Goo-Gone General - /GGG/ - Remove Goo edition

Welcome to /GGG/ - Goo-Gone General .. These threads will be dedicated to delivering a massive blow to the worlds biggest internet company for the roles that they play when it comes to:
> Removing comments, views, and Likes from YouTube videos
> Modifying search results
> Hiring foreign workers and illegals
> Promoting left-wing causes and movements
> Censoring anyone on right of Elizabeth Warren
> Pursuing a monopoloy over all information and attempting to control reality
> Being anti-science
> Cementing the supremacy of SJWism in corporate culture

We are the only one’s who are going to take the fight to humanity’s biggest enemies.. Antifa, CNN, ISIS, Shia LeBoeuff, and now Google. Please join us and share your ideas on how we might go about this momentous and necessary task.

Discord: deezcord(dot)gg/3BhQ6

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/TaXHj4Hc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck google and fuck kikes. Let's get this train on the tracks.

Let's screw their data mining.

bump dump trump

Didn't certain group already tried to boycot Black Friday? Muh moneiz, muh ads. Kek

Friendlt reminder to use Brave.

>Switch to DuckDuckGo or Startpage
>Change your google account settings and delete your data
>Purge emails
>Switch to legacy captcha on Sup Forums

*friendly

> Invite expired

Fuck Google. I've been saying this for years!

This script kills the google, I suggest using ad nauseum with it to destroy Google ad sense.
pastebin.com/TaXHj4Hc

which other e-mails would you recommend? i want a legit official one that lasts

This took 5 minutes.

Google lives on Data. It's their strength and inevitably their weakness.
→#
>It does not take much pollution to destroy an entire dataset, and every MB they store costs them (albeit an incredibly small amount). Here's how.

Browser Plugin - Ad Nauseam
→#
>Built atop uBlock Origin, AdNauseam quietly clicks on every blocked ad, registering a visit on ad networks' databases. As the collected data gathered shows an omnivorous click-stream, user tracking, targeting and surveillance become futile.
>ad nauseam is effective enough that google banned it from the chrome store. fortunately you can still install it in under 2 minutes :)

Google's Board of Directors
→#
>Start digging up shit on them and watch shit change in a hurry when they feel pinched.

Those initial Google employees that were name-dropping the memo's author.
→#
>Do you trust these people with your online information? They're creating employer blacklists based on your political beliefs - how soon until your job is affected? How soon until a state denies benefits based on such a blacklist?

H1B Engineers
→#
>The San Jose Plan: h-1b engineers housed in Mountain view, San Jose. This is their route to work.
>Also: report h1b engineer families to ICE... they ALL have been bringing over their families on tourist visas and overstaying.

Encourage that they kill themselves and drown in a sea of diversity.
→#
>They need to be disrupted externally and left to rot internally. We think the SJW stuff if madness, and 30% of google agrees. Amplify this. Let creative conservatve people be encouraged to leave and go elsewhere. Let the left triple down on their hiring practices - just like how Yahoo killed itself.

Yandex mail. In total, Yandex is the overall best replacement for Google.

could i get an explanation on how to use legacy captcha and how to use this script?

i meant an actual established old company not a meme one

Open dev tools and paste it into the console.

Oh hey another /general/ thread.

This isn't plebbit you fucking faggot, just make a regular thread. I fucking hate newfags

does it just open a random jewgle page, close it, then wait?

> "Don't be evil" is the motto of Google's corporate code of conduct,[1] first introduced around 2000. Following Google's corporate restructuring under the conglomerate Alphabet Inc. in October 2015, the motto was replaced in the Alphabet corporate code of conduct by the phrase "Do the right thing";