BREAKING: Operation Sanctuary: Newcastle child sex network convicted

Eighteen people have been convicted of abusing girls who were plied with alcohol and drugs before being forced to have sex in Newcastle. The vulnerable victims, some as young as 14, were exploited by a "cynical organisation" and passed between abusers, the court heard. The 17 men and one woman were convicted of offences including conspiracy to incite prostitution, rape and drugs. It emerged that police paid a convicted child rapist £10,000 as an informant. Three of the gang have been jailed. The rest will be sentenced next month.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40879427

It's a rape fest in old England.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/09/police-paid-convicted-child-rapist-newcastle-operation-shelter
archive.is/iiCSP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_child_sex_abuse_ring
imgur.com/gallery/nHPZ3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Doublet
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Northumbria Police made frequent announcements after launching Operation Sanctuary in 2014, but then stopped releasing details once reporting restrictions were imposed by the courts to avoid prejudicing later prosecutions.

Kek

Imagine my shock.

White woman are not human in their eyes as per the book of peace so dont being such Islamophobes

Watch all the racist bigots like Tommy Robinson and other Nazi racists try to stir up trouble for peaceful Muslims

Holy shit...Mohamad Ali? That sucks.

>Bloody bastards, fuckers make a show of me and my communitay. They deserving the roping and the torture, bloody bastards.

And the worst part is the police paid a convicted child molester to go undercover for them.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/09/police-paid-convicted-child-rapist-newcastle-operation-shelter

how long until the release of these poor guys?

Archive
archive.is/iiCSP

Good to see the (((Asian))) gangs were finally brought to justice.

>Eighteen people have been convicted of abusing girls
Seventeen nonwhites and one obvious leftist.

muslims and one random white girl in that photo

Those poor poor pakis. Fuck those english racists and figuratively fuck those young slags that were tempting them walking without their niqabs on (though they also got fucked in the literal sense too which is good since that way they can get a taste for brown cocks).
t.progressive green voter

>being forced to have sex in Newcastle

This is the real crime. Hang them from the rafters.

Look at those ugly fucks. No wonder their only option was rape.

>Carolann Gallon
The worst punishment should be saved for this degenerate bitch. Paedostanis are animals who need to be put down, but she should have known better. This is peak degeneracy.

Hang. Them. Now.

It doesn't matter how progressive you Brits think you are when you little girls get caught and sold off like cattle in Willy Wanker's drug factory.

How could this happen???

That's really astounding. There was no other way to get a convicted child rapist to cooperate but pay it 10K of Brit Tax money..Is it just me...or

fuck is that thing?

>all but one are men

How do we solve the men problem? Men disproportionately commit the most crime.

Did they Child rapist informant take part in the Muslim child rape parties while he was informing?

Richer than all the other council estate girls but now going to jail.

Part and parcel, my Pakistani brothers. #YOLO

>only white among them is a dyke

Oh, that's a woman? Thought it was some skrillex wannabe chaver

It's like looking into the future demographics of UK

Fucking Asians at it again!
Chink genocide when?

I guarantee they're from the West Road. Absolutely disgusting place.

>the future of England
>any white people

Pick only one m9

>Those prosecuted were from the Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Indian, Iraqi, Iranian and Turkish communities and mainly British-born, with most living in the West End of Newcastle.
Those are asian countries.

Why do you have an issue with us calling them Asian?

We have always called them Asian. They are from Asia.

>The worst punishment should be saved for this degenerate bitch
No. The worst punishment goes to the leftist collaborators. Always and forever. They are the prime mover. No leftists, no invasion, no rape gangs.

Rotterdam wasn't enough for them eh? Suppose it will never stop, really.

NEWCASTLE WHY AYE MAN

Because it's a politically correct euphemism for "muslim" in British press reporting crimes or stats
To the point you call Maghrebis "Asians" too, and even call East Asians "Chinese/Other" not to confuse them with your code word...

Yes, leftist collaborators and (((political lobbyists)))

I know you guys are going to attack me for typing this, but whatever.

The girls weren't forced to have sex with these Asian boys, they chose to.

It's much better that they have consensual sex, albeit with under aged girls, than that they actually rape. Also, it's not strange that these boys have these kinds of urges, they have been through more than you will ever know.

Just stating facts.

