This is undoubtedly right, you must admit

This is undoubtedly right, you must admit....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6TcbU5jAavw
indystar.com/story/news/politics/2017/08/04/state-now-has-all-pences-state-related-aol-emails-his-lawyer-says/533773001/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, we must jail women for using email.

what a gay thread, OP.

Bill Clinton gave North Korea the reactors they used to make the bomb you're now scared of and crying about.

No it isn't right. you're an idiot of c

We're this close to a nuclear war because neocons like Bush and Obongo destroyed Syria and Iraq because nonexistent "WMDs" while allowing a maniac to build nukes.

Go retweet somewhere else, shoo you faggot cunt

I often forget that there are lots of people who genuinely are so bluepilled that they think all opposition to Hillary Clinton is based on her emails and nothing more.

Are you sure it was only about email?

What compels a person to make a thread like this? What is going through their mind when they decide to take time out of their life just to bait for no reason?

>flag

Never mind.

I love/like war.

>implying the Norks are a new problem
They've been a problem since Bill Clinton.
We've just been ignoring the problem until now, because apparantly our intel on their nuke program was wrong.

>our intell was wrong
Being this much of a cuck goy

>unseen bariers
lol niggers are scripted and cannot into open world, only closed zones

Clinton was seemingly desperate to go to war with Russia. Whoever was elected it seems like war in some form was inevitable.

Wrong. Were closer to nuclear war because we've let some fat fucking commie chink casually develop nuclear weapons in his backward little piece of shit country that should have been erased from the map 60 years ago.

That's what happens when you tell the internet what to do.

Rangeban Canada.
Stupidest posters on this board.

bill clinton and bush jr gave 1.3 billion dollars to NK between 1995-2008

the only thing nigger president did right was not give NK money

You are literally retarded. Keep that tin foil hat on

Hello Shareblue, hey Brock, you guys eating pizza today? Walnut sauce?

You both sound retarded

Same here. It's just hard to wrap my head around the fact someone can be that way.

>Hello Shareblue
what a fuckign faggot

>our intel on their nuke program was wrong.
lmao guess again kiddo

this would still be happening under Hillary.

Obama was a pussy and let them arm up.

The White Man showed weakness by letting a black become US president.

When the cat is away, the mouse will play.

The chinks thought the White Man got BTFO by white women and SJWs.

Trump has to kill every North Korean alive to put the fear of the White Man back into the world.

>the day of the rake can't come soon enough

>jail a woman for using email

oversimplify much?
liberals. not even once.

Exactly. At least you can make the case that Kim deserves the veiny cock of freedom being shoved up his ass. Russia is, as Obama said, an economic competitor that hasn't really done anything hostile to the US that can reasonably be proven

>For abusing email

>I can't believe you guys wanted to kill a man for taking a holiday to paris!

I enjoy taking screenshots of tweets and social media posts that present decent points we can collectively argue against but the quality of these have been bad lately.

>All he was doing was getting a girlfriend, why d0 you hate him?

>niggers are not smart enough to no_clip

Yeah I for one would have voted for Hillary if it we're not for her emails. So it's actually pretty accurate.

>How dare you take your own side
>If we had some whore selling out our country people would like us more
We have no real leaders anymore

Might be true, but you are still non-white that doesn't belongs in white country. Let nuclear fire rain upon universe before i get cucked by foreigners every day.

>The way I see it he's just exercising his cultural right.

i just wanted to play video games

I remember Hillary SCREAMING about nuclear weapons and using them at some speech and they all lapped it up: "WHEN THE PRESIDENT GIVES THE ORDER". She was going mental. Absolutely crazy as fuck. I am sure this is the one where Hillary spoke of putting "sexists in FEMA camps.Oh, Yeah!"
You don't know how lucky the world is that Hillary is out of the picture.

So much this. It's amazing how people forget exactly a year ago Hillary said she wanted military retaliation for Russia hacking the DNC emails. Yet Trump is the bad guy because the fruition of decades of a North Korean R&D came about just before he was inaugurated, and he has the stones to give the response that any half-rate head of state would give in such situation.

>you hate them becasue they took a direct flight to new york?

We had to protect our petrodollar you dumb nigger lrn2economics.

It was a lot more than the emails

What a fucking joke. NK has been a problem for many, many years. Long before Obama took office, in fact. We are NOT even remotely close to any nuclear exchange. It's just that, for the first time in a long time, we have someone in office who's actually putting his foot down. NK will posture and bluff, but in the end, it's just posturing. They know they can never win a war and will eventually back down. Nothing will come of this.

