Brit/pol/ - King James II edition

>Scotland to discuss new post Brexit powers for Holyrood, but warns of Westminster “power grab”
en.mercopress.com/2017/08/09/scotland-to-discuss-new-post-brexit-powers-for-holyrood-but-warns-of-westminster-power-grab

>Judge calls for clarity on status of ECJ rulings in UK after Brexit
theguardian.com/politics/2017/aug/08/judge-calls-for-clarity-on-status-of-ecj-rulings-in-uk-after-brexit

>Manchester Airport pipe bomb plot: Nadeem Muhammad guilty
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-40851414

>Brexit negotiations 'have not begun well' - Sir Simon Fraser
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40846830

>Armed US immigration officers stationed at British airports
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/09/us-want-armed-immigration-officers-british-airports-radical2/

>The Article 49 strategy to keep Britain in the EU
ft.com/content/9f4fd278-790e-11e7-a3e8-60495fe6ca71

>Britain denies agreeing to pay EU exit bill
lancasteronline.com/news/politics/the-latest-britain-denies-agreeing-to-pay-eu-exit-bill/article_d2c962b3-8065-59bc-939c-007b0da39f80.html

>EU data protection rules to be rolled into UK law
digitallook.com/news/political-news/eu-data-protection-rules-to-be-rolled-into-uk-law--2805330.html

>British woman shot in Brazil 'after getting lost'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40847751

>British tourists shun France and terror-hit (Muslim infested) countries in north Africa as they flock to sun-drenched Croatia and Dubai instead
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4767740/British-tourists-shunning-France-flocking-Spain.html

>NHS to recruit an army of British nurses after Brexit instead of paying expensive agency staff
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/06/exclusive-nhs-recruit-army-british-nurses-brexit-instead-paying/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FC3y9llDXuM
youtu.be/jCbD6MZqQWM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=McuHVXgR8dA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seattle_Freeze
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2130366/The-Flying-Shuttle-Bolton-Britains-toughest-pub-staff-scared-time.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shoulda named it real bread edition

First for Common Law.

I found this today. 5 Reichspfennig

Common Law is for pussies.

Civil Law has made France and Germany more powerful that your shitty Island.

I was rushing so people didn't actually give the animenonce a chance of derailing the thread.

The only real Britons are Jacobites. The German usurpers must go.

Wish there was an uncensored version.

nothing wrong with animu's i just saw he posted a link to that thread since like 20 posts, fucking retard desu

Hmmmmmm rly mags u tink

Friendly reminder that you can never leave

Fuck of Nappy

Guess again Sweetie.

drink it in lad

I talk to the triplords such as rimmer and rightly all the time, every day. Yet each new time it's like to them, I'm this stranger they never even met before.

"but he doesn't know who I am
and he doesn't give a damn about me"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FC3y9llDXuM

Who else hates this island and wants to go make a new nation some where else? This ones fucked, my european genetics are more important than an island full of pakis

Reminder to start researching the British Constitution.

this

I found the original senpai

Reminder to have a understanding of your own nations system of governance and law.

>t. childless virgin

>t. raise a daughter just to be brainwashed and raped by pakis

dumb frogposter, please take the reddit/facebook frog and post it elsewhere
thank you

Anywhere in mind, captain?

>Having children on an island thats full of rapists

How about we have them some where else?

no wait, i take back the thank you
fuck you frogposter
i hope you die

Not if you do it right lad.

>t. run away to another country and never even get to shag anyone, let alone have any kids

At least retreat to the countryside or something, everywhere outside cities and big towns remains homogenously white.

people who still frog post are based

>France and Germany
>having even a modicum of power at any point in history ever
Eurocuck revisionism, not even once.

DID YOU SEE THE DA-YE MAYUL!!1

dont let the whiteys lie to you, we wuz kangs

wtf is up with the telegraph gotta pay to read their shitty articles

*head pats*

That's why Hitler our BEF, right?
That's why we fucked WW1 despite being the super power, right?

apparently Washington and Seattle have similar weather. Hows the nigger counts there?

>thousands of years on the most resource rich continent on Earth
>still killing each other with sticks and living in mud huts

Meant to say Hitler fucked*

youtu.be/jCbD6MZqQWM

No mate, they aren't. I live in a small village 30 minutes away from any towns. It's literally farms for 10 miles in every direction.

>Pakis bought out local shop when white owner retired
>Go to doctors and you will always see a paki waiting
>If 5 doctors are on stay then 2 will be pakis
>1 of the white doctors will likely be training up a female paki

Just, fucking, no. The countryside is getting shit all over now that the towns are becoming 75% white. The whites left, now the pakis with money are leaving and buying up the villages.

Where's Eddie? I want to tear my fist through his chest cavity and rip out his innards.

That doesn't even change anything and you know it.

>>t. run away to another country and never even get to shag anyone
>never even get to shag anyone

what kind of implication is this lmao

To be fair, France rivaled us through most of history.

The rivalry between France and England has done wonders in the formation of both our countries. Truly our real frenemies.

Spain was the bigger rival tbqh.

The Spanish Armada is one of the most crucial and overlooked points in our history. I remember nicking a book from primary on the subject because I liked it, which probably predicts my autism on the years to come.

But without that, we'd never have had the Royal Navy become what it was.

Real talk, Im surprised how people can watch these shitty panel shows weekly when they're so repetitive

You need to stop this faggotry. Name me one other peoples, other than the British, who are as respectful as we are to elements who have done nothing but seek to subvert us. Imagine there were a Frog/pol/, you'd never in a million years see them all defending us "Actually the Brits were . Stop embarrassing us.

