MATTIS THREATENS NORTH KOREA

>NK should cease any consideration of actions that would lead to end of its regime and the destruction of its people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RqyBzXYZPoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mad Dog is Patton reincarnate. If war is to come, he'll wipe north gookland off the face of the earth and insist on being inside the first tanks to roll into the rubble of Pyongyang

"EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED."

Fucking this

USA
USA
USA

Patton wasn't that impressive though.

I don't understand this. Do they want to wage a war? They are doing nothing to de-escalate the situation, what is more, they are actualy fuelling it.

I really hope there is some 4d chess shit going on

You all hype these fags like they aren't slaves to neocons or neocons themselves. Lets see this get messy or gtfo

Doing nothing to de-escalate? They say that they are prepared and several countries have their back, while they are ready to defend and go on offense, they are attempting to achieve a common understanding through diplomatic means. Did you read Joo?

Maybe we're trying to get them to attack before they're actually ready

Yeah I'm sure the Norks are real terrified of that lispy fuck. Even 3k dunes in Fallujah put his ass in the camel clutch.

the less countries with nukes and ICBMs the better, there are already too many

Korea should be unified anyways.

Do you have any idea how many PGM's we could lay down on Korea in 24 hours?

The only thing NK wants is more extortion $$. I will guarantee that this will end with the US giving them millions/billions in exchange for them suspending missle tests or some shit.

No way would we go to war with them. It would costs millions of SK and US lives.

U S A
U S A
U S A

They're trying to look strong in the face of Trump's parade of unfulfilled campaign promises.

so nice to be focussing on a real enemy for once

i don't have the patience for these back and forth cold war tactics. you attack first. no you attack first then see what happens. pussies.

Yeah and in that hour millions of South Koreans, because there weren't enough PGMs to stop the nork non precision bombardment. Besides that you'll need those PGMs when half the nork forces come out of the rail equipped tunnels deep beneath the earth on some Tet Offensive bullshit.

>they are attempting to achieve a common understanding through diplomatic means
You can't do this while publicly saying that you will bring fire and fury to a country. KJU can't show weakness and will oppose any 'common understanding'.

All this mattis worship makes me want to vomit. The guy lost a battle to civilians in fallujah. "Oh vey it was the baathists!" And somehow he's the guy we think is going to scare Nork, or anyone else for that matter?

I wasn't aware we lost Fallujah
I'm pretty sure we actually took the city.

>The only thing NK wants is more extortion $$. I will guarantee that this will end with the US giving them millions/billions in exchange for them suspending missle tests or some shit.
>No way would we go to war with them. It would costs millions of SK and US lives.

This isn't Ill user

Shut up you fucking communist

>THREATENS

? he's just talking common sense

>North Korea launches ICBM
>United States shoots it down
>For the first time ever an enemy state has attacked the united states and we were able to shoot down their fucking nuke
>no other country can claim this
>we take a huge step forward in the nuke arms race
>Trump seen as a hero and savior of the Unites States
>Instead of nuking North Korea we EMP them and China/South Korea invade.
>NK surrenders in 48 hours
>Goes down in history as the war with the the least amount of casualties ever

Could Kim want to lose and find a way to bring 2017 to North Korea?

>the destruction of its people
youtube.com/watch?v=RqyBzXYZPoM

NK needs liberation