Give me all the false flags that you have, guam is just another false flag

Give me all the false flags that you have, guam is just another false flag.

Daily reminder. these are facts:

North Korea has never attacked another sovereign nation, it is currently in a ceasefire in an ongoing civil war

20% of North Koreas population was indiscriminately killed by US airstrikes when they were about to win the war, 20 out of 22 cities were completely burned to the ground including Pyongyang

North Koreans are race realists and possess a strong sense of nationalism and racial pride

North Korea is one of the countries that does not recognize Israel as a state

North Korea is a supplier of missiles and small arms to countries like Yemen, Iran, Egypt, and Syria. all of these countries have suffered from destabilization attempts from Israel/US

Many North Koreans are starving and dying because of unfair sanctions put on them by US and the UN because they want to defend their rightful clay from foreign invaders

The only reason US is occupying Korea to this day is because of money, this is not a humanitarian or defensive effort

The US media has gone out of their way to paint best Korea in a negative light for the last 20 years, undermining efforts for reunification along the way

Punished Kim is going to have his redemption arc before 2020

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cRuKmxQSPSw
youtu.be/LmfVs3WaE9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=0CofEbxtIxI
youtu.be/7fVAifnnlg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is this are greeks to poor to have memes?
This dude helped crashing the lira youtube.com/watch?v=cRuKmxQSPSw

You asked for one and I gave one
Race bait thread nao

Have fun in your death camp white boi. The NKs will bash your fucking skull in for the slightest misdemeanor.

North Korean propaganda shill detected

Who gives a fuck about some fucks in a prison camp because they are political dissidents.
Look at the state of the USA, its because you dont have reeducation camps

If i had one of those camp i would put faggots like you in there too.

>Stupid burger who drinks the tapwater detected

Remember the USS Pueblo.

>USS Pueblo
mkay, so they where spying on nk, got captured because they moved to close, us state apologized for it.
The only reason the false op failed was because the russians had a informant in the military of the states preventing the escalation.

Some dude captured was near starvation, lol burgers lost some weight on the low carb diet of north Korea

USS Maine.

They were on a diplomatic mission from Alderaan.

We all know how that will end.

srly, Sup Forums doesnt have more meme on false flags?

I took a look into this guy and the supposed white supremacist who went and killed a homeless black guy in NYC then turned himself in. They had a lot of similarities.
>Neither had mugshots, their mugshot was either a photo taken from some previous picture (your pic) or the exact same CCTV footage picture taken from a news site.
>Both traveled out of state e to commit a crime (if I remember correctly North Carolina, same state)
>Exact same age, both white males
>... Nothing else comes to mind. This was a while ago now.

Kim jong il had a good go at some islands a few years ago, do you not remember? GOOGLE IT.

So, your argument kind of falls apart after that this isn't even a good attempt at a troll at least learn to put points accross legitly, for example you could say everything the North Koreans have done so far is no different than what Arnerica has done in it's past. I mean it's totally untrue but it makes people's suspension of disbelief a lot stronger.

the Liberty was attacked by israel in self-defense

Your argument is a Trainwreck.
Fuck off, or I'll report you to your local police department for browsing this site
You fucking cuckold

Can someone link me to a translation if the actual statement by DPRK?
>inb4 some fucking (((MSM))) article

North Korea is fucking shite man, dont defend them. I'm not saying that Jews dont false flag, and honestly I am willing to believe this IS a false flag. However that does not mean you fucking defend that regime. It's absolute lunacy. The enemy of my enemy is NOT MY FRIEND YOU FUCKING RETARD. KILL YOURSELF.

>Kim jong il had a good go at some islands a few years ago, do you not remember? GOOGLE IT.
Google it , should i politifactcheck that too?

Are those islands not nk territory?

I am not saying it isnt shite, but that isnt a reason to start ww2. europe is fucking shte too, no one starts war with them

The "surprise" attack on Pearl Arbor.

And why is it that they called the admiral back to DC whilst the whole fleet sat in the harbor

> Harbor, sorry.

