We Never Stop Winning

>North Korea shoots a missile at guam
>Trump retaliates by shooting a missile at North Korea
>North Korea nukes the entire west coast, all its liberal degenerates are killed
>Cultural victory, leftists seen as the bad guys once again
>Trump responds by nuking North Korea
>Every living person who still supports marxism in any form is arrested for terrorism, where they get killed in prison by Aryan Brotherhood or raped by the blacks until they kill themselves
>Colleges are finally purged of leftism
>Swamp fully drained and anybody who isn't at the very least a cuckservative is purged from all government positions
>Trump nationalizes all non-conservative mainstream media outlets over fear of marxism

This is too much to handle

This sounds so fucking beautiful.

Could the area surrounding California survive a shit tier nuke attack by the Norks?

I love the USA, but getting rid of California in a nuclear holocaust sounds like a very good idea.

Yes, I think you forgot how mountainous the region actually is. The fallout won't travel very far

As long as Las Vegas remains unscathed. I wanna watch Mayweather vs McGregor.

Best get going and make sure the fuckin platinum chip is delivered on time then.

OP you started a little late there in history.
>North Korea wins civil war.
>US lead coalition shows up and pushes them back north of the 38th parallel.
>2 million people and nearly all of the infrastructure destroyed in Korea as a result
>Public gets wind of the terrible bloodbath and MacArthur gets thrown under the bus
>make Armistace deal with China (nearest still functioning country to Korea
>Pretend like war never actually happened, great idea.
>US keeps North Korea under economic and military siege, contributing to famines over the years that take hundreds of thousands of lives.
>Trump starts threatening North Korea with a giant naval armada and nuclear bomber patrols
>>North Korea finally retaliates after 65 years of bullying by the US by shooting a missile at guam.

>Sup Forums says liberals and sjws are the real violent aggressors who would irrationally lead us into dangerous wars
>but also calls for a nuclear holocaust on their own country to kill people that disagree with them or just trigger them with their existence

YAAAASSSS BEST KOREA SLAYYY
Get fucked commiefornia no one will miss you when your gone

Based bros in AZ don't like this idea.

Can't we just false flag LA and SF instead?

Puerile, juvenal garbage.

LOL. Goddam Trump cucks are such dumb fucks.

commies deserver much worse

>500,000 US servicemen are killed, 99% of whom voted Trump

Feels like justice to me.

My problem with the whole War scenario is who normally goes the war?

Young conservative msles. So we have a war that kills off lots and lots of our young conservative males.

You know none of these special elite, meaning trans, gay and all that are going to go fight.

A few years from now, libtards gained power back.

Don't interrupt the circle jerk over violent fantasies!

I thought banning gays and trannies from the military was supposed to be "le BASED XD"?

This is OUR hugbox faggot!

I would actually totally agree if it weren't for all the fags leaking out of your containment board and shitposting all over the site while ignoring board culture and history.

Also the constant blatant proud hypocrisy is kinda funny desu senpai.

>North Korea nukes the entire west coast, all its liberal degenerates are killed
>Cultural victory, leftists seen as the bad guys once again

???

please explain

I can tell you've never been to California, because there are a lot more Conservatives here than you all might think.

Also.

Just want to remind you guys Donald Trump was essentially the peace candidate in 2016 according to yourselves. When did you change your mind?

Suck a dick libtard

His only interactions with reality is Sup Forums and video games so he thinks a victory screen will pop up if he "beats" his boogieman instead of realizing how irreparably crippled the US economy would be if California became uninhabitable.

Donald Trump was the "whatever you need him to be" candidate.

>Just want to remind you guys Donald Trump was essentially the peace candidate in 2016 according to yourselves. When did you change your mind?
It was always bullshit.
I remember right after the election there were frequent threads about the alternate timeline where hillary won and the whole thing was just an excuse for circlejerking that "everything is le nuclear wasteland because the stupid irrational BITCH would immediately get us into nuclear war with everyone!" then just a few weeks later there were threads begging for trump to launch nukes at everyone and their grandma, cheering that such a based president would bring the happening.
Most of Sup Forums really don't care about the facts and reality at all compared to "le ebin maymays XD". Everything is about this big us versus them narrative that everything has to fit in and they're constantly reevaluating and changing the truth according to Sup Forums to fit the agenda while pretending they've always held the same correct beliefs.