You're a dipshit. They have been calling them asians for over 50 years. It's not a recent political correctness thing. They were calling them asians while the conservatives were using the "if you want a nigger for a neighbor vote liberal or labour" slogan.

Rotherham you clown, Rotterdam is in The Netherlands.

>checked
>Because it's a politically correct euphemism for "muslim" in British press reporting crimes or stats
this
how is this not obvious to you faggot bongs? this isn't like lift/elevator or torch/flashlight. Calling arabs and middle easterners Asians lumps them in with the Chinese and Japanese who aren't allah akbaring all over the fucking place.

Lobbyists, NGO activists, judges, lawyers, public servants and anyone who funds any of the above, or indeed aids them in any way shape or form.
All leftists should face charges of treason. No exceptions.

The UK voters chose niggers as neighbors even when presented as directly as that
Hilarious

>Strong independent dyke
>don't need no man
>labour

part and parcel lads

>emerged that police paid a convicted child rapist £10,000 as an informant

So how did that actually work?

'Hey Bruv...Got a hot-little luv we are going drug and gang Multicultralize tonight, Allah Be Praised. You in Mo?'

"Not tonight Hussein, Got to pick up my pay-cheque from the Poli...my employer later"

>bunch of shitskins and one dike white woman
jesus christ

>Following the Second World War and the breakup of the British Empire, Indian migration to the UK increased through the 1950s and 1960s. In 1950 there were probably fewer than 20,000 non-white residents in Britain, almost all born overseas.
Practically the entirety of Britain was white post WWII. Then people started immigrating from India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka. They have been called Asians since then. This isn't something made up in the last 10 years by SJWs.

>rotherham

its happend in other places too Oxford, Huddersfield, Rochdale, Halifax, Leads. 90% of all people convicted of child grooming are muslims yet the whole country seems to turn a blind eye.

Wasn't there also a big one in Telford a couple of years ago?

>Eisa Mousavi Mohammed Ali Nashir Uddin, Monjur Choudhury Taherul Alam Habibur Rahim Badrul Hussain Saiful Islam AbdulHamid Minoyee, Prabhat Nelli, Abdul Sabe Jahanger Zaman, Nadeem Aslam, Mohammed Azram Yassar Hussain Redwan Siddquee Mohibur Rahman
And that's just his first name

lookie at that
mostly spics, niggers, and trash subhumans. note the ONE white. prolly a coal burning nigger lover
MAKE BROWNS AFRICAN AGAIN

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang

gaycunt

>the absolute state of "great" Britain

Yup. Just about one wherever you find them:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_child_sex_abuse_ring

>Ahdel Ali (25)
>Mubarek Ali (29)
>Mohammed Ali Sultan (26)
>Tanveer Ahmed (40)
>Mohammed Islam Choudhrey (53)
>Mahroof Khan (35)
>Mohammed Younis (60)

#ReligionofPeace

I have been talking shit about Daddy Island for most of my life but this kind of shit makes me want to stop. You guys need to do something about this, you're getting poked in the eye and these dune coons spit in your open mouth. There was a time long past where you used to exert yourself over others. You've allowed yourself to become an elderly man of a nation, passive and waiting for an end. You need to start thinking about what this will mean for your children and their children after them . You are a generation or two away from public lynching of whites in the streets. This is the time to remember the grandeur of your empire. This is the time to recall the dominance and pride of your past. Start talking to your fellows about the heights of your nation, remind them of the globe psanning power that your people are capable of. Awaken that latent conqueror inside you, drive out your invaders but do not stop there. It is not enough to return things to peace, rather the pendulum of war must swing in order to allow our people to prosper for generations to come. It is not enough to survive, you must thrive.

Not a single one of them is a spic or a nigger lad. They're all Bangladeshi or Pakistani Muslims

This is happening in every single city and town in the country on a near-unimaginable scale. It's happening across Europe too and in the US wherever there are Muslims.

Fucking Asians.

>sand niggers everywhere

hmmmmmm

Thank you for the facts.

Vro I'm bout to move to the U.K. For my wife and child, as a mexi lad I'm shook at this behavior from Muslim niggas

King cuck has spoken!

Can someone enlighten me as to why it's always Pakistanis and Bangladeshis?

