This man is a liar

Where the fuck is the Peterson and James Damore video from yesterday?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=agU-mHFcXdw&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=agU-mHFcXdw&t=

???

It's there, friend.

On his YouTube channel you retard. Just like he said

There is two of them, one edited and one unedited. What is wrong with you?

I like that they went through the document point by point rather than just saying it is rubbish or brilliant.

you are retarded

There isn't a non youtube link yet.

Thanks bucko

It was posted user, then it was taken down, and it was floating around here.

There's a longer one where he names the Jew

Search archive for plebs for it, around 7 hours ago.

The audio was out of synch but the full video was uploaded to other plataform.

retard

The one linked here is 20 minutes

>Where the fuck is the Peterson and James Damore video from yesterday?

Does you Mom let you Internet? Go outside and play.

its on his yt, I just watched the 51m version

terrible interview - Dr Peterson does his fucking best to coax this guy out of his shell, but ol' Jimmy Damore can't string together a thoughtful reply to any Jordan's questions. I totally agree with the memo he wrote, but his writing skills far outweigh his ability to speak clearly

a missed opportunity. I wanted to hear more about what specifically was being taught in the bias training courses he was forced to take

If you want a Tl;DR of it, basically
>I would rather work with an Indian male, than a White female, womens brains are inferior on this subject but I am fine with racial diversity

basically he is the most cucked thing possible, if you identify with your gender more than race in any capacity than you are counter revolutionary and will be dealt with.

What is the disembodied voice that chimes in at 8:30?

Look user, cut him some slack. He's a fucking introverted internet nerd, not a public figure. He clearly is nervous, hesitant, and not used to having such spotlight on him. But he's doing God's work, so don't be a dick, okay?

It's Mike from Stephan Molyneux's videos, he thought he heard Stephan losing another argument

hmmmmmmm, alright maybe I'll cut him some slack. but you're a fucking cunt