HOLY SHIT GUYS NORTH KOREA CAN TOTALLY WIPE OUT nothing of importance

HOLY SHIT GUYS NORTH KOREA CAN TOTALLY WIPE OUT nothing of importance.
>implying any red-blooded American gives a shit about the west coast or mid-west.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jIxugT-QiEI
youtube.com/watch?v=tZcRCpou3gs
youtube.com/watch?v=QsXztsBqpMM
foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/05/30/pentagon-missile-test-win-for-raytheon-and-boeing.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Americans being retarded.
Your economy would be destroyed without port cities like LA, like the city or not.
I can't wait until they fire one and destroy you, then we'll see how much it's nothing of importance.

They've literally never fired a missile further than the sea of Japan. Where does all this BS come from?

You are retarded. The missiles they fire go a short distance because they launch it high instead of long. From the data of how far up they go, you can calculate how far long it can go, and OP's pic is the calculated range if they launch it to try and hit the US instead of testing and sending it into space

This.
California has over 2 trillion dollars in GDP, the US will need to pay trillions to repair it and this would kill their economy by $5 trillion minimum.

China would over take them and become the new superpower.

>implying
Nigger doesn't even have MIRVs, he's just got a single warhead and a shitty delivery vehicle for it. We'd shoot it down over the ocean in a heartbeat. You know we have lasers on ships now, right? We were testing that shit a decade ago shooting down supersonic targets.

There are reports saying that NK missiles can only reach USA in theory but not in practice.

>Midwest irradiated
>all crops ruined

What does the south provide except...

Reports by the same Jews agencies that tell you
>Kim has threatened to nuke the US
every time that the Koreans say "NO BULLY PLZ"

>Taepo Dong 2
>Dong

Why are Koreans so obsessed with dongs?

Glad to live in shitty Ohio lads.

Why are American's so obsessed with other races dongs?

Pls nuke hollywood

Don't forget about the rail gun

You've got it the wrong way round. Its the east cost that is in the 10 000 km range.

Sup Forums be like
>DON'T TRUST THE MEDIA
>LOOK AT ALL THE LIES IN THE MIDDLE EAST
>WAR PROPAGANDA
>THE GLOBALISTS ARE THE REAL BAD GUYS
>BUT I BELIEVE ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING THE MEDIA FEEDS ME ABOUT NORTH KOREA BECAUSE ITS TOTALLY DIFFERENT EVEN THOUGH IT'S THE EXACT SAME SONG AND DANCE SO I'M NOT GOING TO BOTHER TRYING TO INDEPENDENTLY VERIFY WHAT CNN IS TELLING ME ABOUT NORTH KOREA BECAUSE CNN IS FUCKING BASED YEAAAAAAAAH PLEASE SHIT IN MY MOUTH CNN OH GOD YES CNN YOUR SHIT IS SO DELICIOUS. OH YOU WANT IN TOO MSNBC? OH GOD I CAN'T TAKE ALL THIS ORGASMIC MEDIA SHIT IN MY MOUTH

Kim's not dumb enough to set himself up for suicide.

I think.

the south is safe, let kim nuke California and eliminate the kikes and liberals.

PA still superior!

Floridafags winning over here once again, plz get nuked west coast

You're right, he's not
He's got a comfortable living from the black market right now and has his populace brainwashed into thinking his family is God
He's not that stupid, also foreign education

There would be a massive economic boom in manufacturing for war, and SJWs, Hollywood kikes, silicon valley gipsters, and a fuckton of illegal spics get purged. Win-win for the US.

>No-dong

Lol most of that shit was defunded by Obongo to fund the welfare state and aid to his durka-durka-jihad "allies" in middle east. Plus wouldnt US economy improve, since CA is literally taking more funds then income it provides?

We get to watch the world end just across state lines.

>tfw not a yank cuck

Because ours got sliced up by the Jews.

This, you all can come hang out in comfy rural PA when the nukes hit. I'll make hot chocolate.

>being scared of north korea
I'll sleep soundly at night.

>Lol most of that shit was defunded by Obongo to fund the welfare state
That opinion came from so deep up your ass there's corn still stuck to it.

dumbass
they fire the missiles straight up in the sky

now imagine if they put it on an arcing trajectory...

This is why Canada is a laughingstock around the world

Actually the west coast is in the 10k range but the curve on OPs image is the wrong way around.

You already have a thriving nigger population. A nuke would be an improvement.

What's the difference between the yellow and the Grey on the map? North / South or some shit?

CANT REACH ME I AM IN VA! HAHAHAHAHA

North Korea can't hit me in Manhattan or my wealthy Yankee Irish friends and family in New England.

No loss.

But the fact that the black Southeast is preserved is upsetting. So you take the good with the bad I guess.

tell him to nuke ontario first.

Too bad bible belt is out of reach, fuck those fucks.

Lot of fear mongering right now....I wonder who's behind it?

Same
Fuck the West coast

Is like the Irak war propaganda again. I dont trust you americans, look what mess havr you created in the middle east.

This guy gets it. The rest of you niggers on the other hand...

War manufacturing is a waste of resources. Do you believe in the broken window paradox, you filthy pretender?

Alright armchair general it's time for your bottle and nappy, thank God we have real men in charge and not you

FLEXIT!

>Toronto barely out of range.
Why live?

Anybody remember this story two weeks ago?

>U.S government and Pentagon basically say that North Korea was nowhere close to miniaturization of their nuclear technology and an ICBM programme that can't reach the continental United States and that their intelligence for years have allowed them to come to their conclusion.

>Today they're saying they can suddenly miniaturize their nuclear weapons and now they can hit half the U.S, oh by the way they're threatening to bomb Guam so time to turn up the heat.