These rape gangs which target white girls never really contain Sikhs, Indians, Koreans, Nigerians or any other race. It's almost ALWAYS Pakistanis or Banglas.

What gives?

All over the world, Muslims seem to have these large male homosocial gangs which go around raping women. I used to live in Saudi Arabia and UAE when I was younger (no not a mudslim, dad was an elec. engineer there to make bux). In our compounds in KSA we always used to hear weird as fuck stories of Saudi guys roaming in cars to kidnap foreign women (mainly Filipina and Indonesian but also some whites) and they were gang-raped in the most disgusting ways imaginable.

UAE was a bit more civilized but not much. Every day in the news there was always some shit about "maids" (i.e Filipna/ Indonesian slaves) being raped by their filthy Arab masters, Always some story about some locals getting some white girl from a club and then gang-raping her and getting off because apparently she "seduced" them, and the woman gets jailed because seduction is a crime in the UAE. In other words, gang-rapists can get off by simply saying their victim "seduced" them and viola, the victim is jailed.

The saddest story I knew was of an American girl in the UAE who was in a hotel elevator and some Emiratis got in and violently raped her in there. She had serious psychological problems after that, and after she went back to the US she was so upset that she slit her wrists. Poor girl. Apparently one of the Emirati boys was the son of a high-status Emirati guy who owns hotels there, so nothing happened.

Gulf Arabs can get away with rape and gang-raping easily. I presume it's the same for Pakis / Bengalis and other South Asians. In Muslim and especially Arab culture, it's the woman's responsibility to prevent rape; if they don't wear modest clothing, then its their fault for "seducing" the Arab and getting raped. As someone who lived in the Middle East for a decade or so, things like Cologne didn't surprise me or even phase me, I knew that would happen as soon as the sand niggers came. Anyone who has lived in the ME would. Apparently not politicians, journalists or other subhumans

I know these are mainly Pakis and South Asians with a few Iranians and Iraqis mixed in but this is common all over the Muslim world from Morocco to Bangladesh. Organized gang-rape is a very big thing in the Arab world. I used to live in the UAE and SAudi Arabia and I promise you, the locals there openly go around in cars searching for foreign non-Arab women to rape, mainly Filipinas, Indonesians and even whites (some are put off because whites have more diplomatic influence in the UAE, but it doesn't deter most).

The reason it's not spoken of much is that the West doesn't want to offend their Gulf Arab masters. There are so many cases of Saudi diplomats in the UK attacking little girls, but it's almost always covered up. They have diplomatic immunity so get no punishment and are quietly deported after a persona non grata status.

Even non-Gulf Arabs like the Lebs in Denmark and Germany have had cases where they conspire to gang-rape a girl. Hell there was even a case in Sweden where some Syrians captured a woman from the street and kept her as a sex-slave in the basement of their kebab shop. It's very organized among Arabs too, not as much as Pakis because they haven't been here as long, but it's coming. When Arab set their roots here, trust me it will be even worse than the Pakis.

Prepare to hear of Syrian and Iraqi gang-rape crews in the next decade or so, I guarantee you it's already happening.

Sometimes it's Somalis, Afghans and Turks. I expect some will be Nigerians too, I haven't read the whole list. Just so happens than most of the Muslims in this country are Pakistani and Bangladeshi, which is why they make up most of the time it's them.

Was literally paid to rape British 14 years olds

Damn.

Speaking as someone who's non-white (chinese) I sometimes think they have a hatred of whites (or maybe non-muslims in general i dunno) and raping white girls is somehow their way of getting back at u guys.

They know they just don't care, it's another way to demoralise and destroy us.

>pic related

Toxic mix of inbreeding, sexual repression, islamic dogma and rabid contempt for the host culture.

>enlighten me as to why it's always
Unfortunately, some things are just unknowable, user. Really gyrates my gyroscope.

>pic related from:
imgur.com/gallery/nHPZ3

I remember a Paki saying they hate Britain because of the colonization of India. They were vague on the exact reason though so I don't know if it was because we didn't want Pakistan and Bangladesh or if it was to do with the redrawing of the borders. Pretty sure it was the former though because we dragged India kicking and screaming to a more first world level whereas Pakistan and Bangladesh remained in the dirt. Which is what India reverted to once we left.

