SO THIS........ IS THE POWER

SO THIS........ IS THE POWER................
OF WOMEN................
WOAH..................

Half didn't go past the photo

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

>pls be in london

my sides

Nice

>london
Its a muzzie commie hellhole. What you expect?

>"You should know ive had trouble with the law myu whole life. Convicted three times for rape of a child"

KEK

lmao is that the best you get with a blatant fake profile? I get better responses with my real profile. Get a life fool.

You're missing the point...

the content of their messages to him suggest that you're wrong and dangerously idealistic

This proves two things.

>Women say just as cringy things to men as men do to women
>Only looks matter

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>reasonable doubt
kek

women are horny fuckers and they all want to be raped

Women want literally nothing more than to be manhandled and objectified by a strong, handsome, succesful man

This desire overcomes any logical consideration

I said most not all

>Women are subhuman sluts
Gee, who knew

skanks like this should be doxed 2bh

Yes.

How can one expect to honour others, if they do not first honour theirself?

How many of these girls would probably have bfs/ husbands in real life, do you think?

every single one of them

Every single woman with tinder on her phone is a branch swinging hypergamous whore

He got the idea from pic related, or its the same guy. Anyways, yes, women are whores. Jews did this. Iranians count as white, right? I guess Im the guy whos supposed to be answering that question.

Further proof that most women are animals without conscience who need to be dominated again.

>"how are you? X"

wtf does "x" mean? I always see britbongs typing this way?

Guy said she was Iranian but I think shes a poo. Thats a poo name. Maybe its an Iranian with a poo name. Skins obviously dark though, I was just meming. Kids would be mostly white though. Id say it depends on the eyes after some thought. Dark black abyss = not white - ever

Wew lad.
Not surprised desu, women are fucked in the head when it comes to cock

Holy shit lmao.
It's a kiss, women put them after everything

At least it wasnt a nigger. DESU, even if that guy did do those things, the right thing is for that Aryan dna to be passed on. Sounds like the most important thing is to get fit, and not be a 4/10

>unlikely lmao, they're way tighter than your beef curtain cunts
TOP FUCKING KEK

Ok that explains a lot. Thanks

Mate I'd hang him on the adjacent tree.
His genetics are that of a sick fuck that lusts after and rapes kids. He deserves death.

I just noticed under my anthem, you put "Young Love". 10/10, nice touch.

>tfw you're now older than those skanks

You heard him, she was almost 16, totally unfair. Thatd be legal in Canada right now.

>tinder
>london

these cunts are probably some of the worst on the planet

like 10 000x more men wouldnt message a 10/10 stacy with the same kind of bio. by op's logic all men are retarded and stupider than women

Good news,(whore) women like guys 5-15 years older than them, because daddy issues. Getting girls your age is always a problem, when youre young, unless youre like that guy in the pic related.

Don't try to reason with autistic and resentful virgins.

plus tinder is the trash bin of women

The Age of consent is 14 in Germany.

The average age girls experiment with sexual activities in the west is 12 years old.

the AVERAGE.

roasties detected

>tfw 33 and have more money than everyone in this thread combined but still incel because of mental illness

Womyn detected. Its a double edged sword, were not equal, thats how the race is maintained. You can have "equality" for a little while, until violent genocide and war breaks out. Such is the price of being able to fuck as many guys as you want, whoops, there goes the entire western world because women were "liberated" by jews and men couldnt control them anymore. Men shouldnt be having casual sex on tinder either desu, but its absolutely natural for men to be hyper attracted to all sexually attractive women, and for women to want to be possessed and loved and cared for. Casual sex is not supposed to be normal for women, a desire for it. Women are supposed to be the opposite of men, they guard what is theirs, and dont just give it up. They wait for the good man, and stay with him.

If you come in from Africa or the middle east it becomes whatever age you can't understand they don't want it.

I wouldn't if she had a profile that said she fucked a nigger once.

Its also like an unspoken contract. You save yourself for your husband, give yourself to him young, and he stays faithful in your later years when other women are more attractive. You break that contract and fuck a bunch of niggers in your early years, what do you have after 30? Nothing. And poof, there goes the race. No kids.

Sorry virgin detected.

Just put on an aura of hyper confidence like that guy, even if you dont feel that way. Its hard, but theres millions of women. Confidence is a must, trial and error.

read the profile moron

And yet you're not actually killing yourself. Get to it and leave me your money.

I've had more sex at age 27 than I had in all my years from 15 to 23. It gets easier and easier, as long as you're older. These girls don't want a guy their own age desu

>Agnes

t. virgin incel losers

I don't know what's worse, the fact that they would want to be with a child rapist, or the fact that they think this is a real profile. Roasties are fucking retarded.

Give away all your money, then when you're poor you'll have the hunger and will be able to get what you want.

