Lets get it straight

lets get it straight

Would NK be able to hit California ?

I personally think no because the distance is too great it would be shot down already.

So why the hype?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/04/easter-weekend-special-a-reason-to-worry-less-about-the-north-korean-threat/274513/
unvis.it/theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/04/easter-weekend-special-a-reason-to-worry-less-about-the-north-korean-threat/274513
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It doesn't have to hit anything.

If they even try to do it they're getting wiped off the map.

California nuked and we get rid of NK?

How is this anything but a win win?

Someone who really believes that best korea has the means to nuke cali should be lobotomized

I know, right? These are the same outlets who think that "fearmongering is unreasonable".

We can but hope.

It was reported a week or so ago that they already have ICBMs that can travel up to 10,000 kilometers. Now it's reported that they've successfully miniaturized warheads to fit such missiles. Accuracy however has not been confirmed so who knows.

So technically the distance isn't too great. And they also have submarines. But it's good to be prepared for death anyways because everyone including you will die someday.

No fucking way my man. But they can reach Tokyo easily, which I suppose is a concern. Not to mention they can level all of Seoul. Either way, we good.

And that's not fake news at all is it?

>Would NK be able to hit California ?
I sure as fuck hope so

>So why the hype?
The liberal dominated media control the narrative and want to force Trump into a war.

any war.

Trump isn't a warmonger like Obama (Nobel peace prize winner, and Bomber of 7 countries!), and for the Left's narrative of poor leadership to work they need something other than Golf and Immigration to complain about.

If Trump does nothing but stop illegal immigration, and continue to create millions of Jobs, he's guaranteed a second term.

How can NK hit Calicornia if the Earth is flat???

I'd like to call false flag news to be honest. However, it's been reported by what a normal person would call "reputable sources".

It need not hit Commiefornia.
All it need to is detonate 500 miles above the earth.
Everything underneath will be plunged into darkness.
Darkness is Kims only hope for making a meaningful sue for peace without being utterly wiped out.

Wouldn't fallout from a US retaliatory strike end up in China? I fear that could piss them off enough to go to war with us.

Sometimes I wonder if NK is allowed to exist by the elite as a "mad dog" to stir up shit, and potentially cause problems in the event of an outsider gaining power. A literal nuclear option for the elite.

who cares about tokyo

Forcing Trump into a war with N.Korea Guarantees almost 9.8 million causalities - the entire population of Soul, the capital of south Korea.

N.Korea is relying on outdated technology spam - Hundreds of kilometres of entrenched Artillery emplacements along the N.Korea/S.Korea border - All in range of Soul.

America isn't capable of the precision strikes required to destroy all of these artillery emplacements, and the Anti-Missile/Artillery Technologies out there can't stop all of the rounds.

Soul will be destroyed in just a few minutes, and Trump will look like a strategic doofus who condemned almost 10 million Koreans.

>I personally think no because the distance is too great it would be shot down already.

Here is the thing. I, like you, also just assumed that the U.S. had some anti-ICBM rocket defeating system.

It turns out, we kinda don't. We've been sparsely testing an anti-rocket system on and off since the late 90's. It's got like a 50% success rate under ideal, contrived alert test settings. Our most recent test was a month or two ago and it was successful.

If NK nuked us with an ICBM, I'd say its a >50% it hits us.

>Seoul destroyed
>Bread and circus capital of Asia
It'd be like if San Francisco was destroyed. Life loss, but do we really care?

lol keep drinking the MSM kool aid kid.

NK is no threat to anyone, it's all a distraction and a convenient scapegoat.

Drumpf maybe using it to keep people distracted while something else is going on he doesn't want attention focused on.

Think about how (((they))) will spin that in the media.

Your thought process is all over the place.

Didn't America fire a missile at itself from Guam and then shoot it down to demonstrate that North Korea can't do shit? Why are we still talking about this like it's a serious threat or something

Wipe out NK and get California glassed? Let's do it, it is win win user.

California has military bases up and down its entire coast, Best Korea should pick a softer target otherwise his missiles are getting shot down

People forget that cali has a lot of republicans outside of the cities. If best korea glasses SF and LA, cali will vote Republican again.

No probably not. Yet the idea here is that the child faced dictator is making threats. Lots of them.
Which is fine so long as he's impotent.
But the little punk is actually throwing rocks into the yard. Or trying to.
Every day he gets the rocks a little farther. And keeps threatening with no signs of stopping.
So the question these days is how far do we let the little bitch carry on?
One day, yes he probably could get a missile here, only to have it shot down. But that's not the point.
The point is the little bastard is rowdy. NK needs a culling. Whole population needs to settle down off this hero worship they have for fat little dictators.

I think it's more likely at this point that the US will preemptively strike NK before they implement nuclear warheads on their ICBMs

if they don't do it now they sure as hell shouldn't do it after because the consequences would be immense

second post best post

NK is basing their models on a Flat Earth (Serious just DuckDuckGo it) so they would hit Mexico or Canada if they tried to Commiefornia

>The point is the little bastard is rowdy.

He was, and then China cut off his Oil supplies.

it's quite easy to stop a dictator from making threats when they arent self sufficient.

I live in an incredibly conservative and Gun Owning City - there's a Place called Livermore that looks like it was pulled right out of Kentucky
Also article on how NK uses Flat Earth Models to fire ICBMs,
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/04/easter-weekend-special-a-reason-to-worry-less-about-the-north-korean-threat/274513/

Please archive those
unvis.it/theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/04/easter-weekend-special-a-reason-to-worry-less-about-the-north-korean-threat/274513

thx based norway bot, forgot to summon you, to early

>it would be shot down
It would EASILY be shot down. People are freaking out over nothing.

Indeed and all those places are well beyond your limited imagination and understanding.