When did you realise that you are all losers Sup Forums?

archive.fo/mYmhD

When wamen suck at gaming, you call them out on their bullshit, "noob", "you suck", "make a sandwich instead". That is good, they can either quit because they feelings are hurt or get gud.

>Implying women playing halo 3 arent losers

>Time
>science
My base anger is growing and growing

Rodan?

This article basically says if you suck at the game you'll rage a lot. I don't see what the fuss is about.

Not gonna lie, never one have posted in a misogyny thread. Only beta losers and alpha niggers enjoy those shit tier threads. Righteousness Christians like myself know better then to brainwash ourselves with divisive hatred for females. We also don't date whores. We marry virgins, start families and live according to the word of God unlike all the losers that skulk around here shitting up the board with hate and stupidity.

wait! ... was that a "NO U" argument?

This makes sense. Why would Chad, who is worshipped by women and treated like a god, not like women?

some of the ricks here just require a lot of morties not to be noticed.

This. The correct position to take is smug contempt for both the whores and the beta cucks who are mad they can't get with the whores

More of a "u mad? Gg ez" arguement.

Yes.

women get roasted for sucking at vidya
>men are the losers

thank you time magazine and Maya Rhodan for helping figure this out! QQ
>meanwhile we gab about Jennifer Lawrenceand her relationships!

You know what you call not being a cunt?

Yeah, you live by the word of God - The husband is the head of the wife and leads the family... blah blah blah. This is great fiction. Evangelicals have some of the highest divorce rates and their women are more likely to be on an anti-depressant. A few years down the road your woman will wander away, and irony of ironies they'll think they're hooking up with a godlier man. Lol at your meme. The Old Testament had it right when women were property.

>self righteous christfag opines

Study implies that men who play Halo 3 and are good at it, are not losers.
Right.

163 games of Halo 3? What scrubs. I could play 200 in a few days, nice "study" lol

yet the people could only determine who is female because the females obviously were attentionwhoring or otherswise they noone would ever know they are grills

Studies do not mean shit.
Ex. No woman who has sucked my cock has ever died, therefore by this study, we can conclude that sucking my cock will grant any woman immortality.

Shaming tactics! groundbreaking! that article won me over.

Compile a list of 163 women and you might be on to something.

>tfw remember verbally raping women in the Halo 3 lobbies
>tfw the entire lobby would join in and BTFO her
>any orbiters would get bantered to death

miss those days

>2015
sage

>Compile a list of 163 women
Sample size is too small, but I used Bayesian statistics and have a 95% confidence in conclusion.

Did they really need a study to confirm this?

>brap snorkle

This.
Most of them are Twitch or Jewtube whores.

>women playing halo 3

Both of them are my cousins.

>we have now have evidence that "losers" runs in the blood
>new research have shown halo 3 are played by losers and may extend into the family tree.

Women fail : society must change to help them succeed
Men fail : Hahaha you're not successful LMAO

This is the real takaway from this piece.

>tfw male
>can't multi task
>can't top scoreboard and bully camslut simultaneously

Take a deep whiff

Rhodan.

do people really like this?

This is the most retarded propoganda I've ever seen.

>normies playing halo 3
>in 2017

yeah right faggots

>men
HA, jokes on you i identifiy as a hermaphrodite crayfish

SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFF

When there's no way out, you find a deeper way in.

Because the people taking it seriously don't use a mic nearly as often in a non-competitive game. I've played enough CS:GO to realize that the people who talk the most usually aren't the best but are just fucking around.

My k/d is impeccable.