Nothing he said is incorrect. France did rival us for the majority of our history and crushed us many times. We got the last laugh, but our rivalry is crucial in the formation of both our countries. Respecting that is not the same as letting France invade and flying the tricucks.

I did 9/11.

You mean Washington (has Seattle) and Oregon (has Portland)? There's some niggers in both cities, especially Seattle. I've never been there but I honestly hate people from the Midwest and West Coast and I can't imagine Britcucks could deal with them either

Oh you've just done the same fucking thing. Stop being a fucking weak piece of shit and just try and imagine anybody else treating us, let alone the French, with this kind of respect.

I shot YKTD.

Good.

Great tune

m.youtube.com/watch?v=McuHVXgR8dA

>muh hates
>muh genetics
With this shitty attitude I'm predicting you'll be a genetic dead end, user. Stay uncomfy.

Sounds like a you problem lad. I'm interested in English history and that coincidentally involves a lot of rivalry with the French. Am I meant to overlook those crucial points or deny historical truth?

booked your tickets to smash pubes skull in yet? if you book it and post proof there is no way he can use his shit routine of "he's scared he won't come"

aren't you following the BBC's agenda of rewriting history? I'll have you know napoleon was a nigger

Britain > France
We are just superior to them in every way.

Most.

Famous for their bad mood

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seattle_Freeze

Absolutely, that's why we've won the game of history and our nation is a million times more crucial in the forming of the modern world than France is, but we still can't overlook them in the study of English history.

Evening mongs

Pube is back.

Hello YKTD.

>charmingly cynical from twitter
I remember that guy, from that SNP politician that shared his tweet and it ended up being a 5-part thread lel. I was OP of those.

do you guys think its cool to roleplay in a stereotypical accent of where you're from?

This image frightens the Frenchman.

You have a really cucked opinion then and your bias towards the French is showing. Kill yourself. Once again, I'll fucking ask you the same question, can you name one other nation that speaks of their rivals and enemies like too many of us do?

> run to the countryside

The countryside is getting enriched now as we give rise to a new ethnic middle class. There is nowhere left to run. It's either migrate or accept diversity. Minority in our own country by 2050.

Needs "insane rectumgazing tripfags" on it.

I hope you mongs still aren't talking about politics?

who here /depressed and using drink to cope/

this

>historical truth is an opinion
No, that's not how that works. The thing about the truth is, it's the truth whether or not you have an opinion on it. No where did I say France was superior, in fact I said the opposite and that every aspect of British history is superior & us coming out on top proves that.

I have no need to answer your question because you've descended this into facts vs opinion, but answer this - do you suppose we re-write history, so that every battle/war where we WERE beaten by the French, we simply act as though we won? Many of our defeats to the French were crucial points in which are military was reorganised.

>I have no need to answer your question
>but answer this

Absolutely not, fuck yourself you smug faggot.

It's all well and good to hate the French as the stinking civil law loving tricolour waving monarchy decapitating constitution rewriting revolting faggots that they are, but you'd be retarded to say they weren't a formidable military and cultural rival throughout history.
You're being the faggot by saying we never beat anyone of note, yet we beat some of the greatest empires to ever exist, yet you want to degrade them to nothing meaning we haven't overcome anyone of note.

Lel, you're a fucking embarrassment lad. I bet you couldn't name any significance in the French-Anglo wars we've fought anyway. Why should I answer a question such as;

>can you name one other nation that speaks of their rivals and enemies like too many of us do?

Which is in response to me simply saying

> I'm interested in English history and that coincidentally involves a lot of rivalry with the French. Am I meant to overlook those crucial points or deny historical truth?

You haven't got a point. You did at first, that we shouldn't be so polite to our enemies, but when I further explained myself instead of apologising or just dropping the point on the account that you misunderstood the point entirely, you tried to run with it and just come out sounding like a tard. You'd be better off answering my genuine questions and dropping some of your own smugness.

>but you'd be retarded to say they weren't a formidable military and cultural rival throughout history.
Again, what a faggot. You're cucked as fuck mate and if you think any French man would say the same kind of weak beta shit as you lot then you're mistaken. I'm not denying history, I'm just not wanking the French off over it like you guys are so before they see you, stop. It's embarrassing as fuck and the extrapolation of your shitty "hurr based rivals" "whew you crushed us, what an admirable foe!" logic is what led us to this weak, desperate and pathetic situation in the first place.

Again, I'm not arguing with you, but you're a faggot for cumming over them when you would never in a million years see any of them saying the same things about us.

>that spacing
>"i won't answer a question you asked me 3 times but answer mine"
"no"
>HURR you're a fucking embarrassment

Kill yourself, fucking idiot.

>White people

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2130366/The-Flying-Shuttle-Bolton-Britains-toughest-pub-staff-scared-time.html

Not yet, I'll do it in November. If he agreed to do it at a sooner time I could've got the tickets already.

t. eddie

It's spacing for the green text in which I'm quoting your (shit) point and my (well thought out) point you utter fucking mongloid.

The French are our white brothers.

Evening lads, another day of wage slaving over...

Why do we need historians when we can just make up history?

Pls shlomo, give it a rest with the divide and conquer

Froggies...

Hey fuck you I've not drank in over a week.

>there's nowhere left to run
>lol migrate

You poor little sausage, don't you see the issue here?

>It's all well and good to hate the French as the stinking civil law loving tricolour waving monarchy decapitating constitution rewriting revolting faggots that they are
>somehow translates as "I love frenchmen"
Yeah fuck off retard. Can't be bothered interacting with mouth breathers.

good lad.

hows the (((diet))) going? you get rid of that beef yet

Lots of tripfags in this edition
*dabs on this thread*