraine.

I'm stuck at work, I'm sure most of this is bullshit but can someone give me a super short green text breakdown, can't pull up articles and boomer boss is melting down bc he listens to levin, elders etc all day and thinks this is the beginning
Of the leftist coup

Dems are so out of touch with reality that they actually think anyone cares about Russia.

We're going to see a full 8 years of clean sweep republicans with Trump as president.

Then possibly another 8 of Ivanka.

Shareblue tactic, you guys are failing

The fun thing about impeachment is the underlying mechanisms are abstract and ambiguous enough that it doesn't matter.

That said, tit-for-tat when it works against the U.S. and our allies could certainly qualify as treasonous if you desperately need a criminal act. That's the sort of thing that would fall on Mannafort and Flynn, not Trump.

Beyond that, who knows. That's why there's an investigation.

"Israel: Obama administration 'colluded' against it at UN"
>thehill.com/policy/international/un-treaties/311715-israel-obama-administration-colluded-with-shameful-anti

"Israel will share 'evidence' of Obama-UN collusion with Trump, ambassador says"
>thehill.com/policy/defense/311836-israel-will-share-evidence-of-obama-un-collusion-with-trump-ambassador-says

"Netanyahu: 'Obama Colluded Against Israel' at Security Council "
>haaretz.com/israel-news/1.761011

Ah, I'm sure it was all just a misunderstanding. The US would never interfere in the sacred democratic processes of another country.

observer.com/2016/10/2006-audio-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-proposing-rigging-palestine-election/

archive.is/iroKF

>FBI desperately searches for collusion or a crime against Trump after repeatedly finding no evidence of collusion or a crime for over a year while ignoring actual evidence of collusion and crime between Clinton and FBI, unnamed anonymous sources familiar with the thinking of FBI say.
This is what I see.

>certainly qualify as treasonous

Feel free to look up the definition of treason.

Does the tin man have a sheet metal cock?

sage fuck this faggot

>le bait
ebin

ITS
FINALLY
OVER

>quite likely coordinating with criminal acts like hacking

Are you special? A little bit slow? I hope they pay you well to act so dumb.

Urainians "quietly working to boost Clinton." Russians, meanwhile, commit acts of warlike, treasonous aggression to force Trump on the American people.

>Orange-Flavored Vodka

I bet you thought that was clever.

liberals always think their shitty jokes are clever. their entire life is an act, after all.

It's called diplomacy.

>Beyond that, who knows. That's why there's an investigation.

That is persecution. This is a literal witch hunt. In America, you are innocent before being proven guilty. Not the other way around.

You're confused. The investigation is into Russia's role in tampering with our elections.

I'm laughing now, you gnat brain fucking retard. How's the Trump thing working out for you currently btw?

>I bet you thought that was clever.

Would it bother you if I told you I didn't really care if it was clever?

>Dems are so out of touch with reality that they actually think anyone cares about Russia.
^MAGA type I'll be laughing at for the rest of my life.

Liberal hippie faggot, neck yourself

Just smile and laugh, like Hillary was coached to do during the debates.

That's how dumb you'll look for the rest of your life. Like a senile old hag, with an even feebler grasp on reality.

>The investigation is into Russia's role in tampering with our elections.

According to 4 agencies, one of which is confirmed in engaging in political espionage against Americans, Russia did tamper (provided you believe Obama's agencies didn't make it up, which isn't outside the realm of possibility but let's play along)

It has nothing to do with this particular investigation because it was revealed its ACTUALLY involving Trump's finances. Not Russia. Finances. They're digging stuff up to embarrass him. Not to get to the bottom of Russia. It's by design.

>BUT TRUMP HAD MONEY IN A RUSSIAN BANK

If you've paid attention to the mainstream media, you were most likely told this must be indicative of collusion. Trump has money in many banks across the globe.

Can you name the criminal predicate that warrants this witch hunt? Last I checked, Trump didn't publish any emails.

Wikileaks did.

I've been laughing at the Democrats since last November. And I'll be laughing even harder when Trump is re-elected in 2020.

Serious question - How's Trump working out for you currently?

thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/national-party-news/345730-opinion-mike-pences-2020-run-will-go-down-in-flames

I will also enjoy seeing Trump verbally demolish whatever candidate the Democrats cough up for the next election. They're so cucked as The Official Party of Wymyn and POCâ„¢ that it will be hilarious.

I should't have said tamper, I should have pressed you on this.

What did the Russians do, exactly? Let's unpack this.

>linking to a blog that spouts the same uniformed opinions you had during the election as some kind of argument

Pretty great, actually.

>Pretty great, actually.
Care to expand on that?

>Hillary's not president
Working pretty good I'd say, pretty fucking good.

>>Hillary's not president
>Working pretty good I'd say, pretty fucking good.
But how is Trump specifically working out for you?

For all the MAGAs. youtube.com/watch?v=hrTJ6Yym9PM

Nixon investigation took 2+ years, and evidence has been pouring in on almost a weekly basis. I'd feel bad for you, but unemployable trumpcucks like you ensure that "libtard" states can continue to widen the gap between the inferior landlocked shitholes you come from. Not a bad deal having cheap sources of bitch labor right in your backyard though. Kiss my yankee feet, you effeminate faggot.

I've said from the beginning I don't think they did, but I wouldn't care if they did. She had to be defeated.

>It has nothing to do with this particular investigation because it was revealed its ACTUALLY involving Trump's finances.

Because the investigation has spread into that area does not mean the investigation is *about* that. In fact, that's a pretty shallow takeaway.