Late stage capitalism leads to communism, or best case some kind of class warfare. capitalism must be kept in it's middle stages, wealth distribution can not be allowed to strip the money from the people to the point that the system is against them.

youtube.com/watch?v=6TcbU5jAavw

literally went to Paris and took a photo in that exact same spot with that exact same pose

Well, almost exact - about 4 feet in front of it because they put faggy barriers up.

Still, felt neat, man.

>Hitler literally only spent a few hours in Paris ever

>implying NK want to nuke the US before of hillary's email
So are you saying hillary colluded eith north korea user?

Yeah, leaf. Keep listening to your government propaganda. Obama murdering people around the world through disestablishing nations, e.g. Syria and Libya, to the point of civil war doesn't count, huh?

Of course its a fucking Leaf

This coming from a peace flag made me kek

we could just deregulate the oil industry and sell oil cheaper than OPEC/israel. Its certainly in the realm of possibility. But no that would be too scary for most americans. Rather deal with major front asymmetric wars constantly.

What about the people that mysteriously "kill themselves" around her.

I'll take North Korea's theoretical decades old nuclear technology over whatever insane classified weaponry Russia has.

A
Fucking
Leaf

>Liberals blaming Trump for reacting to North Koreas threats to Nuke us

I continue to believe Libtards are the stupidest mother fuckers alive.

Mike Pence literally did the exact same thing as Hillary except his illegal private email account was actually successfully hacked by the Russians when Hillary's never was. He was given a free pass, but it took down hillary. Ironic, isn't it.

Fake and gay.

I love how MSM is acting like NK is a threat. I guess this is a way to make Trump look like a war hawk even though he is responding to a threat not making one.
Meanwhile the sanctions we placed on Russia are more likely to start a nuclear war. Our military is capable of taking on China and Russia all by itself in conventional warfare. We have Russia sanctioned to the point their economy is in negative growth and surrounded by NATO bases. The only card Putin has to play is preemptive nuclear strike.

This. What are a few cities compared to a world filled with nuclear fallout?

>12.5k Retwats
>27k Good goyims

There is no hope for any of them. The Exterminatus Liberalis must happen if there is any chance of saving mankind.

I really wanted to hear the talk she was going to have with white people. Unfortunately the only way to get her to talk is to pay her.

I'd hardly say we're anywhere close on the midnight clock.

Nuclear war will never happen. Whoever invented the MAD doctrine deserves a Nobel. If nuclear war does happen, then there's nothing anyone could have done to stop it.

People like this are so easily used and tossed in the bin by the Democratic party. It's really sad

Should change it to
>Woman who tries to avoid jail time causes nuclear war as elaborate prison escape

I would rather us be in a nuclear war with Nk than Russia

>Kim Jong Un, threatening to nuke the US for years, gets working nukes
>"Hurr Trump is the one causing this!"

>I don't understand the law
Your lie has already been debunked, Pence's use of State email on a private server was approved by the State's congress and audited regularly.

you can tell they pulled the "55 years" number out their ass, if they actually knew history they'd know we were closer to it 34 years ago than we are now.

Proof?
Oh wait you fucking shills never have proof. $75 a week doesn't cover enough data for research AND a bad dragon

fpbp

Remember to hide shill threads in the catalog folks.

This NK nuclear tech is in the testing phase so they are likely to embarrass themselves with a failed attack.

How the fuck do you not know about this? It's been widely reported. It was just in the news again because Mike Pence finally got around to having his lawyer release some of the emails as required by law.

indystar.com/story/news/politics/2017/08/04/state-now-has-all-pences-state-related-aol-emails-his-lawyer-says/533773001/

AOL had 500 million accounts broken into by a Russian hacker, Pence's was one of them.

wow, really makes me think

Don't Make the Nork Kid Angry

>North Korea
>Nuclear War

You are a fucking idiot if you think one of their missiles would last more than 30 seconds off the ground.

It is so irritating how weak the anti-Trump movements view the United States. North Korea would be btfo within a DAY if we decided to do so.

>pic related

This is literally the exact opposite of reality

>... though the laws do not expressly address the use of personal email accounts for state business.

You don't deserve those digits, you filthy lying kike.

>ignoring steadying eacalation of NK problem since before blow-job bill
>Hurr durr this is all trump's fault.

Lib "reasoning".

idspispopd*