New call to arms for Christians thread

The last thread got flooded by kike shills. If you are a Christian report in we are organizing and they are terrified. It is time to get laced up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3SA4C-Tl_3I
youtube.com/watch?v=IA88AS6Wy_4
youtu.be/mxAARIAXFgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I already have organized Christians with me, it's called the local church

Fuck off. Go play pretend on

KIKE
ON
A
PIKE

fuck off kikes

>LARPing religion in a politics board

I have 100 crusader memes

HAHAHAH ALL THE SAME KIKE SHILLS FROM THE LAST THREAD, YOU CANNOT STOP US. if you don't like the topic why are you here faggot?

Take your illogical peranormal mythology deity worship to it has no place in Sup Forums

Going to church this Sunday and started reading the bible recently.
I can't remember the last time I've felt this sense of calm.

probably the last time your uncle reached in 2 feet up your rectum wearing potato-scrubbing gloves.

Amen brother
Remember to report jew spammers
>>>rules/global/10
>>>/rules/global/10

Remember other hide all kike shills and LARPagans my friends. They will seek to derail the thread by any means necessary.

youtube.com/watch?v=3SA4C-Tl_3I

THE KIKE SHILLS ARE OUT IN FORCE CHRISTIANS MOBILIZING IS WHAT THEY FEAR THE MOST

All Roman Catholics including the Winged Hussars, Richard the Lionheart, Jean de Valette, and King Baldwin

reporting in

Daily reminder that vikings are christians
They converted and did not get christianized, through marriage

we were the first nations of europe and made our neighboors christians

the baltics - a viking colony were the only ones to be christianized

What I love is how they start to amass in force to flood a thread, but the moment Christians provide verifiable sources and proof as to Christianity safeguarding the West, and all kikes universally despising it, they either throw petty temper tantrums, or they leave the thread suddenly and in a rage.

youtube.com/watch?v=IA88AS6Wy_4
theme

notice all the christian crossed?

Nice pseudo history. Seljurk turks did not begin expanding into Europe until 1067. Read a history book, atheistfag.

>Christianity
>Redpill
pick one

I just got mine out of the draw. Where should i start? Any really good parts?

THIS

Citation
needed Athiest fag

larping faggot kill yourself virgin

FLOOD THE BOARD WITH CHRISTIAN THREADS WE ARE RISING!

>including Hitler

THE JEWS KILLED JESUS FLOOD THE BOARD DEUS VULT!

Jesus Christ, speaking to the Pharisees in the Gospel of St. John, 8:44 "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lust of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is not truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it. - then answered the Jews -- "

Riddle me this, TempLARPS:

Do niggers go to heaven?

Christianity is popular on pol there are 6 million crusader memes for gods sake

D U E S V U L T
U
E
S
V
U
L
T

>be a christcuck
>worship jesus, a shit skin, from books written by shit skins
>claim to be a white nationalist even though that is literally the opposite of white nationalism which means preserving WHITE culture, not shit skin idols
Cucks

"Why they hate us"
youtu.be/mxAARIAXFgI

tldw: jews aka deniers of Christ aka atheists
God bless Pastor Anderson

May you find peace.
God bless.

jesus is gay

(((You)))

If you are referring to the beutal, near-mindless beasts that rape, murder, and steal? Unlikely. They are probably unmade by the Light, and reformed to enter the cycle of ice anew, until they can get their shit fixed.

Incredible how much Dawkins triggers low IQ Christcucks

As it is written. On account of 2 o4 3 witnesses a matter shall be established.

>Atheism

>Image of Hitler

what a dumb faggot

this thread is officially toast

1/100

2/100

What movie is this?

3/100

>be atheistfag
>start larping paganism because of "muh white" heritage
>Pagans were primitive white skinned niggers living in mudhuts
>destroyed Rome and nearly Western civilization
>cucked by Saint Boniface in one afternoon
>europe advanced by Christians who make it greater than the Roman Empire
>europe then turned into a shithole again by secularism
>condemn Christianity whilst get ass fucked by Ahmed

4/100

5/100

Book of John for the gospel story. Then maybe Romans, imagine Paul laying down this core morality to a sinful Roman crowd.

Dawkins himself is pretty much a pseudointellectual that most Atheists would finger themselves over, so your point is rather moot friendo.

All atheists are gay. This is why they obsess over gay sex and are devout defenders of it.

6/100

latin massacre

7/100

THE JEWS KILLED JESUS, THERE IS NOTHING THEY FEAR MORE THAN CHRISTIANS ORGANIZING FLOOD THE BOARDS WITH THREADS ABOUT THE SAVIOR!

8/100

Incredible how atheistfags think Dawkins is intellectual and get triggered over William Lane Craig who Dawkins cowardly refused a debate with.

How many Africans do you expect to find on Sup Forums? Christianity is only popular in places with a lot of niggers like sub-saharan africa, America and poland (polish people behave like niggers so they have the same mindset)

9/100

10/100

Same. I fell away from religion when I was a child, but something's pulling me back in recently. It just feels right. At the very least it promotes good values that (((they))) are trying to take away from us.

11/100

>calmness
Philippians 4:4-7
Paul wrote this chained to a wall in a roman prison.

Kingdom of heaven

12/100

Wow. So scared of a bunch of whiny ass faggots who troll Sup Forums. If any of you even tried on crusader armor it would probably crush your frail bones.

13/100

How would you prove your religion to me?

14/100

you're gay lol
atheists get all the pussy

15/100