In attempting to find how far the tentacles reached, something about the campaign and Trump's finances has warranted further investigation. It doesn't mean anything, certainly not that the investigation was *solely* about Trump's finances.

Why would anyone brag about being a liberal?

Your party is just a coalition of arrogant elites and entitled minorities.

>colluding with a foreign government to undermine american democracy isn't treason

This is some next level cuck shit right here. Does your dad watch with you while your mom gets fucked by niggers?

Revisionist apologist.

>But how is Trump specifically working out for you?
By reducing the chances of a Hillary Clinton presidency ever happening to near zero.

>What did the Russians do, exactly? Let's unpack this.

I'll get back to you on this when the investigation is complete and we have a full report. Why would the onus of detailing the Russian activities fall on me? I'm just a random person watching and waiting to see what evidence is presented at the conclusion of the investigation. Anything else would just be supposition, something few seem to shy from.

"Libtards" are arrogant because their communities are better than yours in every way, and their tax dollars even keep yours artificially afloat. You poor kid, keep flipping those burgers for your yankee masters, cuck!

Everything else he has/hasn't done is good by you?

The raid happened right around the time the Senate Judiciary Committee told Manafort never mind about the subpoena. Yeah, about two weeks ago. No idea what the synchronicity means but it kind of looks like the FBI raided him because of the un-subpoena.

And came away with nothing. So I'm perplexed why this seems to anyone like the right moment for a victory lap.

Okay, but what's the crime?

>By reducing the chances of a Hillary Clinton presidency ever happening to near zero.

This would be true even if Trump came to your house and cut off your limbs. It's ... a bad argument. Your interests presumably (hopefully) are more expansive than "person I don't like is not president"

You believe Russia tampered with the election, I want to know what you mean by that.

You made the point not me. So tell. You seem articulate and bright enough.

>And came away with nothing.

What's your role in the investigation again?

>their communities are better

AYYYYYY

Russians tampering with our election? What crime are you looking for, precisely? Hacking? Theft? These are among the subjects of the investigation.

Do you honestly believe we'd have free college within the first six months of tenure if Bernie ended up nominated and elected?

you bet your ass i would fuck

What does Trump have to do with it?

>You believe Russia tampered with the election, I want to know what you mean by that.

Far better answered post-investigation. Why would I be privy to the details of that? It's generally agreed that there was state-coordinated hacking of various entities by Russia that culminated in a theft of non-public information. That's just one.

>What does Trump have to do with it?

We'll see. Something? Nothing? I don't work for the FBI, sorry.

Several news outlets are reporting that the only things the FBI took were documents Manafort has ALREADY GIVEN COPIES OF to the Grand Jury.

they literally raided him for nothing.

Yes the DNC did indeed collude with Russia and Fusion GPS

Follow the Money

remember to sage

This is ROCK SOLID PROOF that Drumpfy hacked the election illegally by giving the country to Russia and we are now in a constitutional crisis. Hillary will be president by the end of the year.

This shit is straight out of "The West Wing" and needs be forgotten. There are bigger matters to work on.

Why it matters: It raises the possibility that Mueller is trying to build a more expansive case against Manafort - unconnected to the 2016 election and possibly tied to his foreign lobbying - in order to flip him against other top Trump team members.

Flynn already tried to get immunity. This shit gets worse and worse for Team Trump everyday. And it's gonna get far, far, far, worse.

Flynn, Manafort, Kushner and Don Jr. are all going to jail.

In other words, Trump really did win the popular vote?

>they literally raided him for nothing.

I'm not seeing that. I'm seeing quotes from Manafort representatives that this is the case. As a skeptical news reader, I wouldn't take that as canon nor was it presented as such.

>Russian foreign property
Sorry sweety, not an argument. Otherwise central London is guilty of collusion with Russians. Xxxx

So what's the crime?

We're going in circles. You don't investigate someone for no reason. Considering how the FBI has become politically compromised, it's not outside the realm of probability it's persecution.

The better part of a year... zero evidence whatsoever.
>admit it!
Shut the fuck up? Saying it's true doesn't make it true, faggot.

>Flynn tried to get immunity

No, he wanted immunity for his statements before Congress.

thank you for the image

I wonder if you actually hold those views you continue to shill in every thread. I've come to the conclusion that Canada shill posters just adopted their views because of you poster became labeled by anons. It's pretty sad that you just adopted the identity of a shill poster just because of 1 dude.

Why would I admit to something that didn't happen?

>In other words, Trump really did win the popular vote?

I'm trying to conjure a way wherein this question makes logical sense in any context.

Don't tell me how to live my life.

No. But how is Trump specifically working out for you in what he has/hasn't done 7 months in?

He benefited from the meddling and his campaign actively sought out Russia's assistance. Sessions talked sanctions with the russian ambassador during the election, Don Jr w/ Kushner and Manafort talked sanctions with the Kremlin lawyer during the election, and Trump Sr talked sanctions with Putin at the G20

>So what's the crime?
>We're going in circles. You don't investigate someone for no reason. Considering how the FBI has become politically compromised, it's not outside the realm of probability it's persecution.

Let's spell out very concretely what the investigation is: an IC investigation into tactics and breadth of Russia's attempts to influence our election. If you don't believe that to be a crime, I'd argue that the IC's conclusions that Russia dictated the hacking and theft operations on the RNC, DNC and others certainly qualifies.

Why is this confusing to you? An investigation into that and those crimes could certainly bring you into discussions (not criminal investigations necessarily!) with Trump team members. There's no formal investigation against Manafort that's been revealed, for example.