This is it. They feel angry and emasculated because they're ugly, poor and their dirt farms in Syria are getting bombed to shit. So they take it out on the stupidest and most vulnerable people in society, teenage girls.

How did Skrillex get involved in this rape gang?

Don't move to the UK please m8

The ME needs turning to glass desu

Yes that's a part of it. They believe they are superior, but it is hard to hold that belief when you had to leave your own country because it's such a shit hole, and immigrate to a place you see as inferior, but which gives you a better life.

The only way to accommodate this level of cognitive dissonance is to absolutely despise whites and blame them for all your own fuckups, which leads to this sort of thing.

Mind you these people are average 83 iq subhumans to begin with, with Islam on top of that, so the vast majority were always going to be shit human beings even without their hatred of the west.

>The court was told that Northumbria police paid the man – referred to as XY – £9,680 over 21 months to find out about the times and whereabouts of parties where girls were being plied with drugs and alcohol, to gather evidence for their investigation.

HOLLY FUCKING SHIT YOU KEKS.

The police waited 21 months!!! Nearly two years of rapes till they actually moved in on this.

The police watched 20 gets get raped for nearly two years and did nothing. I don't know how these policeman consider themselves human.

>So they take it out on the stupidest and most vulnerable people in society, teenage girls.

It's not only that. Only white women can pass on white genes. If you murder a bunch of white girls who are 13/14/15 then they won't grow up to have white children and their parents are likely too old to have anymore themselves. It helps stop more whites from repopulating. Who do you think the main demographic of the Arianna Grande concert was?

Jesus christ I know some of them when from when I was in HMP Durham. They must have been on remand for over 2 years.

Who are these girls anyway? Every girl I know, of every race, wouldn't go close to the guys in the OP. In fact they would run a mile the other way. The Chinese girls would even put a hand over their nose and mouth.

Are they orphans or drug addicts or something?

females are weak
they are easy to break

Im suprises there isn't a brittish gang going around lynching and killing (((asians)))

Party goer, muslims sympathy, innocent idiots, you know it.

ofc they're brown

It's not politically correct though, they've always been called Asian. Nobody back then assumed they were talking about Chinese and nor do they now as there is not even 1% of the UK population that makes up Chinese/Japs/ etc.

Unless a crime is religiously motivated, they don't report it by religion. If a white person commits a crime they wont report their religion, just who they are. If they commit a crime motivated by religion then they would put "Christian" or whatever.

The only reason we see a lot of reports on Muslim is because their crimes are religiously motivated, even raping little white kids because they see them as kafir non-Muslims and not worthy of anything.

Actually, these girls were raped:
>The 17 men and one woman were convicted of rape, supplying drugs and conspiracy to incite prostitution.

>She said: "They told us what she would do for them for money and drugs or she'd get battered."
>or she'd get battered."

>The girls weren't forced, they chose to.
>or she'd get battered."
lol

>"[He] had us too intoxicated to fight him off. One time, [he] locked the door. I was told I would only be allowed out if I had sex."

>In the new year of 2014, Sarah told the police she had been raped by Abdul Minoyee.

>They described being driven into Newcastle where they were plied with alcohol and cocaine before being raped and beaten by several men.
>The girls were aged 14 and 15.

>The investigation is ongoing and to date has resulted in 461 arrests. Police have spoken to 703 potential complainants and 278 victims have been identified.

Nice going UK.

>Are they orphans or drug addicts or something?
They basically start out as the first, and the Pakis turn them into the second to keep them fucked up and easier to control

3 different groups in Bristol

UK is kill,other news at 10pm

>Carolann
What the fuck bongs?

>you will never have this job for a living

something needs to be done, what will it take? sad as fuck

Not true in most of these cases.

They are predators. They target vulnerable girls, low self esteem, broken homes etc. Often underage. Give them drugs and alcohol and then the girl might willingly sleep with one of them. After that they get very abusive, make the girls act like prostitutes and threaten them, most of the girls are terrified because if they do have families, the Muslims say they will kill all their family.

All these cases, what started as consensual (predatory grooming in reality) which if the girl is above age might not be a crime, they end up all being crimes by how they act with the girls later.

Most of them get forced with a bunch of men and end up being raped.

You missed some

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_child_sex_abuse_ring

and the second one in Rochdale

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Doublet

What is it with sand niggers and fucking children