>dressed black shirt, jeans, leather shoes with leather jacket
>fill cart with normal items
>put 1-3 rounds of provolone cheese in basket
>go to aisle w/o cameras
>casually place provolone cheese inside leather jacket lining
>go to check out
>be polite with teller, may flirt with teller if pretty
>go home, add to provolone cheese pile

repeat about two dozen times until i have 50+ provolone cheese rounds in my fridge

>go in, notice provolone cheese has security tag inside sticker
>switch to chocolate

Is it normal to fuck with society? Does causing problems cause society to become better?

>inb4 sociopath

What do you do with all the Cheese?

>inb4 sociopath
no one who understands definitions of words would call you a sociopath for the above. an annoying petulant faggot for sure but not sociopathic

why is this so funny

>my younger days
>going through tough times
>apply for food stamps
>"you make too much money"
>only 40 dollars left after bills every month
>any animal that lets itself starve is a failure
>start shoplifting
>the things I steal don't get restocked
>markets have less things I like

Also they probably knew it was you doing it and where just collecting evidence until they could get you on a really big charge.

this.

fuck off back to Sup Forums op

It's more just pathetic and seems like you're desperately searching for some petty sense of control.

I eventually ate it all, usually on pastrami sandwhiches

Op pls respond

This is a severe case of LEAF

>is it normal to be a nigger
Only if you're black.

Top kek OP. Any more stories like this?

Stop stealing shit and get a god damn job, Aladdin.

He proves alone

I would walk around at night and slash at young women who dressed too slutty then run away

I was a real "troll" if you see what I mean haha

I'm White

Well yes, when I'm hungry I'll find a busy take out place, wait in line, stare at the menu then find a receipt laying around then just grab some new meal that just comes out and walk out

The person announcing the number never checks

Literally
>Is stealing from a business cool, bros?

see

absolutely /devilish/

what you did is redpilled if it's a store owned by muslims/jews or kike enablers

>is stealing redpilled? XD

Being a thief means the death penalty in my books.

> t. obermaynes

By your logic all women should be killed?

meh fuck this degenerate culture we live in.
pro tip: find a store that has self checkout kiosk. fill hand basket to the brim with your shit. place entire basket on scale. press no barcode. from the list of produce choose something that requires you to enter in a quantity (limes/lemons etc) choose quantity 1. wait. place entire basket in bag area. pay. leave smiling and wish the employees a good day.
congrats you just learned how I eat like a fucking king and have for 5 years. I've payed total of ~120$ the entire time.

That's an interesting idea. However, most self-checkout aisles have random checks around here. I might try that today.

Nice

>add to provolone cheese pile
what

you'd better pay cash only at those checkouts then. i wouldn't want my card associated with hacked self checkout purchases.

I'd love to stack up on cold cuts of meat from the deli counter desu.

Best pizza toppings coming thru: pineapple chunks, bacon pieces, black olives. Mama mia that'sa good'a pizza'a, just'a like'a da papa'a used'a to make'a.

That's actually really easy. Get like $20-30 in nice expensive Salami or whatever cold cuts you like, then get a box of burgers or some teryaki chicken- as long as the box is openable and resealable. Then just shove the cold cuts in there. Doesn't change the weight distribution and the cashiers never notice the weight difference.

Works everytime.

Not evidence, but depending on the jurisdiction there is sometimes a minimum limit when a misdemeanor becomes a felony. They are just waiting you to get overcomfident(because every petty thief does) then when youre walking out with a big load some plainclothes guy will nicely ask you to come with him and show some ID if possible. Atleast thats how we do it.

t. cop.

Also, stores dont really give a shit about petty theft, they lose more of their inventory through dropped crates, unpaid consumption, employee theft or just general spoilage than to give a shit about a few blocks of cheese.

Congrats for joining nigger-tier idiocracy.

If everyone stole then we'd be just like Apefrica. In fact I think you should just go to Apefrica now and start thieving mudpies.

Shoplifters are the coolest of drug addicts. It's like an IRL Super Mario adventure every day.

>tfw I've actually done this before
Drove through the drive through without ordering something. Got a free meal.

you might as well just give it to him now. i wouldn't sell that since he had it on his crotch

>shoplifting
are you a nigger, niggerboy?

anyway, i agree, stealing is degenerate as fuck and you're becoming a nigger, if you do it

A good one to do is go through a drive through when it's busy with a friend or two, ie. local McDonalds in a bar area. Order a shitload of food, like 40 hamburgers, and then pull up.

Get out a foreign credit card that they don't accept (ie. Discover). Fake an accent like Russian and being wasted and wait for them to tell you they don't take it then start arguing with them. Refuse to move until they accept the card. Eventually start asking for the owners telephone number.

They always end up just giving you the food to leave. Biggest haul was like 60 burgers, combination of jr bacon cheeseburger, mcdoubles and jr mcchickens.

Inventory is automatically reordered when it's sold, so it won't be restocked until they do a yearly manual inventory.

this is the most leaf thread i've encountered in a while

>That look when you realize you have probably eaten food that touched nigger dick.

Thats not how you make hawaiian pizza. You put little sliced pieces on, like 2cm x 1cm. Personally I dont like pineapple, but plum sauce is great, try it some time.

>apply for food stamps
how about you stop using the AC you fucking leech

You forgot the rat poison.

>I eventually ate it all, usually on pastrami sandwhiches

well, no.

>establishing a pattern that could cause you to get caught instead of stealing a different thing you actually need every time

Confirmed dummy

Time to stop blaming Whitey.

Time to stop.

>>Is stealing from a business cool, bros?

From corporations? Yes
From mom and pop stores? Fuck no, unless they're paki's then it's fine too

>every store uses the same system of inventory management

m8

Congrats on the nigger behavior.

MA CHE CAZZO ALLORA ERI TU CHEMI FREGHI I PROVOLONI?
MA TI SPACCO LA FACCIA FOGLIA DI MERDA DIOCANE

I always steal 10% of my groceries.

Black shirt
Black belt
Black boots
As a sign of badittude

Redpilled
Well skilled
living in solitude

>From corporations? Yes

Don't be so naive. You're not stealing from the corporation, you're stealing from everyone else who buys from them.