Being allergic to food is highly beta

>literally can die from a plant touching your esophagus
>being this cucked by food

I have less disdain for other races than I have for people with peanut or any other food allergies.

Red pill me on food allergies pol. Why do we tolerate their faggotry?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TKcrnTZ9IaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

quality thread

>Being allergic to food is highly beta
Spoken like an absolute wannabe.
Alpha is how you act, what you choose to do are how you are.
Having an allergy is no big deal, who cares?

Lol.. food allergies is the pinnacle of being a snowflake.

Back in the day, you ate your vegetables or you got the belt..

People with diabetes and food allergies should be sterilized.

>or you got the belt..
Yeah, and that generation grew up to be baby boomers. The most incompetent morons on the planet.

great parenting there, gramps

Peanuts arent vegetables faggot

If you are allergic to food, I can hardly even stand to look at you much less be around you. It's the fuckking worst. God, I hate it so much. A recalcitrant coal burning whore is more redeemable than the person in your picture. Which I suspect is actually you.

Well it doesn't matter how you act if there is a real life kryptonite waiting to end your existence if it touches you the wrong way.

>A recalcitrant coal burning whore is more redeemable than the person in your picture.

You think coal burners are "redeemable"?
I can smell the Judaism on you.

>tfw celiac disease
>tfw magically can eat the pizza in poland
>tfw not sure why they do not have gmo flour and we do.

I don't have any allergies, so consider my shitpost a hypothetical one. A hypothetical shitpost, if you will.

>Be aware you're allergic to (insert food here)
>Knowing this, eat (insert food here)
>Die
WOOOOW NOTHING I COULD DO.

person in picture is from google images. I picked a good one.

I personally love all food, and have no allergies what so ever to anything....I hate people who are allergic to shit, and then I also hate people who are picky eaters and cant eat simple shit like a tomato or cucumber. People like this hold society back.

this. My hot sister-in-law just broke up with her beta bf and this was third on her list of reasons. She said his allergies were annoying

>People like this hold society back.
You're complaining this hard about people who wont eat tomatoes or whatever, but then go on to say coal burning whores are "redeemable"

You're either a shitskin, a leftist or a jew.

Food allergies is just Jews pushing kosher theory on goys

And the sand googles pushing pork hate.

I knew a guy who had this happen to him with lobster. Go figure, he had fat manlet genetics. Of course he would go out like that.

Like an autistic alien that's allergic to water and invades a planet 70% covered by water which inhabitants are made up of mostly water.

Fucking poo in the loo M Kanight Shamacram Inmylongdingdong.

>muh gmos
>muh gluten
you faggots are the worst. KYS amerifat. It's the junk food, not the minute portion of grain in your diet, moron.

Then fair enough, that guy is an idiot. But this rampant hatred you have for anybody with an allergy is retarded.

Fussy eaters can fuck off though, on this we agree.

I'm not the same guy.

But I stick to my statement. People who really dont understand or enjoy food are incredibly lame. Ordering a chefs masterpiece menu item and then asking for 1/3 of the ingredients to be withheld from the dish is infuriating to me.

I don't eat junk food.

For one I can't I have an extremely strict diet and exercise routine.

However I had no problem with any gluten related products in my trip to europe. The only reason that I can see being they have no gmo flour and this has been the case for others.

>Never was allergic to anything.
>Always was a healthy eater, ate well balanced meals.
>Grew up loving peaches, ate natural peaches straight from the tree.
>I spent a year taking fruit packs to work eating them for lunch filled with peach syrup
>I noticed after about of year of eating a fruit cup for desert at work, I began to have my throat close up- hard to breath, felt like my throat was swelling together.
>TFW I fell for the Monsanto Jew, and they poisoned me with their preservatives.
>TFW I can never eat another real peach because they fucked me up with their fruit packs.

According to my pediatrician most food allergies are because of stupid parents. Kids are supposed to be feeding on mother's milk when they start life or at least formula. But if you decide to feed your kids actual food when their bodies aren't ready they have a tendency to reject that food. The WORST is feeding babies eggs. That is what leads to a lot of drug allergies since a lot of antibiotics are incubated in eggs.

Oh yeah, honey has the strep bacteria in it so don't feed it to your kids until a very healthy 18 mo to two years.