Europe has value. North Korea starves its people, and violently murders them if they try to leave. That is not a way to live. Besides, my mentally feeble Kekistani BASED magapede, China will not side against America. Why? Oh. I dunno. Maybe the fact that fighting America means you can kiss the ability to feed your people goodbye? That just about the ENTIRE PLANET would turn against you? That Chyna would collapse without U.S. trade cooperation? That they have literally no reason to defend North Korea? That when push comes to shove, China has NOTHING to gain from defending that shithole? The buffer zone that North Korea gives them is laughable.
Politics are more than just finger pointing at anything with a big nose and saying "JEEEEW!" There are non kikes that wield power in this world. North Korea would collapse before Christmas of we fought today, and nobody will save them. They just aren't worth it.

Ow you blue pilled burger looking at the emotional side of ppls feelings
Nu-pol disgust me, you are defending the jews with out that comment that you reply on even mentioning the jews

Kuwaiti baby incubator lies. First gulf War.

youtu.be/LmfVs3WaE9Y

You're too far gone. You have literally no idea what you're talking about.
>nu-pol
You're hiding behind a fucking Kekistani flag. Please tell me you're pretending to be retarded.

>That Chyna would collapse without U.S. trade cooperation?
What makes you think that, this is how i can tell you are either a dumb ass believing propaganda or larping as one creating propaganda.
What would happen to america when china delivers goods, over time everything breaks down because the engineering of obsolescence the wester population have.
Everything you have will be broke in 4 years and china wont be making any new stuff for yuo.
They will just keep all the resources, which is pretty much all of the resources on this planet for its self

I am not the one standing up for the jews on Sup Forums

Finnaly another based person in here, a french on top of that

>you're just a jew
>he's a jew
>all of them are jeeeeeewwwws
wew lad you're retarded lol

>China has NOTHING to gain from defending that shithole?
False.

>North Korean apologists
The fuck is wrong with you

I dont want ww3, i dont want the jewbanks to get their hands on this whole world, i am sick of dumbasses falling for engineering of consent, im sick of dumb asses killing other dumbasses for some fucks that are dumbasses, Kim Jung-un did nothing wrong

>Kimmy can nuke Japan, South Korea and the US and is a commie running a failed state that relies on UN handouts, but that's fine because the state owns the banks just like it does everything else in NK
Kill yourself.

Various bombings in Europe (Bologna massacre, Oktoberfest bombing ...) to maintain with the Soviet bloc a "strategy of tension".

"Stay-behind"Networks.
Clandestine illegal and secret army formed and financed by NATO and CIA

>Kimmy can nuke Japan, South Korea and the US
>missile defense systems dont exist
>there is no 100% blanket of anti missile coverage over Korea

The Jews Killed Christ

1 Thessalonians 2:15

Wait what's wrong with the tap water?

I just want false flags you fag, im sorry if my little factoid is triggering you.

Underrated post

That is my point, why the fuck is every one getting their panties in a bunch over NK, it is a joke fags are all upset about muh NK and MUh lets bomb them.
It is a simple way to satrt a war with china who gets resources from them.
you think china wants the us to have any say of regime change opening the NK resources up to the world, at a increased cost.

>North Korea has never attacked another sovereign nation
You mean except for invading South Korea in 1950, and kidnapping Japanese citizens, and attacking South Korean forces since the war ended? If they have books in whatever shithole you call home, try reading one. Then neck yourself, fag.

The Liberty attacks have been used as a working example in the Military Intelligence Officer Advanced Course at Ft. Holabird. Cryptology is considered am elective and is taught by the NSA. Graduates off this course have given written testament to the fact that the flight leader recognized that it was an American flagged ship, reported this several times, and was repeatedly ordered to strike the vessel regardless.

>north korea has never attacked another nation
South korea dumbass

>> a simple way to satrt a war with china
Yeah, we are going to attack the one country who is so entrenched with our economy that ours would tank immediately as a result. God, you're stupid.

your a faggot too, you fucking kike.

Commies suck. Who cares?

Nice kekistan fag. Fag

Pic related

>never attacked
I mean I'm more biased than a stock market jew hiring his inlaws but what the fuck was the korean war about then

Dude, Nordic countries all have nationalized their central banks decades ago. You need to stop that stupid meme.