>u must me incel virgin lmao
I'm not. I don't want to fuck a used up whore and get the clap, or some mental case that pegged some 5 year old. No matter how attractive she is.
It's a waste of time and she doesn't deserve the attention.

Nice ad hominum though.

I encourage everyone to make a roastie account on OkCupid or whatever. It is entertaining and you learn that you should NEVER go on one of these sites.

>tfw you dont have a pussy magnet face

It proves that some women are so superficial about looks that it goes beyond their sense of morality.

It's mostly young girl here who do it

Kek - carry on i think she's interested

Roastie detected, stop trying to argue with holes.

WESTERN WOMEN YES

fake

the guy looks white.
women don't like white guys.
they like thug niggers.

Tinder is the wastebasket of society and not representative of all people.

Western women have become Grade A whores.
My father got it right by marrying a high caste Indian.
I'm gonna find an Asian so I can continue my progeny who'll be unlike these dirty skanks.
Tf wrong with our society

that's the fucking point

do a fake tinder and prove it.

I bet your full of shit and the only male responses will be the guys that didn't even read the bio.

I hate them so fucking much.

Well said user

good for you for taking your shitskin genes out of the pool

Jealousy is a stinky cologne, my friend

#
What is wrong with you?
Keep the blood aryan and be an ubermensch.
Or do you wanna keep ducking your own blood and cousins?

I want to believe this burgerbro but I am losing faith.

I actually made a sincere profile on OKCupid featuring a heartfelt profile with an attractive hapa male picture and it currently has 140 likes. Most of the messages are from black women trying their best to impress. Nothing sexual surprisingly. I honestly feel like we're at a point where people are getting sick of having cynicism and despair as constant companions and ache for something better, but feel too damaged by poor decisions and are so afraid of being deemed unacceptable by current right-think that they either bottle it up or wallow in disgusting antics they believe befit a piece of shit like themselves. I have no idea if I'd be willing to take on a case like this in my 30's, it just feels exhausting knowing there's nothing to be gained by putting up walls but also knowing that the consequences will quite possibly involve comfort turning to misery. That might be the point of life though, who knows.

X's and O's are kisses and hugs or hugs and kisses

These are the type of photos that make me want to turn to complete Fascism.

"Women care more about social status than looks" btfo?

This guy is right, work hard young goym. Don't upturn what the Jews have worked so hard to create.

this is where you're wrong... I intentionally swipe left all the obvious borderline prostitutes and whores. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one

All women are whores.

this is so fake it's not even funny.

Kekkity Kek, and the verdict is user was right. You are clearly roasties, you even tried the virgin shame tactic. No wonder you would fuck hott pedos your fucking dumber than my pet rock.

>I want to give a head to your father
hahahahahaha what the fuck?

An almost 40-year-old female married a 14-year-old male here. She was slav and was already in babushka mode, he was white. When he was 16 they had 1 kid an another was on the go.

in the past when 85% of the women wanted 5% of the men; it was called a "harem". nobody bitched, they just married a but ugly woman two-shades of not gay away from a goat, and made her wear curtains to cover up what he didn't want to look at at. one thing muzzie's got right was making their women mask their bad looks, and be submissive.

>24
>looks 35+
wew lads

You said half and that isn't true

It warms my heart to see men waking up to these walking thrash cans' nature, can't wait for the oncoming wave of female suicides in 5-10 years time.

Cucks never wanna face reality

How's your wife doing desu

Thats anti-white sentiment youre pushing there bud. None of us who have retained our sanity are pleased at the idea of our women committing suicide out of kike created desperation. Neither of us should have these problems, men or women. The answer isnt to be bitter towards the other victims of jews, white women, but to be bitter towards Jews. Not just be bitter towards them, but actually do your part to fix the problem, however big or small you think that part should be. Everyone has a role to play, no one is too old or too young.

MUH DIK!!!

do you realize what an ugly, weak, and mentally deficient creature a half chink half bindi will be? your kid will murder you before he's even 12

user, how are you supposed to save a whore? I did my absolute damnedest to do so. She begged and begged to be my woman for 2 full years, but I refused because she was a whore in her past. I decided to be Christlike and give her a chance, I treated her as any sane white man would his lady. Only to be betrayed, berated, derided, and denigrated in the end. I did no wrong to her and I showed her love she didn't deserve, only for it to amount for shit. There's a reason I rebuffed her for 2 years, but I tried to save her and paid the price.

There is no saving these thots. They are useless, dead, sullen, and broken. They are of the enemy. They must be slain.

it may be (((them))) pulling the strings but that's no excuse. white people should be better than this.

Tits or gtfo

Tits or gtfo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You've GOT to be FUCKING kidding me right now

Right? Let NK nuke the world into oblivion even if this is the only source of life in the universe. Humanity was a mistake.

Post screenshots.