>People who really dont understand or enjoy food are incredibly lame.
On this we agree. Fussy eaters need to be told to fuck off.
However hatred or dislike of an allergy is strange, given that the person didn't choose it, and has no way of overcoming it.

It means shit genes. Genes that would be better off not existing.

Also celiac disease is an autoimmune disease you retarded leaf shit

L E A F
E
A
F

>I personally love all food
Go away boogie, you fat cheese drinking fuck.

I can't eat dairiy products, fish and eggs, COME AT ME FAGGOTS.

mate you live in fucking brazil and eat monkeys filled with disease

the fuck you talking about genetics for?

There's nothing alpha or beta about food allergies, but it is a sign that we're living in the weaker times. Perhaps it's a symptom of equal calibre to the rise in cancer rates, whatever it be that caused them.
I think of it as decadence. A man in dire need of nutrition can't afford to be allergic to the only food available.

Things were fine with them, it's their incapacity of raising children to adult the mistake

At least he's adapted to his environment. Whereas all allergics would be dead without modern science and our tip-toeing around them.

>I have an extremely strict diet

While we are at it, don't forget the opioud epidemic.
It is no problem.
It is self-curing.

Fuckers wouldn't allow me pb&j sandwiches for take to school lunch. They need to fucking die, ruined my childhood.

Yes, strictly carbs and corn syrup of the high-fructose variety.

I actually fucked a girl kinda because of this. Her BF had the tastebuds of a todler who eats nothing but chicken nuggets and shit, and the girl was a huge foodie.

We would go out to dinner together while her BF would stay in the house playing WoW or something. One night we went to a peruvian place that has great ceviche. The BF didnt want to go because "I dont like seafood". End up going to my place after a great meal and had a great 10 min fuck session. Never spoke about it again and they have broken up since.

>Mfw burger claims coeliac but still tries pizza on holiday

Kys fag

is there any proof that allergies are genetic?

>pol
You need to go back.

You know what, you guys are right gmo food is great please allow it into your country.

Unless you don't want to?

there is nothing wrong with it RIGHT?

spotted the mad cuck

honestly I make my kids pb&j sometimes and I just tell the teacher I use wow butter. If some allergic kid eats my kids' sandwich and dies that's his fucking fault

Haha you will die soon

Nothing wrong with the food at all.
Consuming it is another matter entirely.

Cancer rates are only up because people live so long

>10 minute fuck session

>Great

Pick one.

>If you are allergic to food, I can hardly even stand to look at you much less be around you. It's the fuckking worst
The amount of insecurity going on in here right now

All food has been genetically modified you fucking dope. It's called farming.

Says the "part and parcel" guy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TKcrnTZ9IaE

my diet is about 60% made up of dairy, eggs and fish. 6 eggs a day for the past 3 years, in fact. that + red meat + vegetables and I'm set. Fuck fruit, eat berries though

t. /fit/pol/

>He said her boyfriend plays WOW
>He said she was a foodie
>10 minute fuck session
She would have died of heart attack if it lasted much longer. She was obviously a landwhale.

> hatred or dislike of an allergy is strange, given that the person didn't choose it, and has no way of overcoming it.

Kind of like hating people for their race?

I'm alleric to pollen and cats
Is that bad too?

No thanks. But if you really had coeliac you'd never have tried the pizza

You might be tempted to get with her in the future user, but don't try to make it serious. If they'll cheat with you then they'll be just as happy to cheat on you.

It might not have been the Monsanto; I had the same problem develop when I was a teenager after spending my childhood eating lots of fresh fruit. It's called oral allergy syndrome and is related to your pollen allergies. Peaches are generally tied to tree or grass allergies.

Its the artificial additives that get ya. The preservatives.

KEK

>Fuck fruit
>eat berries though

You are fucking retarded.

Lol how many boats arrived today Mario? Is your sister fucking a Nigerian yet?

And diagnostics which improved detection rates, and additives in cigarettes, and dodgier more chemical working conditions, and women's liberation, etc.
I know there's a myriad of reasons, but you'd think a strong and healthy body would be relatively immune to broken mitosis, especially since the average lifespan hasn't increased for any reason other than hygiene.