Sounds like the same tune they played in Libya and Iraq to justify those wars. U.S government is still lying to heighten fears and justify wars, even though the North Korea is threatening to bomb American bases.

Don't believe anything the MSM and the U.S government says about this issue, especially since they're ALL in agreement on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=tZcRCpou3gs

Yes, yes...because the media is sometimes (often) full of shit they must ALWAYS be full of shit.

Fucking retards don't even see your own logical fallacy.

And guess what? It'll never happen.

The only power Norks have is the hundreds of artillery pieces they have pointed at Seoul. That's a he'll of a lot more unmanageable than a tiny nuclear arsenal.

Plus, it's suicide for the upper crust to attack anything in the world.

Found the Canasian

But those commies want to leave the US

NK can't do shit retard. This entire thing is MSM manipulation to both weaken Trump and get revenue. EVEN IF NK has downsized their physics package to fit on an ICBM (doubtful), they've done it in a crash program that's likely very small and limited, nor accurate.

Kim is just eternally assblasted about the new sanctions, and is rattling his little sabers to appear strong to his populace. He will not risk invalidating his and his country's right to exist by doing a preemptive strike on US soil.

The old guard who pulled those shenanigans are not calling the shots right now.

yet again, Florida is the most powerful race

>We'd shoot it down over the ocean in a heartbeat.
I think you have no idea bout ICBMs altitude.

Sure, but they're full of shit on this issue, and since the MSM produces mostly shit according to their popularity, it's a fair assumption to make.

If it smells like shit, looks like shit and has Wolf Blitzer or other journalists hacks then it's probably shit.

Go NK! Go NK! Nuke California! Nuke California! Go NK! Go NK! You can Do it !

>they manage to get a couple hits in
>not only do we get to curbstomp them into the fucking stone age, we also don't have to deal with the shit holes that are san fran and LA anymore
It's a win-win, really

▶▶

Byr bye muroan friendos

>siding with Trump in this conflict
DPRK is one of the only countries that isn't infecte by (((them))). Degeneracy is almost non-existent there.

>grotesque American fat-man

kek

I do not think Norks can throw anything so fast that we can't hit it with something. SK might get jacked, but mainland US is impossible for NK to hit, despite the current news cycle's fear mongering.

>The missiles maximum firing range is ~50-100 miles away from me

Go ahead, North Korea, just try to hit us with a nuke!

>2017

Not shipping your nuke.

Quote from my local rag newspaper:

"North Korea has successfully produced a miniaturized nuclear warhead that can fit inside it's missiles, crossing a key threshold on the path to becoming a full-fledged nuclear power, U.S. intelligence officials have concluded in a confidential assessment."

So basically...they are just telling us they have miniaturization.

Go back to school cleetus

Damn it. Just out of range. No happenings for me

kek

>miniaturization
This is the hardest step friend.
>t. Nuclear Physicists.

You're a faggot and an idiot to think NK poses any threat whatsoever.

Of course. But I'm skeptical. Not exactly trusting of my own government.

Mid-West is literally America.
West Coast can DIAF.

East Coast can too, a bunch of pretentious under-achievers who think they're better than the cucked west because their ancestors we're some of the greatest humans on earth 100 years ago.

Only way to stop proper ICMB is at launch.
youtube.com/watch?v=QsXztsBqpMM

You have no chance to shoot ICMB down from space with lasers.

We will rise from the fires of the old world and begin the new Großpennsylvanisch Reich

If you're not in the original 13 colonies, you're not even American

That line is convienently similar to the total solar eclipse one

if NK is profitable for your kike masters to invade you will invade. if not this is just a distraction by the media to make you ignore your kike slaver owners as they rob you and sell your daughter to the nearest nigger.

>You have no chance to shoot ICMB down from space with lasers.
Does the warhead just stay up there forever then?
foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/05/30/pentagon-missile-test-win-for-raytheon-and-boeing.html

Deep shit bro

>California makes up large part of our countries GDP
>we don't need it because people who disagree with me on the internet live their XD
Retard filter when?

This.

Eliminating San Francisco would be a huge improvement. Bye Pelosi & Faggotry!

>tfw live in Niagara

dodged a bullet guys.

>he thinks the midwest is in the west

Check out this retard

The "American Midwest" is the strip of states west of New England but not as west as The West, i.e., east of Texas but west of Pennsylvania.

>le liberal sjws are the real violent unpatriotic traitors!
>but it would be fuckin BASED if a foreign country launched a nuclear attack on us as long as it blows up the parts of the country that upset muh feels XD

Sounds about right... Some days I wish I was still blue pilled.

Haha are you retarded? China is only powerful if they have the US to trade with.

MEIN NEGRO

east side all day

Yeah that backwards ass curve is aggrevating me.

>south in "protected area"

i would prefer it if they nuked that retard disease infested shit hole of degeneracy we call the south. by almost all measures, that area is about as productive/worthless as a mildly developing country, with the exception of obesity which demonstrates their utter lack of self-control. the fact that they arent shamed enough in their incompetence should be indicative of their autistic levels of lack of self-awareness.

fuck that part of the country and all the retards that infest it.

t. colorado

He won't have MIRVs after they're launched.

>>California makes up large part of our countries GDP

Yeah by hosting three (3) companies whose primary business is selling ads.

Call me when C*lifornia actually produces something that people need, like food or tools.

Im in Fleerda. Does this make me Spanish?

>Claims to be a red-blooded American
>Doesn't care if his fellow countrymen die, no matter their opinion
Kike detected.

>Live in nukeable area
>Unironically want to die in nuclear fire.