"Why I hate Pride Parades"

youtube.com/watch?v=OuMsuo7m-eQ

Lauren Southern calls out public faggotry

She mentioned Right Wing Death Squads too

What's going on? Is she secretly a fascist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
twitter.com/Moarpheus88/with_replies?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=ncwqC4STmHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shes a jew

Homophobic slut deserves to get pozzed by Ahmed, Jamarcus and Pink Candy

>aryan
>bleaches her hair

This is bad

We need to continue pride parades to offend islam

that's disgusting

really? ffs i thought she was just an a mixed mutt dane? but i wouldnt be surprised considering that she's a fucking coal burner and civic nat. typical kike traits. maybe thats why are shilling so hard for her lately, because she's very kosher

Nice, my first e-celeb shilling thread of the day.

So im pretty detached from this jewish issue, i see how both sides are right.
And ive been curiously watchibg this debate over lauren southerns jewry.

Im absolutely convinced now, anyone who calls her a jew is a shill for the "no jewish issue" side

I hope everyone can start calling this out.
Pic related, im not a jew, im a nigger

Why does she have that ugly gray hair? Is she secretly a SJW...?

it was a mistake made dying it

>ugly hair

FAGGOT

She's a fucking leech draining funds from our movement from desperate betamale simps.

She's actually a proud woman of color

why does her mouth shape like a stroke victim when she talks?

>draining funds from our movement

oh, funds otherwise spent on anime bodypillows and mt. dew? yeah great movement you got there

You know I meant the color, faggot. Her -actual- hair is beautiful. The color isn't.

She's a woman, it's what they do. She'll change it when this dye runs out.

>9gag tier post.

go fuck yourself.

could you please stop shilling her every day? its getting quite annoying desu. and her bleached hair looks funny

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

>draining funds from our movement
>from desperate betamale simps.
What did he mean by this?

Everyone I don't like is an "e-celeb"
How do you do, fellow Nazis?

You don't need to be a fascist to want RWDS crashing pride parades. Every decent straight person, and probably lots of gays, would cheer if that happened.

She now has platinum hair as well

My dick is like a diamond.

She's in it for the attention and the sheckels. Don't forget to donate and buy her book!

I wish I was an maygical draygon so I could maysacre faygots.

Cause she was a victim when she stroked me with that mouth.

No she is not.

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

Oh look, it's another autistic Finn-Knight vs Schizo Sinead thread.

Doesn't look jewish at all

>keep your own life in order
>anyone posting on Sup Forums

kek

AND THERE HE IS

yes

Pandering to a new demography she doesn't even understand.
E-celebs don't stand for anything, they just want your money.

>492541734322.jpg

Holy shit

You should've put leftypol on their shirts, not Sup Forums

only 46?

not possibru!

>leftists attack weak nu-right moderate
>becomes MUH EXTREME ALT-RIGHT NAZI
shock

just woke up moarpheus?i see you just started posting to twitter

twitter.com/Moarpheus88/with_replies?lang=en

Oh ffs, here we go again

>No she is not.

>posting this 835 times.

*sigh*

>835

he wouldn't say that if someone didn't say she was Jewish though so does your derision extend to the people doing that too?

>t. Lauren

Archive searches for those 4 separate words anywhere in the post, not for the exact sentence you retard.

Who tf takes their little kid to a faggot fest to watch a load of men dancing half naked?

Fucking hell, every thread you cunt

You know that to anyone paying attention you stand out like a sore thumb

so does your butthurt paki ass

kys

Does anybody think she has manly jaw?The jaw ruins it for me,but still 7/10 sometimes 8/10,would fuck.

That's just plain wrong, xing lu

This should be the fate of Lauren Southern.

He's right though, you're shit at shilling, at least mix up your filenames a bit cunt

My butthurt ass? you're the pathetic little mong who is going to spam this thread with shit like you're achieving something.

And a manly voice.

It's usually jews that post with the nazi flag rather than their geographic location.

Incest families, pedophiles and any combination of sexual deviants

she's 22 years old or something? So she's going through the libertarian to nat soc transition that most of you faggots went through.

Do you think anyone non-newfag would fall for your tricks?

There is not one comment on the video in this thread its just
>shes a jew
>her hair
>muh ecelebs
am i just posting in a thread full of lefty/pol/ shills?

>all this glorious beta orbiter kike buttmad

muh dik

>Pride parades aren't flawed in principle
>Sweden

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA

Like fucking clockwork

>the campy, degenerate ones

Swedes?

proving that you're desperate for attention. good job.

> I spend my days off work on Sup Forums
What went wrong in my life that I am literally doing this....I just realized...

Allright kike. Explain pic related if I am wrong.

do i have to post those 3 pictures here

can someone else post the kike twitter runnign from ebil nazis pics
im to tired
this fingolian is in every fucking thread.

aaaaaaaaaand into the paki filter you go

BUH-BYE!

(OP)
Pride parades aren't flawed in principle, it's just the campy, degenerate iterations of the concept that we have and experience that are the problem. A zoophilia pride parade, with the leader using chinchillas as pom-poms whislt getting sucked off by a sedated weasel could hardly be any worse. But a necro parade, that would be a class act, The men would be wearing funeral attire, the women, gothed out formal dresses and instead of the ridiculous [pic related], there would be a sick customised 1950s Cadillac Eureka hearse rinding down the centre of it. Now, that would be cool.

Top-tier waifu

Mmm, can someone get me a pair of Lauren's creamy pissy panties? I will give you something in return.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH

How many more have you got to dump before you fill your quota?

Richanon here

I'm thinking of donating enough to Lauren that she can start making so Giantess/vore content.

You reckon she'll do it?

if you like the smell of fish, then more power to you

this should answer your question

naaaw :)

probably
youtube.com/watch?v=ncwqC4STmHc

Im more of a pettibone myself. Laurens upper lip always seems weird to me. Pettibone is fucking gorgeous though

>Do you think anyone non-newfag would fall for your tricks?
You mean oldfags, newfriend? What makes you think that oldfags would give two shits about purplepilling normie stepping stones?

Why is lefty/pol/ so triggered by Lauren?
I feel like this thread is 90% butt blasted shills

i'm here for her armpits

LOUD KEKD

An oldfag that doesn't "give two shits" about her would filter the threads about them, he wouldn't come into all of them to spam nonsense.

Wait when did Lauren cosplay? Post pics.

I love you Lauren please be my waifu

this. someone who's a little bit upset on twitter might though... wouldn't they moarpheus?

mirin her JO crystal

Because she was looking for a career in military intelligence before Ezra Lakike and his Csis astroturfing friends catapulted her to internet stardom. Fuck Lauren Southern, fuck Gavin Mcinnes, fuck that ethiopian Jay, and fuck Rebel media.

NO JEWS ALLOWED IN OUR RIGHTWING MOVEMENT.

rageafterthestorm and every other kiked out eceleb comes here with an astroturfing campaign. This is obvious to anyone who isn't a redditor or has a high enough IQ.