I compensate by eating a lot of meat

We weren't allowed to take any food from home into school because of the one fag with a peanut allergy

We tried to spike his lunch with peanut butter

Didn't work :(

>be me
>get massive headaches
>go to the neurologist
>says "here take this."
>"you will just feel like your on acid but your headaches will go away
>chimpout never take medicine
>go on a fast
>find out what I was having a reaction to
>headache free
DR.PILL BTFO

I'm with you 100%. Parents of these degenerate children are even worse.

Pretty sire its possible to expose yourself little by little to the food one is allergic to to build am increased tolerance. These people are just weak.

nah its just genetics people of different genetics are allergic to different foods.

>implying diabetes or any allergy is a genetic thing

Hey I'm just being honest. Lots of built up sexual tension and I came fast that night. No shame. I got laid and felt alpha as fuck for not being a food cuck.

>allergic to raw fruit and veggies
>allergic to bananas
>allergic to latex
>allergic to coco
fucking shit sucks yo

Yes but rates are higher because a return of cancer to someone in remission counts as a new case, previously that person would be dead. Also fewer heart deaths. Lots and lots of men had a massive MI aged 60 and died on the spot, years ago. Now they'd have two bypasses and a stent.

>you will just feel like your on acid
the fuck did he perscribe to you and how do I get this?

Food allergies exist because modern medicines, and science are preserving weaker strains of humanity.
Weakness in nature, without intervention eventually disappears.

You can increase tolerance but you can't heal completely

actually you're right, I eat apples and pineapples too. Don't fuck fruit, fruit is your friend and then it makes it awkward

>Implying allergies are caused by genetics

lol

You're not supposed to drink cow's milk in nature or eat chicken's eggs

The worst is people with peanut allergies that still like to eat out.
>Yes, I can literally die from a peanut touching a food that touches my throat, but I'll go to a place that I know is loaded with peanuts and peanut oil and trust them to make a special exception just for me
If you have a peanut allergy, nigger, you better stay at home and cook your own food.

I'm also interested the fuck was your doctor going to give you that would make you feel like you're on acid that sounds wonderful why didn't you say yes to jewberg and sell the pills and make profit literally do it with adderall when I'm hard on cash

I've got many allergies including peanuts which is deadly. First born of my siblings. My brother has absolutely no allergies. My sister has the same allergies as me but she's also allergic to egg. It wasn't our fault we were just born that way. Grew up in elementary school by having lunch at the peanut free table. Coincidentally all the kids at the table were retards. Have had numerous allergic reactions throughout my life. Resulted in this huge fucking phobia of eating out with family and friends when I was 8-10 years old. I would have panic attacks at school just thinking about going to lunch and coming into contact with an allergy. Life sucks with allergies dude. I don't know what's going on but allergies, autism, and asthma are on the rise and its really worrying me.

>You're not supposed to drink cow's milk in nature or eat chicken's eggs
-citation needed- why the fuck would you not consume both of those easy, nutritious sources of sustenance? Please point me to the yuppie suburban scientist who has it all figured out.

Pfff...if the UK invaded the US the only country that would lose is Israel.

Foodies are rarely fat because they enjoy all food. Meaning a TON of vegetables. Some fat bitch who like chicken tenders and ranch isnt a "foodie"....eating massive amounts of food isnt "foodie"

Only people I have ever heard describe themselves as foodies are people that use food as a replacement for sex and they are morbidly obese.

damn. I feel pity for you. I can kill you with items laying around the house.

>ID J5V
I see how it is.

I've got a lot of cousins on my mom's side of the family with allergies. All the way down to 3rd cousins. One of my first cousins is allergic to the cold, no bullshit. If he comes into contact with cold weather or water he gets gives. Mother has to bundle him up like that kid from a Christmas Story

>He was born with an allergy to knives to the throat
lmao what a fucking beta

Because a dead cow doesn't produce milk and it's not gonna let you suck her milk in nature.
Farming is not nature

People with super fatal food allergies like that are a perversion of evolution and a burden on the species.

sounds like your allergic to semen in your asshole, FAGGOT!

>Red pill me on food allergies pol. Why do we tolerate their faggotry?
Food allergies of the severity some now pretend to have are literally unknown. In short, it's bullshit.

>having latex and bananas lying around
Atleast try to hide your shit user

Ya know, helicopter parents are why this problem exists.