Where is the delay that must be expected due to conservation of momentum –
one of the foundational Laws of Physics? That is, as upper-falling floors strike lower floors –
and intact steel support columns – the fall must be significantly impeded by the impacted mass.
If the central support columns remained standing, then the effective resistive mass would be less,
but this is not the case – somehow the enormous support columns failed/disintegrated along with
the falling floor pans.

So you think the government just had the money laying around in a crisis to buy up the banks. kek,

Thats how it happened, fuck with the economics, banks fail. government takes out loan with globalist funders, globalist own the nation, citizens pay takes.

youtube.com/watch?v=0CofEbxtIxI

>based kekistani
you have done a great service for kekistan! you have restored her honor!

mkay

> North Korea has never attacked another sovereign state
> What is the Korean War
> What is the 1960s DMZ conflict
> What was the U.S.S. Pueblo incident
> What was the 1969 USAF EC-121 shoot down
> What is Korean Air Flight 858

Unironically neck yourself you commie faggot

Well, kind of. There was an incident between US and North Vietnamese ships that day, but the details got significantly exaggerated. Specifically, that there was a "second attack" that day that was reported that never actually happened.

In essence, while something did happen, they inflated a relatively minor incident into a caucus belli when they really shouldn't have.

If you defend Norks, you're defending communism, and if you defend communism, it doesn't matter if you hate Israel, because you follow one of the mechanisms that they set in motion, and deserve a spot on the same helicopter.

>December 2013
Nigger do you think they knew this back in the fucking 1950s?
Fucking neck yourself.

nice try shill

That was a civil war
And in defense of the nation against trespassing military craft

And if you defend attacking NK you are defending globalist banks which is just a mechanism that they set in motion

youtu.be/7fVAifnnlg0

The next one will be North Korea

Why do you burgers think that chinas economics is dependent on theirs. when they import everything the consume from china and china owns half of America

HUGE ISRAEL 9/11 REDPILL
Pure coincidence Sup Forums?

>few of us here know that the first person to officially die in the 9/11 attacks was a dual Israeli-American citizen
>this man was a passenger aboard American Airlines Flight 11 (AA11), the first plane to hit the WTC
>it is reported that he was stabbed to death aboard the plane by 9/11 Muslim hijackers
>this man was not only an IDF veteran but a feted elite captain of Israel's Sayeret Matkal, their own Delta Force or Navy SEALs
>Sayeret Matkal specialize in international counterterrorism vs Muslim radicals, namely hijacking scenarios/paratrooping
>they are trained to expertly impersonate Muslims, via changing their complexion, eye color, dress, behavior, etc. + experts in Muslim beliefs
>he spoke fluent Arabic, due to Sayeret training
>he was trained to kill using common objects: pens, credit cards, boxcutters
>according to his biography 'No Better Time' his brother/family describe him as a "super Zionist"
>in 2000, he was a billionaire, one of the richest Israelis alive, from the success of his cyber security/traffic company Akamai
>he was an alum of Technion, the Israeli university, a nesting ground for Mossad/intel operatives
>on 9/11, this elite Israeli Zionist commando was seated directly in front of a Muslim hijacker (seats 9B/10B), and behind two others
>he sold his mansion outside Boston (where AA11 departed) months before 9/11
>he visited Israel "on business" dozens of times in the year before 9/11, after oddly separating from his Jewish wife Anne
>his father is a hardcore Zionist poet in Israel; he forced their family to aliyah from Denver to Israel in '84; his father disapproved of his son's US citizenship; he didn't visit him in the US until the wk before 9/11, leaving for Israel on 9/10
>his name is/was: DANIEL LEWIN

5 "Dancing Israelis" were arrested on 9/11, after celebrating Lewin's plane hit the WTC. Again, first person to die, supposedly, on 9/11 was Israeli Zionist commando. Thoughts?

Why would he let himself get killed tho?

Are you asking why someone would stab a man before crashing the plane with no survivors?

1950-51 bagdad bombings. Jews bombed jewish targets in bagdad to scare iraqi jews into moving to israel to increase population of israel.

Why would a jew let himself be crashed in to a building when he is so rich. he isnt muslim

sooo which picture was taken 1st? Lemme guess, the one on the right huh.